***CLOSED*** - Scotty Cameron Studio Design 3, Pro Platinum Coronado MS, BGT Stability Putter Shaft

DGolf2DGolf2 Posts: 218 ✭✭

I have a few things to sell. Prices include shipping to the CONUS.
1) Scotty Cameron Studio Design 3. Putter is in very nice shape for its age with the original finish. Has some nicks here and there to be expected. It is the original 35 inches in length with a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 Countercore grip. No shaft label. One thing to note. There are some circular scratches near the top of the hosel/bottom of the shaft which can be seen in the pictures. No idea how these occurred as there were there when I purchased the putter. Not real noticeable, but I wanted to point it out for full disclosure. SOLD.

2) Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Coronado Mid Slant. Putter is also in great shape for its age. Some nicks here and there. Original shaft with shaft band included in great shape. Red Cameron Pistolini grip in nice shape is installed. Factory original 35 inches. SOLD.
NOTE I have two non-matching Scotty Cameron headcovers to include with both of the putters above. See pictures. The black California cover will come with the Studio Design.

3) Breakthrough Golf Technology Stability Putter shaft. This is the flare tip hosel version. Played 34 inches in a Scotty Cameron California Del Mar. Raw length is 30.5 inches from tip to end of the grip. Has a red Scotty Cameron Pistolero grip installed in average condition. Not really sure what these are going for used but will start at SOLD.

Post edited by DGolf2 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.