BST feedback

Answers

• PhilomathesqPhilomathesq Legal EagleMembers  712WRX Points: 901Handicap: My tolerance for stupidity.Posts: 712 Golden Tee

On -, @conted said:

Putter, Yank, and DC, thanks for the help. I see the feedback score and I agree, the number is definitely on the low side, I had at least a feedback score of 49 (not sure why I'm remembering this number) prior to the site upgrade.

I'm glad there is something, but my next question, is there a way to provide feedback going forward or is the score of 4 or 5 (or 1) based another metric rather than direct feedback submission by a user (buyer/seller/trader)?

I would posit that the feedback score you see when hovering over one's avatar is not related to the BST. I have a feedback score of 3 but I've never even entered the BST forum. As such, I can't see how the feedback score that is now shown has any connection with, or relevance to, the BST.

Posted:

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone 9* w/ Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7X
    3-Wood: TaylorMade M5 15* w/ Oban Devotion 8 O5
    Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5
    4i - 9i: NLG 902 w/ DG TI X100
    Wedges: Jaws MD5 46/10S, 50/10S, 54/8C, 58/8W, all w/ DG TI S400
    Putter: Lajosi Custom DD201WB w/ Stability Shaft

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • contedconted Boston, MAMembers  484WRX Points: 57Handicap: 5Posts: 484 Greens

On -, @Philomathesq said:

I've never even entered the BST forum.

Phil, thank you for data point.
    More impressive is your ability to stay away from BST, how do you do it? (no need to answer...)

Posted:
    Srixon z765 9.5 w/ Hzrdus Yellow
    Mizuno MP-H4 2i w/ S300
    Srixon z745 w/ Nippon Modus 125
    Cleveland RTX 4.0 wedges w/ TI S400
    PURE wrap grips
    Putter and grip are always in a rotation
    TP5x (2017) and soon to be Srixon XV gen 6
  • PhilomathesqPhilomathesq Legal EagleMembers  712WRX Points: 901Handicap: My tolerance for stupidity.Posts: 712 Golden Tee

On -, @conted said:

On -, @Philomathesq said:

I've never even entered the BST forum.

Phil, thank you for data point.
    More impressive is your ability to stay away from BST, how do you do it? (no need to answer...)

Ehh... it's more a function of my lack of motivation to take a bunch of pictures to sell stuff. However, I've got enough of a stockpile now that I'm going to have to give in or else my wife is going to start throwing stuff out. :smiley:

Posted:

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone 9* w/ Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7X
    3-Wood: TaylorMade M5 15* w/ Oban Devotion 8 O5
    Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5
    4i - 9i: NLG 902 w/ DG TI X100
    Wedges: Jaws MD5 46/10S, 50/10S, 54/8C, 58/8W, all w/ DG TI S400
    Putter: Lajosi Custom DD201WB w/ Stability Shaft

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 462Posts: 27,118 Marshals

Static feedback score from previous board will be mapped, no eta on new feedback system.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • contedconted Boston, MAMembers  484WRX Points: 57Handicap: 5Posts: 484 Greens

GXG, thank you!

Posted:
    Srixon z765 9.5 w/ Hzrdus Yellow
    Mizuno MP-H4 2i w/ S300
    Srixon z745 w/ Nippon Modus 125
    Cleveland RTX 4.0 wedges w/ TI S400
    PURE wrap grips
    Putter and grip are always in a rotation
    TP5x (2017) and soon to be Srixon XV gen 6
  • RH82RH82 Alberta, CanadaMembers  2348WRX Points: 237Posts: 2,348 Platinum Tees

So much has been done on here except one of the most important things like feedback. Whats the status on this?

Posted:

Taylormade M2 (10.5*)

TEE CBX (16.5*)

Callaway Apex (20*)

Srixon Z 785 (4-6) Z-Forged (7-PW)

Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

Taylormade Spider X

Advertisement
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 462Posts: 27,118 Marshals

The static score is being mapped. No eta on new system.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • DBillDBill Members  1147WRX Points: 148Posts: 1,147 Platinum Tees

I've asked this question a few times now and been answered with the static feedback is coming back from the old site, but when is this happening?

Posted:

It should be in the upcoming week but might be two. It will only be a score, nothing else at this point.

Posted:
    BST AD Help
  • PixlPutterman PixlPutterman Look At My Lefty J33R(hey I can wish) Members  8410WRX Points: 278Handicap: 6Posts: 8,410 Titanium Tees

I now see feedback if I hover over a user, but it does not pop up if I hover over myself, is there a way for one to view their own feedback?

Posted:
    PXG 0811x 9° - Hzrdus Smoke 75x 
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120
    Wilson Staff FG62 - S300 Hard Stepped
    TM Milled Grind 52° - HiToe 56°/62°
    Edel E-3 - P2 Classic Grip
    2016 RZN Platinum (15 dozen in the garage)
  • PixlPutterman PixlPutterman Look At My Lefty J33R(hey I can wish) Members  8410WRX Points: 278Handicap: 6Posts: 8,410 Titanium Tees

And also, how does one now leave feedback?

Posted:

Advertisement
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers  4306WRX Points: 1,403Posts: 4,306 Titanium Tees

On -, @PixlPutterman said:

I now see feedback if I hover over a user, but it does not pop up if I hover over myself, is there a way for one to view their own feedback?

The feedback numbers you see while hovering are not close to correct.

Posted:

On -, @grm24 said:

Good to know then :) Says you have 5 lol

Posted:
  • SheriffBoothSheriffBooth Marshals, BST Volunteer Mods  4496WRX Points: 287Handicap: 2.6Posts: 4,496 Marshals

The best way to do it right now is to post as a Comment in the member's profile.

And yes, we all have 5 feedback at the moment. Presumably this is a placeholder for when the devs bring the static numbers over from the old site, but that's just me guessing.

Posted:
    Taylormade M6, 9.0*, Hzrdus Smoke 60 S
    Taylormade M5, 15*, Hzrdus Smoke 70 S
    Callaway Apex 3H, Kuro Kage S
    Taylormade P-790, 4-PW, Recoil 110 F4 +1"
    Taylormade MG 50, 56, 60 Recoil 110 F4 +1"
    Odyssey Armlock Doublewide, 42"

On -, @SheriffBooth said:

The best way to do it right now is to post as a Comment in the member's profile.

And yes, we all have 5 feedback at the moment. Presumably this is a placeholder for when the devs bring the static numbers over from the old site, but that's just me guessing.

Makes sense, thanks.

Is there historics of our previous feedback or would we all start over once its re-implemented?

Posted:
  • davo32683davo32683 Members  2350WRX Points: 238Posts: 2,350 Platinum Tees

Yeah mine is 5. Should be north of 500...Sadly I was ranked in the top 10 on the site prior to the move.

Posted:
    Nothing is safe in my bag!

Advertisement

On -, @grm24 said:

Good to know then :) Says you have 5 lol

My guess is we will eventually get our actual B/S/T feedback number back but with none of the comments that make up our actual feedback score. I wonder if the feedback numbers mapped back will show a breakdown of positive/negative/neutral feedbacks. If not that's a huge benefit to those that have ripped off people, have negative feedback, and we are unable to see that information. I hope that's not the case. Based on how poorly this conversion has taken place I'll leave it at that.

Posted:
    Post edited by grm24 on
  • DuckHook02DuckHook02 Members  1016WRX Points: 119Posts: 1,016 Platinum Tees

What's the latest on this?

Posted:
  • 755755 Harrisburg, PAMembers  2661WRX Points: 179Handicap: 7.0Posts: 2,661 Titanium Tees

As a long time member who had over 500 positive feedback thank you to ever is reaponsible for totally destroying the BSTs . I have been frustrated but remained patient and reserved comment , but now convinced they are not gettng any better.

Hate to buy on ebay but at least i can see the history of the seller, used to be able to do that here!!!

Posted:

SIM Max 10.5 Ventus 6s

M4 3 wood Tour AD-DI 6x

SIM MAx 19* Hybrid Ventus 7s

Mizuno Hot Metal Pro DYnamic Gold 120 S300

Vokey SM6 50

HI Toe 56, 60

Cleveland Huntington Beach 4

Bridgestone Tour B Xs

• hoselshot82hoselshot82 Major Winner WisconsinMembers  886WRX Points: 147Handicap: 5Posts: 886 Golden Tee

Is the old feedback being imported?

Posted:
  • DuckHook02DuckHook02 Members  1016WRX Points: 119Posts: 1,016 Platinum Tees

On -, @Gxgolfer said:

It should be in the upcoming week but might be two. It will only be a score, nothing else at this point.

When is feedback going to be fixed? Giving everyone a 5 rating doesn't seem to be very informative.

Posted:

Advertisement

It is in development. Do not have an eta currently. Another developer has been hired and working on it.

Posted:
    BST AD Help

On -, @DuckHook02 said:

On -, @Gxgolfer said:

When is feedback going to be fixed? Giving everyone a 5 rating doesn't seem to be very informative.

The issue we will have if we ever get our real feedback number from the previous WRX software is it appears it will be a static number without any breakdown of the feedback (+/-/neutral) along with none of the actual description left to match up to the associated transaction. That scenario lets any WRX member with any negative feedback off the hook and will allow those individuals to potentially to get over on WRX members again.

Posted:

I’ve given up on the feedback being restored

Posted:
  • OrlandogolfguruOrlandogolfguru OrlandoGolfGuru ClubWRX  2151WRX Points: 183Handicap: 7.7Posts: 2,151 ClubWRX

whats the deal with the pictures on a phone? They are fat all of a sudden.

Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Driver
    TaylorMade M5 Fwy
    Callaway Epic Flash 3 Hyb
    Mizuno Mp HMB Irons
    Titleist sm7 Wedges
    Mannkrafted / Scotty Putters
    Bridgestone ball, Mizuno / Sun Mntn Bag

Till feedback is restored, people can place new feedback in peoples profiles.

Posted:
    BST AD Help

Advertisement

People left me plenty of feedback on my profile over the last several months and none of it is still visible, so what purpose does that serve?

Posted:

I only see two comments in your profile. Where are you looking?

Posted:
    BST AD Help

Exactly. And those aren’t feedback related. There were several others prior to those 2 that are gone.

I was also able to delete comments on other’s profiles at one point as well

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Skaffa77Skaffa77 No place like the Sand Hills! ClubWRX  6930WRX Points: 232Posts: 6,930 ClubWRX

yeesh...still no feedback for BST. I'll leave commentary on the person's profile, but I was a little surprised it hadn't been implemented yet.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.