Connecticut club fitter recommendations

JcattJcatt Members Posts: 20 ClubWRX

Looking to get fitted and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a club fitter in CT. I’ve looked on previous threads but things change... it’s also very hard to find info online everyone’s websites seem to be outdated but hey as long as they’re good club fitters! Let me know your experiences.

Comments

• @Jcatt said:
    Looking to get fitted and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a club fitter in CT. I’ve looked on previous threads but things change... it’s also very hard to find info online everyone’s websites seem to be outdated but hey as long as they’re good club fitters! Let me know your experiences.

I’m not sure specifically what you’re looking for, but I just went to Todd @ Prove It Golf in Whethersfield. Small custom shop, cool guy and really knows his stuff. I’ve already done my irons, driver and he’s currently shafting two driving irons for me. Wedges will be next.

• theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,032 ✭✭

If you're in the Southern/Western part of the state, I would consider Novo Golf (it's in Tappan, NY).

Have only heard good things about them 😊

• aswileaswile Members Posts: 118 ✭✭

http://www.greenwichgolf.com/
    I drove four hours for a fitting and set of irons that still fit after 15 years (KZG ZO).

• JcattJcatt Members Posts: 20 ClubWRX

@theboypinoy said:
    If you're in the Southern/Western part of the state, I would consider Novo Golf (it's in Tappan, NY).

Have only heard good things about them 😊

This place looks top notch and I like how its on a range. I’m only an hour away from it and it seems most of CT fitters are into a screen. Thanks for the recommendation I’m going to schedule something with them.