Connecticut club fitter recommendations

Jcatt ·  
JcattJcatt  29WRX Points: 24Members Posts: 29 Bunkers

Looking to get fitted and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a club fitter in CT. I’ve looked on previous threads but things change... it’s also very hard to find info online everyone’s websites seem to be outdated but hey as long as they’re good club fitters! Let me know your experiences.

Posted:

Comments

• Gongshowguy16Gongshowguy16  248WRX Points: 67Members Posts: 248 Bunkers

On -, @Jcatt said:

Looking to get fitted and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a club fitter in CT. I’ve looked on previous threads but things change... it’s also very hard to find info online everyone’s websites seem to be outdated but hey as long as they’re good club fitters! Let me know your experiences.

I’m not sure specifically what you’re looking for, but I just went to Todd @ Prove It Golf in Whethersfield. Small custom shop, cool guy and really knows his stuff. I’ve already done my irons, driver and he’s currently shafting two driving irons for me. Wedges will be next.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy  2102WRX Points: 146Members Posts: 2,102 Platinum Tees

If you're in the Southern/Western part of the state, I would consider Novo Golf (it's in Tappan, NY).

Have only heard good things about them 😊

Posted:
  • aswileaswile  134WRX Points: 81Members Posts: 134 Fairways

http://www.greenwichgolf.com/
    I drove four hours for a fitting and set of irons that still fit after 15 years (KZG ZO).

Posted:
  • JcattJcatt  29WRX Points: 24Members Posts: 29 Bunkers

On -, @theboypinoy said:

If you're in the Southern/Western part of the state, I would consider Novo Golf (it's in Tappan, NY).

Have only heard good things about them 😊

This place looks top notch and I like how its on a range. I’m only an hour away from it and it seems most of CT fitters are into a screen. Thanks for the recommendation I’m going to schedule something with them.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.