*edited for head rock dweller ;)

Post edited by BB28403 on

Comments

• caniac6caniac6 Members Posts: 2,653 ✭✭

He certainly was this week.

• CallWhiteyCallWhitey Members Posts: 25 ✭✭

Who is this Spieth to whom you refer?

• Big Cat 3Big Cat 3 Posts: 566 ✭✭

Don’t be surprised if JS leads the Masters most the week .... don’t be surprised if he shanks into 12 and 15 pond a few times too

• iBanestoiBanesto Niclas Fasth Members Posts: 4,415 ClubWRX
  • BB28403BB28403 Members Posts: 3,057 ✭✭

That’s a pretty C+ meal for guys that are worth over $500 million all together. C’mon guys! Spend some of that change

• JohnnyCashForeverJohnnyCashForever Members Posts: 238 ✭✭

If there ever was a golfer earning the moniker of Georgia Bulldog, it's Kisner.

The fact he wasn't chosen for the Ryder Cup last year is even more glaring now.

• gvogelgvogel Members Posts: 7,150 ✭✭

@BB28403 said:
    That’s a pretty C+ meal for guys that are worth over $500 million all together. C’mon guys! Spend some of that change

Smiley was buying.

On Sundays, I used to play hickory
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Members Posts: 24,966 ✭✭
    edited Apr 1, 2019 12:15pm #10

Rickie , you can tell his mom did a great job. Kids using a coaster for his water bottle. I love good manners.

Edit- Never Mind. That’s JTs water. He gets the gold star meanwhile there’s two jackasses with hats on at the table. Poor form guys. Jordan may or may not be drinking right from the bottle. But is using his coaster. Well played son !

TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Titleist Tour Proto MB 3-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged   54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
  • 3jacker3jacker Members Posts: 963 ✭✭

I'd love to see the ratings number between Sat/Sun.
    Sat starts off with TW vs Rors.
    Sunday? Not so much.

Callaway XR16 SubZero Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
    TM V-Steel 4wd Protopype 80X
    Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
    Callaway Apex MB 4-PW KBS C-Taper X
    Cleveland 52*/58* CG10 KBS C-Taper X
    Sizemore XB-1
  • The Real PacmanThe Real Pacman Members Posts: 77 ✭✭

@gvogel said:

@BB28403 said:

Smiley was buying.

****, that's cold

• GolfjackGolfjack All about the rotation Posts: 944 ✭✭

Why is it when a long hitting phenom wins a early season tournament without any top players he's the next greatest thing since sliced bread and now good ol' Kisner who is the 156th longest hitter on tour wins everyone is like yeah he's not better than Speith? Ok he's not LOL. But a win for us old(er than 25) guys though. I'll take it.

TM M4 Driver 10.5
    TM M4 3 wood 16
    4H (22) Aeroburner TP
    Mizuno MP-15 4, 5 iron, Project X LZ 6.5
    Mizuno MP-5 6-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
    Wedges Mizuno T7 50, 56, 60
    Honma HP 1002

Alternate set:
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9.5, Nike VR Pro 4-PW DG x100, Titleist AP2 712 DG x100 4-P, Callaway Jaws X Series CC Wedges 52 56 60, , Odyssey Arm Lock Putter, Gauge Design Eldik Putter with Superstroke Fatso 5
  • lowheellowheel LOWHEEL Members Posts: 5,974 ✭✭
  • dropkickeddropkicked Members Posts: 476 ✭✭

I'd say Kisner would make for a better match play candidate.

• MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,742 ClubWRX

@dropkicked said:
    I'd say Kisner would make for a better match play candidate.

I keep wanting to think that Spieth is a good matchplayer but having lost every singles match he has played in the Ryder Cup, I just can't base that thought on anything of much substance.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members Posts: 6,174 ✭✭

Kisner just doesn't scream fire power is all. There isn't anything exciting about his game. It is not his fault (well, it kinda is), but you also cannot argue the effectiveness of it.

driver: SRIXON Z745
    fairway: NIKE VAPOR 13*
    3-4 IRON: MIZZY MP18MMC FLIHI
    5-9 IRONS: MP5 DG AMT X100
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX 4: 48, 53, 58, 64
    PUTTER; RIFE Cayman
    BALL; various, ask me that day.
  • Roadking2003Roadking2003 AustinMembers Posts: 5,056 ✭✭

@caniac6 said:
    He certainly was this week.

Actually, he was better than everybody this week.

• USAF Retired E7USAF Retired E7 Finnish American Posts: 305 ✭✭

@bladehunter said:

Rickie , you can tell his mom did a great job. Kids using a coaster for his water bottle. I love good manners.

Edit- Never Mind. That’s JTs water. He gets the gold star meanwhile there’s two jackasses with hats on at the table. Poor form guys. Jordan may or may not be drinking right from the bottle. But is using his coaster. Well played son !

That's what you saw in the picture? You must be a hoot at parties. Where's that ignore list??

M2 Driver, 16 Degree and 19 degree
    PXG 0311 4-Pw
    Vokey 50 and 56
    Odyssey O Works #7, red

@USAF Retired E7 said:

@bladehunter said:

That's what you saw in the picture? You must be a hoot at parties. Where's that ignore list??

Lol.

Big bad guy. As goodness as my witness I’ve never used the ignore feature once on this site. Can’t imagine running from conversation. Blows my mind the fragile folks that reside on this earth.

• BB28403BB28403 Members Posts: 3,057 ✭✭

Spieth is like the amazing samurai swordsman who loses his path in the movie , gets all baked out on opium and ghosts start talking to him. Soon he pulls it together and fights off an entire army at the top of a temple.

That will be fun to watch.

• iBanestoiBanesto Niclas Fasth Members Posts: 4,415 ClubWRX
    1. Kisner
    2. Nicklaus
    3. Woods
  • USAF Retired E7USAF Retired E7 Finnish American Posts: 305 ✭✭

@bladehunter said:

@USAF Retired E7 said:

@bladehunter said:

Lol.

Big bad guy. As goodness as my witness I’ve never used the ignore feature once on this site. Can’t imagine running from conversation. Blows my mind the fragile folks that reside on this earth.

Not big, nor bad, nor fragile. Just not interested in seeing comments from a person who's concerned with that trivial bs.

M2 Driver, 16 Degree and 19 degree
    PXG 0311 4-Pw
    Vokey 50 and 56
    Odyssey O Works #7, red

@USAF Retired E7 said:

@bladehunter said:

@USAF Retired E7 said:

@bladehunter said:

Lol.

Not big, nor bad, nor fragile. Just not interested in seeing comments from a person who's concerned with that trivial bs.

then dont look.. might want to go see a Doc and see if a sense of humor can be implanted....It was clearly satire...

• driveandputtmachinedriveandputtmachine 4 wedges or 2 iron? That is the question! Posts: 1,141 ✭✭

OWGR Speith is 33 and Kisner is 25.
    Strokes gained off the tee Kisner is 38 and Jordan is 203
    Putting Kisner is 37 and Jordan is 70
    Approach Jordan is 111 and Kisner is 39

Better career so far? Jordan Playing better this year Kisner and probably last year as well.

Driver - Ping 400 MAX on UST Mamiya Green Proto
    Fairway - Cobra 3-4 LTD on UST Axivcore Black
    Hybrid - TM UDI 2 iron on Nippon 130 or Ping G400 17* on UST Hybrid black
    Irons - (4-A) Taylormade 790's on KBS Tour
    Wedges - Cleveland Rotex 3.0 55*, Rotex 4.0 60* on NIppon 130
    Putter - Mannkrafted MA/66 or Taylormade Spider
    Ball - TM TP5x or Srixon Z Star XV
  • Steele47Steele47 Members Posts: 1,234 ✭✭

@USAF Retired E7 said:

@bladehunter said:

@USAF Retired E7 said:

@bladehunter said:

Lol.

I agree. I miss the ignore option as well. There a handful of posters who I just don't want to read. Funny thing is, I would not be surprised in the least if I were to meet these same posters in real life that I might find them to be fantastic company.