Best and Worst of PGA Tour talk on Sirius XM

 Big Cat 3 ·  
Big Cat 3Big Cat 3  703WRX Points: 247Handicap: 4Members Posts: 703 Golden Tee
Joined:  in Tour Talk #1

Some believe Sirius golf channel is awful on every level. Here is what I found:
Inside the Ropes: The Paulsons guys who are ex journeyman players, who must know someone
Strengths - Have the perfect faces for radio
Weaknesses - Old men trying to talk in todays young man slang about what they did over the weekend or doing that day and about their crappy careers. Is not good radio. Also, having as much command of the English language as a pair of 3rd graders, is brutal radio.
Mueller Report says - Turn off quickly. Delete from scan button immediately

Attack Life: A radio show featuring Greg Norman lol ... oh my, nothing can go wrong here
Strengths - Greg continues to put a capital N into narcissist, he never disappoints
Weaknesses - Greg Norman talking
Mueller Report - Normally 1 second of listening to Greg Norman is too long. But if you are seeking a few laughs from this aging mentally ill nut job ... leave it on for 20 seconds. The guy is just whacked. Listening to static would be more entertaining.

Hank Haney Show ... PGA teaching pro and jilted ex-lover of Tiger, Hank Haney
Strengths - Never ending criticism of the USGA. Show has potential, if he worked at it.
Weaknesses - Many. The stammering delivery is bad for talk radio, work on it Hank. Repetitive topics for 3 hours day after day. Work at it Hank. And Hank simply cannot let go of Tiger dumping him. Plus pushing freaking Voodoo Cream every other minute wth is Voodoo Cream??
Mueller Report - Give it 10 minutes. Want to listen to show but HH seems to just be going through the motions. Some days, when the Tiger pain seems like it is too much for Hank ... he is like listening to BeeGee music all day long.

On the Fly with Mark Lye ... former PGA tour pro Mark Lye, really he was
Strengths - None
Weaknesses - Mark Lye has all the energy of a 20 year old hound dog
Mueller Report - Never listen. Unless someone is settling in for a nap, this show has no reason to be on air

Connected with John Cook ... Tour pro and young golf savant John Cook
Strengths - Cookie is a great guy and a pleasant listen. And he dated Bo Derek !
Weaknesses - Little content, rarely on ... probably due to little content
Mueller Report - Give it 2 minutes. Cookie would be well served to talk about Bo Derek, otherwise stick to tv

A New Breed of Golf ... former Golf Channel star Mike Breed
Strengths - Best produced show. Content is good. And MB works at it and,of course, adds energy.
Weaknesses - Repetitive ads, make it easy to switch off. Word of the day is junior highish and too much like that lame pretentious Matt Adams clown on TGC now. Also, tries to be too hip with the music genre ... Mike do you actually know who Luther Vondross is ? and taste of wine ... Mike do you even drink wine?
Mueller Report - Worth an hour. Effort is there. Could be a keeper if he stayed with his astute instruction and quit trying to be so hip.

Mornings with Marr ... TGC Dave Marr
Strengths - True professional, great delivery. Likable guy
Weaknesses - Needs energy. Dave is just much better on tv.
Mueller Report - Half hour. Dave pop a greenie or slam coffee or power drinks.

I’am a Walrus ... Craig Stadler
Strengths -Think the Walrus lost interest in doing the show
Weaknesses -If Walrus starts doing the show again
Mueller Report - Hopefully Walrus is done doing the show

Fred Couples Show .... Fred Couples
Strengths - Fred has the best guests. Musberger gambling bit was great. Scott Pippen was cool. Brought in a pro to do intros and outros, which helped a lot. Listening to Fred butcher the English language is sooo funny, most the time.
Weaknesses - Listening to Fred butcher the English language all the time
Fred,being Fred, gets around to doing the show once every 6 months lol.
Mueller Report - Check in with Fred, see what he is up to. See who is guest. Then decide.

Posted:
«1
2

Comments

  • 00steven00steven Northern MI 290WRX Points: 171Handicap: 12Members Posts: 290 Greens
    Joined:  #2

    Love Hank and like most other stuff. I’m having a hard time getting used to Marr’s droning on and on.

    Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade M3
    3 Wood: Taylormade M4
    3 Hybrid: Taylormade M4
    4 iron: Titleist AP1 
    5-9: Titleist AP1 716 
    PW: Titleist CB 716 
    Wedges: 52/56 Titlest SM7 60 Titleist SM6
    Putter: Ping Sigma 2 Fetch
    Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BubbBubb  1336WRX Points: 158Handicap: 9Members Posts: 1,336 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #3

    Hank Haney is one of the most entertaining sports hosts on radio as he’s absolutely fearless.

    Posted:
  • MountainGoatMountainGoat Mid-Maryland 2495WRX Points: 1,104Members Posts: 2,495 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Mar 24, 2019 #4

    Hank is just your crazy uncle after too many beers. He’s gone off the rails. Voodoo cream is re-labeled Aspercreme with some additional inactive ingredients.

    Posted:
  • Big Cat 3Big Cat 3  703WRX Points: 247Handicap: 4Members Posts: 703 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #5

    Lol Goat ... yes, HH has gone off deep end since Tig dumped him. Was always a goofy dude but now entering Greg Norman type goofy territory

    Posted:
  • braincramp52braincramp52 Freeport, Illinois 6154WRX Points: 1,433Handicap: 10Members Posts: 6,154 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #6

    Love ITR and Katrek and Maginnis. Listen everyday. Ben Crenshaw's stories are awesome. The rest I can live without. Their live coverage beats the crap out of network TV.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 driver
    Ping Anser 17,20,23,27 Hybrids 
    Wilson Staff MB's 6-PW
    Ping Glide 3.0 50*
    Ping, Glide 54,58ES Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3

    Snell MTB X


    Just because your offended doesn't mean you're right
  • ExTrumpetExTrumpet  536WRX Points: 181Members Posts: 536 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #7

    Wow, I had no idea I was in such a minority...I really like the Paulson's!!

    Posted:
    Callaway GBB Epic SZ 9* HZRDUS Yellow HC 6.0
    Ping G30 14.5, Tour 80 S
    Ping G20 17, TFC169H, Stiff
    Ping K15 3, 4 Hybrid, TTLite S
    Ping S59 5-W, ZZ65 S
    Ping Tour Rustique 54
    Ping M/B 60
    Ping Anser 4 BeCu

    (Rapture J-Spec 5-AW is bucking for a spot in the bag!)
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • tideridertiderider  2825WRX Points: 1,857Handicap: 5ishMembers Posts: 2,825 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #8

    like K & M on Tap ... Paulsons are ok ... cannot stand HH ... dude stammers and interrupts every person he talks to ...

    Posted:
  • Holy MosesHoly Moses  10966WRX Points: 776Members Posts: 10,966 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #9

    I listen to Breed a little, Hank, the Paulsons, ITR, Katrek and Maginnes, Out of Bounds, and Crenshaw. I usually wait until the next day to see what topics are interesting on the app. There’s so many good podcasts out there that I usually stick to them.

    Posted:
    Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
    Ping G30 3W 14.5* (DI-7X)
    Ping G400 Crossover 19* (Tensei CK Pro Blue 80 S)
    Ping i20 4-UW (PX 6.0)
    Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
    Ping Vault Arna
  • Ashley SchaefferAshley Schaeffer  2624WRX Points: 906Members Posts: 2,624 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #10

    And and and and and and...and just what what what is wrong with with with....with with, uh Hank Haney?

    Posted:
    8.5* TS3 - Evenflow White T-1100
    15* M2 2017
    18* M2 2017
    4-PW Mizuno JPX850F
    SM7 50*, 54*, 60*
    SC Newport Two
  • BrandonDunesBrandonDunes  448WRX Points: 137Members Posts: 448 Greens
    Joined:  #11

    Once I heard Greg Norman say on his show that pros are so good out of the bunkers so they should not rake them, but his show is a good listen nonetheless. ITR is what I listen to most of the time. And I like Hank Haney cause he talks about stuff no one else does. Also the Callaway show is pretty good over equipment stuff.

    Posted:
    Driver - Callaway Epic SZ 10.5º
    3W - Taylor Made Jetspeed HL º17
    H - Callaway Xhot Pro 23º
    Irons - Mizuno JPX919 Hotmetal 5-GW
    SW - Callaway MD3 (S-52º)
    LW - Callaway MD3 (W-58º)
    Putter - Scotty Cameron
  • stanger37stanger37  453WRX Points: 147Members Posts: 453 Greens
    Joined:  #12

    I only get to listen to Breed, Paulson's and K&M.

    Breed is certainly the most pretentious and while he tries to sway everyone his way of thinking, he refuses to listen and talks over people with his opposing view. I get it is his show and wants to control the content but it is hard to listen to at times. Especially his out of no where, 5 minute ads on a product.

    Paulson's aren't a bad listen in my opinion. I don't fault anyone for making it to the tour and not winning. Game is hard and their golfing career is more prestigious than mine so good for them. They don't talk like they're the best golfers out there and seem to be just one of us. Trying new things and messing around.

    K&M on Tap is a good listen on my way home. Sometime the content is missing because they're laughing at something else and telling their own jokes. But after work driving home, it is better than most crap on the radio and listening to Nascar on FS1.

    Posted:
    Nike Vapor Fly Driver 9.5*
    ]Nike Vapor Fly 3W 15*
    Nike Vapor Fly 7W 21*
    Taylormade PSI 4-PW
    Cleveland RTX 52/10
    Cleveland CG15 56/14
    Taylormade Hi-Toe 60
    Odyessy O-Works #7
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • maverick1stmaverick1st  55WRX Points: 19Handicap: 11Members Posts: 55 Bunkers
    Joined:  #13

    Completely agree with Hank sounding like the drunk uncle. Tells the same stories and has endless rants.
    Out of Bounds with Perez and Collins seems to be my favourite.

    Posted:
    Callaway Rouge SZ 9* EvenFlow Blue 6.0 65g
    Callaway Rouge 15* EvenFlow Blue 6.0 75g
    Callaway Rouge 3H 19* EvenFlow Blue 6.0 85g
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3-4 KBS Tour
    Titleist 716 AP2 5-PW KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM7 53* S Grind KBS $ Taper
    Titleist Vokey SM7 58* D Grind KBS $ Taper
    Scotty Cameron ButtonBack NP2
  • tideridertiderider  2825WRX Points: 1,857Handicap: 5ishMembers Posts: 2,825 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #14

    interesting story from haney this morning ... anyone ever heard it before? ... guy flies into dallas from 'zona for some lessons ... rodeo professional ... mentions almost in passing that his wife is an lpga player, and "oh, btw, would you give her a lesson?" ... so haney says 'yeah, i'll give her a lesson if she wants', scratching his head ... goes to a tournament in cali where he's on the dime/clock of the kuenhe's, coaching their daughter, and this rodeo guy says his wife will be there, can you take a look ... haney says yeah, but my obligation is to the kuenhe girl ... watched her a few times when he could, and apparently agree to meet her on the range one day, but a sandstorm hits, and no one's playing/practicing (or so he thought) ... gets a call from the rodeo guy who's yelling and threatening to kill him/etc since his wife showed up and was hitting balls in a duststorm, but haney didn't ... next day calls haney's office and asks if he'd "burned any bridges" ... some time later, he goes psycho and writes down the names of people that have screwed him over, intending to kill them all, and goes to his lawyer's house and kills him before being caught by cops and committing suicide as they attempted to arrest him ... weird story, to say the least ...

    Posted:
  • golfgirlrobingolfgirlrobin Northern California 2382WRX Points: 413Handicap: 2.0Members Posts: 2,382 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #15

    I think that golf, in general, is a tough sell on the radio, but K&M do the best job of avoiding empty air and they’ve got some chemistry. Most of these guys don’t seem to understand that you can’t pause for an extended time on the radio. Crenshaw is probably the worst; there are times when I wonder if he’s died. I can only assume that Mark Lye has evidence of the boss with a goat, nothing else explains his presence.

    Posted:
    Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5*
    Fairway: Epic Flash 14* & 20*
    Hybrid: Ping G410 22*
    Irons: TaylorMade M CGB 6-SW
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 59* and 64*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketsch
    Ball:  Titleist Pro V1 
  • Holy MosesHoly Moses  10966WRX Points: 776Members Posts: 10,966 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #16

    On -, @golfgirlrobin said:

    I think that golf, in general, is a tough sell on the radio, but K&M do the best job of avoiding empty air and they’ve got some chemistry. Most of these guys don’t seem to understand that you can’t pause for an extended time on the radio. Crenshaw is probably the worst; there are times when I wonder if he’s died. I can only assume that Mark Lye has evidence of the boss with a goat, nothing else explains his presence.

    The only thing that I don't like about K&M is that they don't lead with the biggest story of the day often times. Why would you lead your show on a Monday talking about your personal lives during the first few minutes? I get that the biggest stories of the day have been picked over, but your lives are boring compared to PGA Tour golf.

    Posted:
    Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
    Ping G30 3W 14.5* (DI-7X)
    Ping G400 Crossover 19* (Tensei CK Pro Blue 80 S)
    Ping i20 4-UW (PX 6.0)
    Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
    Ping Vault Arna
  • North TexasNorth Texas  4537WRX Points: 901Members Posts: 4,537 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #17

    On -, @tiderider said:

    interesting story from haney this morning ... anyone ever heard it before? ... guy flies into dallas from 'zona for some lessons ... rodeo professional ... mentions almost in passing that his wife is an lpga player, and "oh, btw, would you give her a lesson?" ... so haney says 'yeah, i'll give her a lesson if she wants', scratching his head ... goes to a tournament in cali where he's on the dime/clock of the kuenhe's, coaching their daughter, and this rodeo guy says his wife will be there, can you take a look ... haney says yeah, but my obligation is to the kuenhe girl ... watched her a few times when he could, and apparently agree to meet her on the range one day, but a sandstorm hits, and no one's playing/practicing (or so he thought) ... gets a call from the rodeo guy who's yelling and threatening to kill him/etc since his wife showed up and was hitting balls in a duststorm, but haney didn't ... next day calls haney's office and asks if he'd "burned any bridges" ... some time later, he goes psycho and writes down the names of people that have screwed him over, intending to kill them all, and goes to his lawyer's house and kills him before being caught by cops and committing suicide as they attempted to arrest him ... weird story, to say the least ...

    And I'm sure Hank didn't embellish the story one bit. No, not at all.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • theWISEmantheWISEman Legend in my own mind...  169WRX Points: 64ClubWRX Posts: 169 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #18

    On -, @lawsonman said:

    Love ITR and Katrek and Maginnis. Listen everyday. Ben Crenshaw's stories are awesome. The rest I can live without. Their live coverage beats the **** out of network TV.

    Same here. I enjoy ITR and K&M more than any other show. My take is that these types of radio shows are supposed to make the listener feel connected to the host(s) conversation, and in my opinion, they do the best job of that. Hate the plugs for the GX7 though lol.

    Posted:

    TAYLORMADE M3 PROJECT X HZRDUS YELLOW 63 6.5
    TAYLORMADE M4 PROJECT X HZRDUS BLACK 62 6.5
    MIZUNO CLK 19* PROJECT X HZRDUS HC BLACK 85 6.5
    MIZUNO MP5 4-PW TOUR ISSUE SST PURE X100
    TITLEIST SM7 52* 56* TOUR ISSUE SST PURE S400
    TITLEIST SCOTTY CAMERON NEWPORT 2.5

  • tbowles411tbowles411  25564WRX Points: 703Handicap: GolfClubWRX Posts: 25,564 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #19

    On -, @theWISEman said:

    On -, @lawsonman said:

    Love ITR and Katrek and Maginnis. Listen everyday. Ben Crenshaw's stories are awesome. The rest I can live without. Their live coverage beats the **** out of network TV.

    Same here. I enjoy ITR and K&M more than any other show. My take is that these types of radio shows are supposed to make the listener feel connected to the host(s) conversation, and in my opinion, they do the best job of that. Hate the plugs for the GX7 though lol.

    Nothing else needs to be said here. /thread
    :)

    Posted:
    G410 9 Degree - Accra FX 2.0
    G410 3, 5 & 9 Woods - Accra FX 2.0
    G410 4-5 Hybrids - Accra 80i
    G410 6-UW - Accra 80i
    Glide 3.0 54WS, 58WS Accra 80i
    PING Bruzer
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**





  • braincramp52braincramp52 Freeport, Illinois 6154WRX Points: 1,433Handicap: 10Members Posts: 6,154 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #20

    On -, @North Texas said:

    On -, @tiderider said:

    interesting story from haney this morning ... anyone ever heard it before? ... guy flies into dallas from 'zona for some lessons ... rodeo professional ... mentions almost in passing that his wife is an lpga player, and "oh, btw, would you give her a lesson?" ... so haney says 'yeah, i'll give her a lesson if she wants', scratching his head ... goes to a tournament in cali where he's on the dime/clock of the kuenhe's, coaching their daughter, and this rodeo guy says his wife will be there, can you take a look ... haney says yeah, but my obligation is to the kuenhe girl ... watched her a few times when he could, and apparently agree to meet her on the range one day, but a sandstorm hits, and no one's playing/practicing (or so he thought) ... gets a call from the rodeo guy who's yelling and threatening to kill him/etc since his wife showed up and was hitting balls in a duststorm, but haney didn't ... next day calls haney's office and asks if he'd "burned any bridges" ... some time later, he goes psycho and writes down the names of people that have screwed him over, intending to kill them all, and goes to his lawyer's house and kills him before being caught by cops and committing suicide as they attempted to arrest him ... weird story, to say the least ...

    And I'm sure Hank didn't embellish the story one bit. No, not at all.

    It did take him 15 minutes to tell a 2 minute story though

    Posted:
    Ping G400 driver
    Ping Anser 17,20,23,27 Hybrids 
    Wilson Staff MB's 6-PW
    Ping Glide 3.0 50*
    Ping, Glide 54,58ES Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3

    Snell MTB X


    Just because your offended doesn't mean you're right
  • tideridertiderider  2825WRX Points: 1,857Handicap: 5ishMembers Posts: 2,825 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #21

    On -, @lawsonman said:

    On -, @North Texas said:

    On -, @tiderider said:

    interesting story from haney this morning ... anyone ever heard it before? ... guy flies into dallas from 'zona for some lessons ... rodeo professional ... mentions almost in passing that his wife is an lpga player, and "oh, btw, would you give her a lesson?" ... so haney says 'yeah, i'll give her a lesson if she wants', scratching his head ... goes to a tournament in cali where he's on the dime/clock of the kuenhe's, coaching their daughter, and this rodeo guy says his wife will be there, can you take a look ... haney says yeah, but my obligation is to the kuenhe girl ... watched her a few times when he could, and apparently agree to meet her on the range one day, but a sandstorm hits, and no one's playing/practicing (or so he thought) ... gets a call from the rodeo guy who's yelling and threatening to kill him/etc since his wife showed up and was hitting balls in a duststorm, but haney didn't ... next day calls haney's office and asks if he'd "burned any bridges" ... some time later, he goes psycho and writes down the names of people that have screwed him over, intending to kill them all, and goes to his lawyer's house and kills him before being caught by cops and committing suicide as they attempted to arrest him ... weird story, to say the least ...

    And I'm sure Hank didn't embellish the story one bit. No, not at all.

    It did take him 15 minutes to tell a 2 minute story though

    lord, yes ... but, in his defense, when he has a definite story to tell, the stammering speech isn't as bad ... guy won't even finish an incomplete sentence, much less a complete sentence ...

    Posted:
  • stanger37stanger37  453WRX Points: 147Members Posts: 453 Greens
    Joined:  #22

    I heard this today on the drive in and couldn't wait to post here on how absolutely ridiculous it was.

    Breed is doing his "word of the day" and he says it is "EXCEL!" Said to "Pick 1-2 things this year that you want to excel in your golf game to get better." followed by this sentence.... "I HAVE MY FOOT ON THE ACCELERATOR"

    Immediately turned him off.

    Posted:
    Nike Vapor Fly Driver 9.5*
    ]Nike Vapor Fly 3W 15*
    Nike Vapor Fly 7W 21*
    Taylormade PSI 4-PW
    Cleveland RTX 52/10
    Cleveland CG15 56/14
    Taylormade Hi-Toe 60
    Odyessy O-Works #7
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • golfer07840golfer07840 Smart ass from Northwest NJ 1910WRX Points: 382Handicap: 16.4Members Posts: 1,910 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #23

    On -, @Big Cat 3 said:

    Lol Goat ... yes, HH has gone off deep end since Tig dumped him. Was always a goofy dude but now entering Greg Norman type goofy territory

    Didn't Haney dump Tiger? Didn't he want to disassociate himself from Tiger after that scandal? Although I question if that Hank's decision or his new wife's decision at the time. "There is no way I want you hanging around that guy with all those women!"

    Posted:

    Opinions are my own and are never to be taken seriously.
    and for God's sake, if you're going to whine about Jim Nantz, have the respect to spell his name correctly.
    WITTB:
    Driver: Callaway XHot Pro 9* Stiff
    3W: Tour Edge Exotics 13* Stiff
    3-4 HY: Callaway Rogue Stiff
    5-PW: Callaway Rogue Stiff steel, True Temper
    48* Titleist, 52* Callaway
    Putter: Nike Method
    Ball: ProV1 -- or whatever I find in the woods while looking for my ProV1

  • mikewohlwendmikewohlwend  358WRX Points: 102Handicap: 15ClubWRX Posts: 358 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #24

    On -, @Holy Moses said:

    I listen to Breed a little, Hank, the Paulsons, ITR, Katrek and Maginnes, Out of Bounds, and Crenshaw. I usually wait until the next day to see what topics are interesting on the app. There’s so many good podcasts out there that I usually stick to them.

    I like Inside the Ropes, K&M on Tap and Out of Bounds. Not a fan of much else. Can't even handle a few minutes of Marr.

    Posted:
  • 3jacker3jacker  1032WRX Points: 631Members Posts: 1,032 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #25

    I hadn't been paying attention to Greg Norman's goofery lately.. sounds entertaining. I must've missed the discussion.. What his deal in a nutshell?

    Posted:
    Callaway XR16 SubZero Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
    TM V-Steel 4wd Protopype 80X
    Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
    Titleist 818 H2 21*
    Callaway Apex MB 4-PW KBS C-Taper X
    Vokey SM7 52* F
    Vokey SM7 58* D
    Sizemore XB-1
  • msd71msd71  736WRX Points: 141Handicap: 1Members Posts: 736 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #26

    None of them is all that good, but they are all more listenable than the guy with the smurf voice who does half of the ads the channel.

    Posted:
  • howellhandmadehowellhandmade  865WRX Points: 261Members Posts: 865 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #27

    Greg Norman and Craig Stadler shows are both unlistenable because the hosts give zero ****s about golf. Stadler cares about wine and bird shooting, Norman cares about himself.

    I like K&M and ITR. Rinker is tiresome with his upper core thing but has had some great guests. Mostly, though, I’m just glad there is ANYTHING about golf I can listen to in the car. But I switch channels when they start with the hucksterism. Breed with Titleist, Haney with Voodoo, etc. FFS, I’m already paying for this.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Iowa 20434WRX Points: 4,352ClubWRX Posts: 20,434 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #28

    After reading (only part) of all that stuff I couldn't only think that the missing media reviews from Frank Costanza's ruined TV Guide could have just as easily stayed missing.

    Posted:
  • Showtime9Showtime9 MonsterHeel  177WRX Points: 52Handicap: 16Members Posts: 177 Fairways
    Joined:  #29

    If you want to complain about the ads on SiriusXM then take it up with Big Lou....he's on meds to.....and also on wife number two

    Posted:
  • JShawJShaw  341WRX Points: 109Members Posts: 341 Bunkers
    Joined:  #30

    Breed doesn't do anything for me. I didn't like him on the golf channel either.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • 3jacker3jacker  1032WRX Points: 631Members Posts: 1,032 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #31

    My only problem with Breed was his low energy.

    Posted:
    Callaway XR16 SubZero Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
    TM V-Steel 4wd Protopype 80X
    Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
    Titleist 818 H2 21*
    Callaway Apex MB 4-PW KBS C-Taper X
    Vokey SM7 52* F
    Vokey SM7 58* D
    Sizemore XB-1
2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.