Atmos TS Black 7, Evenflow T1100 65 White Or Hzrdus 60 Smoke?

fishnfishn Members Posts: 77 ✭✭

If you have hit both of these, would you care to give me your thoughts on them? Thinking about an F9 Tour Series and these shafts are available, and from what I have read, are low launch, low spin. I am not sure I will have the opportunity to test these, even though I would love to, and just curious what others can tell me. Only head-to-head review I have seen of the first two had the author say the Atmos was smoother. I was pretty well set on the Atmos in a 6, but don't see that offered by Cobra. Thanks

Comments

• fishnfishn Members Posts: 77 ✭✭

I changed the title and forgot to change the body of the post, so if you have hit any two of these, please give me your feedback. If you have hit all three, that's even better! Thanks

• jkim27jkim27 Members Posts: 31 ✭✭

Tried all 3, but in different driver heads. From what I found EF white was the higher launch/spin of the bunch. Smoke was in the middle at the lowest is the Atmos Black. I ended up going with Atmos Black 7x because it also was very smooth, and felt like I could load it a bit better that the PX shafts.

• CBRADGOCBRADGO Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭

Don’t care for the EF or Smoke, too much “Project X board” feel for me. Have the Atmos Black TS in my driver, love it. Check out the Fuji Pro 2.0 TS as well, it’s quickly starting to become my favorite of 2019. Already have a 7x Pro 2.0 TS in my 3w and may be putting the 6x in my driver in short order...

TaylorMade M5 10.5* Atmos Black 6x TS
    TaylorMade M5 15* Pro 2.0 7x
    915Hd 2H & 3H Speeder 904HB X
    TaylorMade P790, 4-P DG 105 Stiff
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 50SB, 54SB, 60 Hi Toe
    TaylorMade DJ Spider 34" UST Frequency Filtered
    TP5X
  • fishnfishn Members Posts: 77 ✭✭

Thanks for the feedback, guys, I appreciate it