Budgetgolf Keep Cancelling Orders

sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 45 ✭✭

Last week I bought fairway wood. It was a nice deal. Paid and transaction was completed.
I am not hearing about shipping so contacted them. They said it is sold out and will refund.
I told them to refund it as I understand.
This week I bought hybrid. Paid and transaction was completed.
Once again, no shipping email so I contacted them. They said it is sold out again and will refund.
I think this is pretty bad experience as 1) they keep telling me what I bought was sold out 2) they don't contact me first about sold out
I understand that I am getting my money back but just frustrated. Maybe I am doing something wrong here.

Comments

• BYKBYK Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭

Nope. Has happened a couple times I've ordered there. When I know it's a great deal with them, I don't feel comfortable that I'll actually get it until I receive an actual tracking number that shows movement. I've had an order "accepted", been given tracking info, then received notification that my order was cancelled a couple days later. Didn't lose any money or anything like that, but it still was a major let down

Yadi for President
  • halliedoghalliedog Members Posts: 2,283 ✭✭

Is Budget a spin-off of K-South9? I've personally bought many things at auction from K-South at tremendous discounts and never have been hit with the "Sorry, out of stock" response but I see a lot of others complain about this from them, and I think I've read they maybe the same entity? Maybe they "let some stuff go cheap" on one account, and then hold out for asking price on another?

WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • bkirkley09bkirkley09 Members Posts: 357 ✭✭

Yea they are having some issues with stock lately it seems or at least misidentifying product skus. I would reach out to crush sticks on the forum and he is usually more than happy to help out. They are a great business but they do struggle with inventory or pricing at times.

PING G400 Max 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD BB 6X
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W, Oban Devotion 7x
    Callaway Epic Flash 5W, Smoke 80g 6.5
    Ping I210 4-PW, DG 120 S300
    Ping Glide Stealth, 50ss, 54ss, 58ss, AWT Wedge Flex
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Moto, 33"

• LeftybreakinLeftybreakin Members Posts: 10 ✭✭

This happened to me as well and since I am from Canada with Canadian credit cards, I got charged exchange rate fees on both the purchase and the refund. So I actually lost money on the transaction.

I was fairly frustrated and messaged Budget Golf. They were AWESOME to deal with and made it right in no time, and apologized for the inconvenience.

• K.ipK.ip Members Posts: 45 ✭✭

I’m surprised to hear that. Ive been buying from them for the last >5 years and that has only happened to me only once for a set of irons they were clearancing out

• dxdgenertdxdgenert Dirtiest player in the game MinnesotaMembers Posts: 1,532 ✭✭

As someone else stated, send a PM to @CrushSticks and he’ll be able to explain things or possibly make things better.

PING G400 MAX w/ Alta CB
    Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
    Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
    Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
    Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
    Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP Blue Tour Grind 56* and 60*
    One of several milled putters
  • CrushSticksCrushSticks Members Posts: 618 ✭✭

To answer the question of are we affiliated with KSouth. 100% no. The reason that you have heard this complaint from forum members is that these sold out items almost exclusively come on too good to be true deals. The way our inventory feed works, 2 or more people can place an order for the last of an item around the same time, thus one or more people get a successful order when that product was allotted already. If we have 500 orders a day, this happens once or twice a day. I’ll agree it is a bummer, but that is how our system is setup at this time. To OP, we almost always send an email letting you know your item was sold out and refunded and generally offer a coupon code for your next purchase. Very few people actually open that email. If you send me a PM I would be happy to see if I can assist in some way and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I would also suggest double checking your spam, junk, or even your inbox again to verify that we did indeed inform you of the sold out.

Wilson Fg Tour M3- Black Ops Black Mamba
    Adams Tight Lies 3-16
    Adams Tight Lies 5-19(Fuji Speeder 7.2)
    Wilson FG Tour V4 Utility - 3
    Wilson FG Tour M3 4-GW (Dynamic Gold XP)
    Vokey SM 09 56
    Odyssey Versa 1W WBW 34"
  • CrushSticksCrushSticks Members Posts: 618 ✭✭

@bkirkley09 said:
    Yea they are having some issues with stock lately it seems or at least misidentifying product skus. I would reach out to crush sticks on the forum and he is usually more than happy to help out. They are a great business but they do struggle with inventory or pricing

B- did you get my email by the way? This messenger situation is rough right now and I still want to make sure you get set up. I sent you an email from my budgetgolf address.

Wilson Fg Tour M3- Black Ops Black Mamba
    Adams Tight Lies 3-16
    Adams Tight Lies 5-19(Fuji Speeder 7.2)
    Wilson FG Tour V4 Utility - 3
    Wilson FG Tour M3 4-GW (Dynamic Gold XP)
    Vokey SM 09 56
    Odyssey Versa 1W WBW 34"