wilson c300 forged

topsparktopspark Members Posts: 124 ClubWRX

Picked up a set of these a few weeks ago , and even though I am a mid capper, these are a really easy iron to use.
surprisingly forgiving and very appealing on the eye.
i have tried most game improvement irons, but as a package, distance, dispersion, and looks, I do not think I have ever had such a complete package for my game.
Looking forward to getting a few more rounds in with these.

Comments

• ChadwickogChadwickog Members Posts: 289 ✭✭

I play the 3 and 4 irons in my bag. For long irons, they are incredibly easy to hit, and have a great feel

• hardtenhardten Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭
    edited Mar 23, 2019 4:13pm #3

I have owned 40 sets since 1975 amd most player CBs,many GI,few SGI,and a few blades. The C-300 Forged 5-g, upgraded KBS Tour Flighted 110 reg are honestly among the best I have owned=playable,LONG,and beautiful. I have a number of ailments I won't get into but have been thinking of going graphite at least thru this season which in Michigan never seems to get here.I have been demoing Apex 19,Rogue Pro,CF16,Hot Metal Pros, Cobra Forged Tec black and more with graphite. All great sticks but the C-300 Forged goes toe to toe. I only have a few months play in them bought new last August but may decide to sell cheap at $395 to fund graphite sticks. For clubs that are $899 although we all know they can be had for less I feel mixed about semi giving them away.
    Yes I agree with the OP there good sticks soooo overlooked.

• T.B.T.B. Members Posts: 133 ✭✭

These are great sticks. I play 3-gw in these. Very long and forgiving. I have graphite in the 3 iron. Elements chrome and it’s great. A little more responsive. In 4-gw I’ve been playing kbs tour 90s. I like the shaft, but considering something a little heavier.