Cobra F9 vs. Titleist TS3

jjmurry

I currently game a Titleist TS3 8.5* driver with a 44.5" AD IZ shaft and was able to get an F9 head in the 9* setting for cheap. I am looking to lower my spin with my current gamer from ~2400 down to ~2100. My current miss is lower on the face, with the following Trackman stats: Clubhead speed 109, smash factor 1.47, ball speed 160, attack angle 3.5* up, launching at 15 degrees carrying about 270 with ~1 degree in to out and 0 face angle, peak height is 117 yards.

What I am wondering is a few things: assuming I transfer shafts over, and set the F9 with the heavier weight in the front should I anticipate a lower spin rate? I currently play a draw but I know that the F9 has a fade bias, will lowering the loft and closing the face cause dispersion to be all over the place? I'm just trying to tinker around so it's not a big deal but was wondering if anyone else has gone from a TS3 to an F9 or have tried both.

Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tensei 1K White 60TX

Callaway Paradym TD 15* - Mitsubishi Kaili White 70X

TRS2 21* - Hzrdus Black Gen 4 80X

Titleist T100 - Project X 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM 9 48*/53*/58* - Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youd have to have to find out yourself on trackman again. but imo every head in golf in a couple yards within each other bearing you use the same shaft. But heres some food for thought..

If your miss is lower on the face, youre looking at the wrong driver. The LTD Pro is what you should be playing. Your misses will pretty much ended up 5 yards short of your intended distance. Its a fade bias driver and the spin will be the **_lowest_** youll ever play and many who have played the LTD Pro can attest to this.

TS3 9.5 / TSi2 15 / Z785 / SM7

> @bunta said:

> Youd have to have to find out yourself on trackman again. but imo every head in golf in a couple yards within each other bearing you use the same shaft. But heres some food for thought..

>

> If your miss is lower on the face, youre looking at the wrong driver. The LTD Pro is what you should be playing. Your misses will pretty much ended up 5 yards short of your intended distance. Its a fade bias driver and the spin will be the **_lowest_** youll ever play and many who have played the LTD Pro can attest to this.

Interesting - I figured I got such a steal on the F9 head it can't hurt to put it up against the TS3. I missed out on the LTD a few years ago when I got fit, unfortunately. I like the ability of the F9 to move the weight forward or back. We'll see! Thanks for the feedback.

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

The LTD Pro is a really really good driver. I did not like the F8 or 9. I am trying the TS2 and 3 next week - see if they can earn a spot in the bag.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
2024 TP5

> @"Lord Helmet" said:

> The LTD Pro is a really really good driver. I did not like the F8 or 9. I am trying the TS2 and 3 next week - see if they can earn a spot in the bag.

If you don't mind me asking, what specifically did you not enjoy about the F8 or in this case the F9? Thanks!

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @jjmurry said:

> I currently game a Titleist TS3 8.5* driver with a 44.5" AD IZ shaft and was able to get an F9 head in the 9* setting for cheap. I am looking to lower my spin with my current gamer from ~2400 down to ~2100. My current miss is lower on the face, with the following Trackman stats: Clubhead speed 109, smash factor 1.47, ball speed 160, attack angle 3.5* up, launching at 15 degrees carrying about 270 with ~1 degree in to out and 0 face angle, peak height is 117 yards.

>

> What I am wondering is a few things: assuming I transfer shafts over, and set the F9 with the heavier weight in the front should I anticipate a lower spin rate? I currently play a draw but I know th**at the F9 has a fade bias, will lowering the loft and closing the face ca**use dispersion to be all over the place? I'm just trying to tinker around so it's not a big deal but was wondering if anyone else has gone from a TS3 to an F9 or have tried both.

>

> Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Lowering the loft will effective open the face.

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

> @jjmurry said:

> > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > The LTD Pro is a really really good driver. I did not like the F8 or 9. I am trying the TS2 and 3 next week - see if they can earn a spot in the bag.

>

> If you don't mind me asking, what specifically did you not enjoy about the F8 or in this case the F9? Thanks!

Basically, I did not see anything different than my LTD in terms of performance. In fact, the feel off the face of the LTD was much better to me compared to the others. Now the F8 I tested out on course - played front 9 with my LTD, swapped out the heads and used F8 back 9. On a couple holes on the back, I hit 2 T shots, swapping heads. My LTD was 10-15 yards past the F8 and both shots were struck relatively well (Im no pro). The F9 I have only hit in February in Ohio in 30 degree weather at a range and I just didnt see anything different compared to the LTD. Maybe its the new face Cobra has? And me being me, the way the LTD pro sits at address just inspires me. LTD has a real flat looking face and the club to me sits perfectly at address. With the others they didnt look the same to me and I doubted my alignment, aim, and thus my swing. Hard to explain that really.

Now lets flip the script - I really want to try and hit the TS2/3 fairway - tell me about it. Thanks!

Odyssey OTR putter
2024 TP5

> @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > @jjmurry said:

> > > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > The LTD Pro is a really really good driver. I did not like the F8 or 9. I am trying the TS2 and 3 next week - see if they can earn a spot in the bag.

> >

> > If you don't mind me asking, what specifically did you not enjoy about the F8 or in this case the F9? Thanks!

>

> Basically, I did not see anything different than my LTD in terms of performance. In fact, the feel off the face of the LTD was much better to me compared to the others. Now the F8 I tested out on course - played front 9 with my LTD, swapped out the heads and used F8 back 9. On a couple holes on the back, I hit 2 T shots, swapping heads. My LTD was 10-15 yards past the F8 and both shots were struck relatively well (Im no pro). The F9 I have only hit in February in Ohio in 30 degree weather at a range and I just didnt see anything different compared to the LTD. Maybe its the new face Cobra has? And me being me, the way the LTD pro sits at address just inspires me. LTD has a real flat looking face and the club to me sits perfectly at address. With the others they didnt look the same to me and I doubted my alignment, aim, and thus my swing. Hard to explain that really.

>

> Now lets flip the script - I really want to try and hit the TS2/3 fairway - tell me about it. Thanks!

Neat! Sounds like cobra had a winner with the LTD. I'm going to put it up against the TS3 I currently have and will be able to report back. I'm no pro myself but have worked on my driver for the better part of the last few months and have gotten my strike down to a consistent spot. I just need to not leave the face open - potentially having a lower lofted and open face with the F9 will get me to release better.

As for the TS2/TS3 fairway woods - I hit them both on the simulator with the exact same specs 15* with the evenflow T1100 stiff (I actually didn't like the x stiff at all in the fairway) and it was like night and day. I was fit into the TS3 driver head as it provides a little less spin (must be a marginal difference), but the TS2 fairway was the winner for me by far. The difference between the TS2 and TS3 was a few degrees in launch. I could hardly get the TS3 off the ground with a fairly decent strike, whereas the TS2 had a nice launch condition. I was told by the fitter that it's pretty common for people to be fit into TS3 driver heads and TS2 fairway woods especially if using the fairway off the deck. Give both a try but be open to the fact that the TS2 shouldn't be seen as the little brother to the TS3 in fairway woods - much unlike the driver!

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @jjmurry said:

> I currently game a Titleist TS3 8.5* driver with a 44.5" AD IZ shaft and was able to get an F9 head in the 9* setting for cheap. I am looking to lower my spin with my current gamer from ~2400 down to ~2100. My current miss is lower on the face, with the following Trackman stats: Clubhead speed 109, smash factor 1.47, ball speed 160, attack angle 3.5* up, launching at 15 degrees carrying about 270 with ~1 degree in to out and 0 face angle, ****peak height is 117 yards.

> ****

> What I am wondering is a few things: assuming I transfer shafts over, and set the F9 with the heavier weight in the front should I anticipate a lower spin rate? I currently play a draw but I know that the F9 has a fade bias, will lowering the loft and closing the face cause dispersion to be all over the place? I'm just trying to tinker around so it's not a big deal but was wondering if anyone else has gone from a TS3 to an F9 or have tried both.

>

> Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Your peak height is 351 feet (117 x 3 = 351)?

Club Champion Custom Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 Gram, A Flex

Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, Kuro Kage 606 S
TXG Custom  SIM Max 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2

TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R
TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-pw, 1* upright, Recoil E460 R
PXG 0211 GW, 50*, (new version), UST Recoil Dart R
TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115 

Ping Glide 4.0 58*, Nippon 115 
TXG Custom Cobra Nova, KBS CT Tour Shaft

> @JStang said:

> The guys at TXG put the TS3 up against the TS3 was only a couple of miles per hour slower. I doubt you will see a big difference if properly fit.

As much as I would like to compare my launch conditions to TXG's I'm nowhere close per my original post haha! I was hoping that someone with a swing a little similar to mine would have some feedback. Thanks though!

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @jjmurry said:

> > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > @jjmurry said:

> > > > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > > The LTD Pro is a really really good driver. I did not like the F8 or 9. I am trying the TS2 and 3 next week - see if they can earn a spot in the bag.

> > >

> > > If you don't mind me asking, what specifically did you not enjoy about the F8 or in this case the F9? Thanks!

> >

> > Basically, I did not see anything different than my LTD in terms of performance. In fact, the feel off the face of the LTD was much better to me compared to the others. Now the F8 I tested out on course - played front 9 with my LTD, swapped out the heads and used F8 back 9. On a couple holes on the back, I hit 2 T shots, swapping heads. My LTD was 10-15 yards past the F8 and both shots were struck relatively well (Im no pro). The F9 I have only hit in February in Ohio in 30 degree weather at a range and I just didnt see anything different compared to the LTD. Maybe its the new face Cobra has? And me being me, the way the LTD pro sits at address just inspires me. LTD has a real flat looking face and the club to me sits perfectly at address. With the others they didnt look the same to me and I doubted my alignment, aim, and thus my swing. Hard to explain that really.

> >

> > Now lets flip the script - I really want to try and hit the TS2/3 fairway - tell me about it. Thanks!

>

> Neat! Sounds like cobra had a winner with the LTD. I'm going to put it up against the TS3 I currently have and will be able to report back. I'm no pro myself but have worked on my driver for the better part of the last few months and have gotten my strike down to a consistent spot. I just need to not leave the face open - potentially having a lower lofted and open face with the F9 will get me to release better.

>

> As for the TS2/TS3 fairway woods - I hit them both on the simulator with the exact same specs 15* with the evenflow T1100 stiff (I actually didn't like the x stiff at all in the fairway) and it was like night and day. I was fit into the TS3 driver head as it provides a little less spin (must be a marginal difference), but the TS2 fairway was the winner for me by far. The difference between the TS2 and TS3 was a few degrees in launch. I could hardly get the TS3 off the ground with a fairly decent strike, whereas the TS2 had a nice launch condition. I was told by the fitter that it's pretty common for people to be fit into TS3 driver heads and TS2 fairway woods especially if using the fairway off the deck. Give both a try but be open to the fact that the TS2 shouldn't be seen as the little brother to the TS3 in fairway woods - much unlike the driver!

I mean the spaceport thing is really stupid and I had to locktite it in as it kept coming loose. Other than that - the driver just really is a solid performing stick. I have a Chrome shaft in mine and it just livens the thing up. Driving has always been a strong suit of mine - my best scores comes from keeping it in play off the T. The LTD is just a straight hitting machine when Im playing well.

I play my 3w off the T pretty much exclusively so I will be interested to see how the Titleist models perform!

Odyssey OTR putter
2024 TP5

> @rgk5 said:

> > @jjmurry said:

> > I currently game a Titleist TS3 8.5* driver with a 44.5" AD IZ shaft and was able to get an F9 head in the 9* setting for cheap. I am looking to lower my spin with my current gamer from ~2400 down to ~2100. My current miss is lower on the face, with the following Trackman stats: Clubhead speed 109, smash factor 1.47, ball speed 160, attack angle 3.5* up, launching at 15 degrees carrying about 270 with ~1 degree in to out and 0 face angle, ****peak height is 117 yards.

> > ****

> > What I am wondering is a few things: assuming I transfer shafts over, and set the F9 with the heavier weight in the front should I anticipate a lower spin rate? I currently play a draw but I know that the F9 has a fade bias, will lowering the loft and closing the face cause dispersion to be all over the place? I'm just trying to tinker around so it's not a big deal but was wondering if anyone else has gone from a TS3 to an F9 or have tried both.

> >

> > Thanks for the feedback in advance!

>

> Your peak height is 351 feet (117 x 3 = 351)?

Yards whoops!

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @jjmurry said:

> > @JStang said:

> > The guys at TXG put the TS3 up against the TS3 was only a couple of miles per hour slower. I doubt you will see a big difference if properly fit.

>

> As much as I would like to compare my launch conditions to TXG's I'm nowhere close per my original post haha! I was hoping that someone with a swing a little similar to mine would have some feedback. Thanks though!

I get it but in a comparable test, they were similar. I would expect the same at any swing speed.

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

> @"Lord Helmet" said:

> The LTD Pro is a really really good driver. I did not like the F8 or 9. I am trying the TS2 and 3 next week - see if they can earn a spot in the bag.

I traded in my LTD pro for my F9. Hardest decision of my life.

The LTD pro was very very very good. However I found F9 was more consistent for me. Occasionally my fade would with the LTD pro would just be fadey. Obviously operator error but I find with the F9 I'm able to square the face up just a little more and the baby fades are occuring. When I hit my LTD Pro on the screws, I've found nothing that's gone further.

Playing my Kuro Kage DC XT in my F9. Played that shaft in my LTD pro. I knew if I kept the LTD pro that I would constantly compare it to the F9.

I tested TS3 when I got fit, maybe its my Cobra bias, but it didn't feel the same. Didn't have that pop jumpy feeling. Ball speed was lower for me while swing speed ( 162MPH ) was pretty constant.

Hard to beat the price of Cobra. I traded in my LTD pro, and then sold the Stock Hzrdus Smoke it came with for $100 CDN already. Basically $300 for the best driver I've personally gamed.

Keep in mind that the F9 9.0 is basically the replacement for the F8+. The lower 1/2 of the face is optimized for high swing speed players seeking very low spin. Moving the weight forward will yield the lowest spin numbers. However, when ball contact is above the lower 1/2, it will play more like a normal 9.0 driver. The 10.5 F9 is the head designed for faster swingers looking for medium flight and spin numbers. If I had to guess, I would hazard that the 9.0 best serves 105+ or maybe 110+ swingers. The 10.5 is more optimized for 95 to 105 swingers?? But probably serves 85 to 95 swingers very well. The 12.0 is for slower swingers seeking higher launch and higher spin.

Stated differently, if one makes center contact on the lower 1/2 of a 9.0 head, one is playing the 9+. When one is hitting on the upper 1/2 one is playing the 9.0. Give me some leeway here because I’m speaking of general concepts without having the specific engineering design objectives.

Spoiler

Paradym Ai Smoke MAX 10.5  Velocore Red 6S 45" D3

Rogue ST MAX 5W,7W Velocore  Red 7S 

Srixon MKII ZX4-4, ZX5-5&6, ZX7 7-PW

MODUS 120 S +3/4, D3-D5

SM8 Raw 52 F-12, 56 V,  & 60 V

Scotty Circle T Red Dot 350g Newport 2 (A006794), Pro V1x, Miura Alt bag: 4-PW CB57’s & K Grinds 52,56,60,64 or Fun Bag MP-33 5-PW 

The F9 likes a center to low-center strike. I’ve played TM from R1 to M2 to M3 the last few years and I had success hitting those high to high-toe hits with those drivers. I had to tee the F9 much lower to get the ballspeed I was looking for. 110 SS here 2200-ish spin... getting some carry numbers I hadn’t seen with my M3.

Some flavor of the month driver.
Some driving iron for Links courses.

A hybrid to save my bad shots.
Titleist blades when I feel lucky otherwise something more forgiving.
A Vokey wedge or 2.
I hate every one of my 17 putters.

> @SwingBlade said:

> Keep in mind that the F9 9.0 is basically the replacement for the F8+. The lower 1/2 of the face is optimized for high swing speed players seeking very low spin. Moving the weight forward will yield the lowest spin numbers. However, when ball contact is above the lower 1/2, it will play more like a normal 9.0 driver. The 10.5 F9 is the head designed for faster swingers looking for medium flight and spin numbers. If I had to guess, I would hazard that the 9.0 best serves 105+ or maybe 110+ swingers. The 10.5 is more optimized for 95 to 105 swingers?? But probably serves 85 to 95 swingers very well. The 12.0 is for slower swingers seeking higher launch and higher spin.

>

> Stated differently, if one makes center contact on the lower 1/2 of a 9.0 head, one is playing the 9+. When one is hitting on the upper 1/2 one is playing the 9.0. Give me some leeway here because I’m speaking of general concepts without having the specific engineering design objectives.

This is the best news for me! I like to hit it a little low on the face so hopefully your feedback holds up! I really appreciate the thorough response!

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @magnus7319 said:

> The F9 likes a center to low-center strike. I’ve played TM from R1 to M2 to M3 the last few years and I had success hitting those high to high-toe hits with those drivers. I had to tee the F9 much lower to get the ballspeed I was looking for. 110 SS here 2200-ish spin... getting some carry numbers I hadn’t seen with my M3.

Do you have a positive AoA or negative? I wonder if that factors into the effectiveness of the bottom/middle of the face vs. slightly higher.

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @jjmurry said:

> > @magnus7319 said:

> > The F9 likes a center to low-center strike. I’ve played TM from R1 to M2 to M3 the last few years and I had success hitting those high to high-toe hits with those drivers. I had to tee the F9 much lower to get the ballspeed I was looking for. 110 SS here 2200-ish spin... getting some carry numbers I hadn’t seen with my M3.

>

> Do you have a positive AoA or negative? I wonder if that factors into the effectiveness of the bottom/middle of the face vs. slightly higher.

+1 to +2 typically... which I found I needed to practice quite a bit with the F9 to keep + and center it. So far, worth the effort.

Some flavor of the month driver.
Some driving iron for Links courses.

A hybrid to save my bad shots.
Titleist blades when I feel lucky otherwise something more forgiving.
A Vokey wedge or 2.
I hate every one of my 17 putters.

I owned both clubs (TS3 at 8.5 and Cobra F9 at 9 with weight forward). I can't give you true apples to apples because I used different shafts, and I played TS3 1/4 inch shorter, but I was getting less spin from the TS3. Consistently. I sold the F9. Shafts: TS3 (Diamana White 70x), Cobra F9 (Atmos TS 6x Black). I found both to be fade biased, but Cobra more than TS3.

Titleist TSR 1w Ventus Red 6x

Titleist TSR 3w Tour AD DI 7x

Titleist TSR 5w Tour AD DI 8x

Titleist TSR 4h Tour AD DI 9x

Titleist T150 4i-6i X100 Tour

Titleist T100 7i-9i X100 Tour

Titleist SM09 Pw-Lw S400 Tour

Titleist Pro V1 White Hot OG5

> @uglande said:

> I owned both clubs (TS3 at 8.5 and Cobra F9 at 9 with weight forward). I can't give you true apples to apples because I used different shafts, and I played TS3 1/4 inch shorter, but I was getting less spin from the TS3. Consistently. I sold the F9. Shafts: TS3 (Diamana White 70x), Cobra F9 (Atmos TS 6x Black). I found both to be fade biased, but Cobra more than TS3.

Interesting - like the other posts what do you think caused the more spin with the F9? Where is your usual miss? Do you have a more positive AoA or negative?

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

I think testing and feedback here and elsewhere has shown that the F9 is just a higher spinning head for MOST people in a world where many drivers are marketed to reduce spin and well-regarded launch monitors show significant distance gains due to very low spin. This may be different for you and why it’s important to test for yourself (unless you’re like me and just like trying everything regardless :)).

> @t4t3r said:

> I think testing and feedback here and elsewhere has shown that the F9 is just a higher spinning head for MOST people in a world where many drivers are marketed to reduce spin and well-regarded launch monitors show significant distance gains due to very low spin. This may be different for you and why it’s important to test for yourself (unless you’re like me and just like trying everything regardless :)).

Recently became a cobra fanboy so I figured I have to try out their latest and greatest. I've gotten some decent feedback in this thread saying that it's less spinning on the lower half of the face where I tend to have a low-centered miss. I really genuinely believe the worst thing that's ever happened to my wallet was me joining golfwrx hahah

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @jjmurry said:

> > @uglande said:

> > I owned both clubs (TS3 at 8.5 and Cobra F9 at 9 with weight forward). I can't give you true apples to apples because I used different shafts, and I played TS3 1/4 inch shorter, but I was getting less spin from the TS3. Consistently. I sold the F9. Shafts: TS3 (Diamana White 70x), Cobra F9 (Atmos TS 6x Black). I found both to be fade biased, but Cobra more than TS3.

>

> Interesting - like the other posts what do you think caused the more spin with the F9? Where is your usual miss? Do you have a more positive AoA or negative?

I'm a high spin player in general so neither club gave me truly LOW spin. But I generally hit the ball middle-to-high on the face, which is maybe what was producing more spin with the F9. I should add that the differences weren't huge, but F9 was consistently higher spin for me. I played the F9 at 8 degrees and the TS3 at both 8.5 and 7.75 and F9 spun higher in all scenarios.

> @uglande said:

> > @jjmurry said:

> > > @uglande said:

> > > I owned both clubs (TS3 at 8.5 and Cobra F9 at 9 with weight forward). I can't give you true apples to apples because I used different shafts, and I played TS3 1/4 inch shorter, but I was getting less spin from the TS3. Consistently. I sold the F9. Shafts: TS3 (Diamana White 70x), Cobra F9 (Atmos TS 6x Black). I found both to be fade biased, but Cobra more than TS3.

> >

> > Interesting - like the other posts what do you think caused the more spin with the F9? Where is your usual miss? Do you have a more positive AoA or negative?

>

> I'm a high spin player in general so neither club gave me truly LOW spin. But I generally hit the ball middle-to-high on the face, which is maybe what was producing more spin with the F9. I should add that the differences weren't huge, but F9 was consistently higher spin for me. I played the F9 at 8 degrees and the TS3 at both 8.5 and 7.75 and F9 spun higher in all scenarios.

Same here, tend to hit the ball middle to high on the face. F9 spin more even with the weight forward.

Callaway Paradym TD 9, Autoflex 505.
TM Stealth Plus 5W, Hzrdous Smoke Red 5.5

TSR2 7 wood, Ventus TR 6S.
Paradym X 5 hybrid, Ventus 7S.

Paradym X 6 hybrid, Ventus 7S.
PXG Gen4 0311ST, 7 to GW. Steelfiber Private Reserve 95R.
Artisan 54, 58. KBS TGI 90.

Callaway PM grind 64, KBS Hi-rev.
Odyssey 2 Balls Armlock.  Vessel Player 3 Stand Bag.

> @shaolingolfer said:

> > @uglande said:

> > > @jjmurry said:

> > > > @uglande said:

> > > > I owned both clubs (TS3 at 8.5 and Cobra F9 at 9 with weight forward). I can't give you true apples to apples because I used different shafts, and I played TS3 1/4 inch shorter, but I was getting less spin from the TS3. Consistently. I sold the F9. Shafts: TS3 (Diamana White 70x), Cobra F9 (Atmos TS 6x Black). I found both to be fade biased, but Cobra more than TS3.

> > >

> > > Interesting - like the other posts what do you think caused the more spin with the F9? Where is your usual miss? Do you have a more positive AoA or negative?

> >

> > I'm a high spin player in general so neither club gave me truly LOW spin. But I generally hit the ball middle-to-high on the face, which is maybe what was producing more spin with the F9. I should add that the differences weren't huge, but F9 was consistently higher spin for me. I played the F9 at 8 degrees and the TS3 at both 8.5 and 7.75 and F9 spun higher in all scenarios.

>

> Same here, tend to hit the ball middle to high on the face. F9 spin more even with the weight forward.

And, just to clarify, I was playing the F9 with the weight forward.

Good info here - the driver head is coming a day earlier than was estimated. Will be giving it a go this weekend and will report back with findings.

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

I find the f9 spins more than the TS3 but I hit high center mostly.

Callaway Paradym 12* (-1Std) Autoflex SF505X

Callaway Paradym Heavenwood

Ping G425M 20.5* Tensei Raw Org 75S

Ping G425 22* ADIZ85S

Ping G425 26* ADIZ85S

T100S 6-7 (1* weak) Aerotech FC115

T100 8-PW  Aerotech FC115

Titleist T100 50*  Aerotech FC115

Vokey SM8 54.12D/58.8M Aerotech FC115
SC Champ Choice Newport 2 Stability Shaft Tour