Master's Gear 2019

balladm ·  
balladmballadm Augusta, GA 761WRX Points: 129Handicap: +1Members Posts: 761 Golden Tee

Apparently the Mods didn't like using the same discussion 2 years in a row. So, this discussion will be good for about a week...Same as before, I don't mind getting you an item but not for resale...I'm simply hooking out those less fortunate (No Masters Tix). We will settle cost before shipping.

Posted:

Comments

• zip7111zip7111  1278WRX Points: 156Members Posts: 1,278 Platinum Tees

Do they sell the AM&E snap fit putter covers with the Masters logo? If so, I would love to have one of those. Not sure on the price of them though.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • payerasjlpayerasjl  830WRX Points: 97Members Posts: 830 Golden Tee

Good samaritan 2019 version.

Posted:
    CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
    Get scratch or die trying
  • SkeeterSkeeter  911WRX Points: 89Members Posts: 911 Golden Tee

Do we PM you or post here? I would love to get a 2019 dated performance hat.

Posted:
  • halliedoghalliedog  2497WRX Points: 312Handicap: 5.2Members Posts: 2,497 Platinum Tees

I'd like 4 of the magnetic can koozies. 2 in the Masters Green and 2 of your choice. Let me know if you'd like me to PM you or if this post is good enough?
    Thanks again, and to all the people who didn't participate last year and are skeptical, to the best of my knowledge everyone got their stuff with no issues and in timely manner. Truly nice gesture by a stand-up member!

Posted:
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • alhynsalhyns  8WRX Points: 29Handicap: 10Members Posts: 8 Bunkers

I'd love a couple items. However, I am not at all familiar with the prices, as I have only seen masters products for resale. Would you be able to provide an estimate as to the cost of the coffeee mugs, standard logo hats, logo polos, and logo pullovers?
    Also. Is the clothing made by a specific brand? Or does it vary?

Posted:
  • balladmballadm Augusta, GA 761WRX Points: 129Handicap: +1Members Posts: 761 Golden Tee

Okay, I went today and checked out some of the items. I will not be getting anything breakable. I just don't want you to be disappointed if it breaks in shipment and I will not be liable. So, no gnomes, coffee mugs, shot glasses, etc...As far as prices, the hats are like $26, clothing can vary from $90 up. Look at the MMogolf site, the prices on there seem to average about double, not on everything but on most stuff. Also, I am not purchasing large items and shipping them as I cannot carry them out. I am checking this about once/day and trying to get back to you as I can. Cheers!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • balladmballadm Augusta, GA 761WRX Points: 129Handicap: +1Members Posts: 761 Golden Tee

Oh, and pm is the best way to contact me.

Posted:

On -, @zip7111 said:

Do they sell the AM&E snap fit putter covers with the Masters logo? If so, I would love to have one of those. Not sure on the price of them though.

I am not familiar with this. I am assuming you just mean a magnetic closure putter cover. Honestly, I do not know if the ones they have are velcro or magnetic. Perhaps

On -, @jaw2k9 can chime in on the type of closure system. They do have a blade style and mallet style.
    Posted:
  • kush614kush614  980WRX Points: 96Members Posts: 980 Golden Tee

Wow, great gesture

On -, @balladm
    Posted:
  • jaw2k9jaw2k9  421WRX Points: 91Members Posts: 421 Greens

Yes, last year's black cover was Velcro. Mine's in the basement, I'll update later today with more detail. I'm not sure it was AME or not.

Posted:

Yes, black, Velcro closure, green fur. Masters logo on each side and masters across the top.

Not AME, these were made in China.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • aiyyeraiyyer  1848WRX Points: 822Members Posts: 1,848 Platinum Tees

I was there Saturday for the ANWA and the golf shop was crazy but super organized. Just had everything shipped back home.

Posted:
  • AlmostscratchonceAlmostscratchonce  190WRX Points: 75Members Posts: 190 Fairways

FYI... during our first trip through the shop on Saturday, none of the koozies were magnetic. We stopped in on our way out and noticed there were just a few of the green magnetic ones in the checkout line we chose... so if you're after the ones with magnets, be sure to ask or look around.

Posted:
  • mojomovermojomover LarryStein  490WRX Points: 79Members Posts: 490 Greens

Are there any headcovers that could fit a Spider X? And is the white bucket hat that comes in multiple sizes? :smile: (I have a pretty giant dome)

Posted:
  • bajahpbajahp  106WRX Points: 70Members Posts: 106 Fairways
    Posted:

Im not taking any more orders...Sorry for the ones I didnt get to but I have too much already...this took off more than previous year.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • MathwizMathwiz  986WRX Points: 123Members Posts: 986 Golden Tee

Bummer, but you must be a heck of a guy to do this to whatever degree.

Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5°
    Taylormade 2017 M2 15°
    Srixon U65 20° 3 iron
    Srixon z565 4 thru PW
    48° & 52° Cleveland CBX wedges
    Cleveland Smart sole wedge 58°
    Ping Sigma 2 Kushin  center shaft

All subject to change in the blink of an eye.........and I blink a lot.
  • sbjinxsbjinx Orange County 2532WRX Points: 236Members Posts: 2,532 Titanium Tees

Bummer I missed it again this year but very cool by

On -, @balladm
    Posted:

Callaway Epic Flash TD - Graphite Design VR
    Callaway Epic Flash 15*
    SIM - 19*
    Bridgestone J15cb - 4-PW
    Titleist SM7 - 52* & 58*
    Spider X

Ill be getting back to you each. They were sold out of some items (bucket hats), and i couldnt find some individual items. I did my best, it was a mad dash in there.

Posted:

Given that you volunteered for this hazardous duty, no need to apologize from my perspective.

However it worked out, thanks for doing this.

Posted:

Lots of items shipped. I will try to get the rest out tomorrow. If you wanted an item and haven't paid, you have until this afternoon or Im going to try and sell them. Check your inboxes.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • DblEglDblEgl  829WRX Points: 102Members Posts: 829 Golden Tee

Thanks again for your generosity.

Posted:

Thank you again for volunteering to do this.

Posted:
  • matthew.skidmorematthew.skidmore  138WRX Points: 52Members Posts: 138 Bunkers

Thanks again for this! Much appreciated. You’re the man.

Posted:

Happy golf year all! Hopefully, you all get your items soon, if you haven't yet.

Posted:
  • radimanradiman  4743WRX Points: 364Handicap: 3.8Members Posts: 4,743 Titanium Tees

Mine is showing up tomorrow. Very grateful that you went through all this trouble! Hope you had a blast at the tournament.

Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* HZRDUS Smoke Green "The Hulk" 60 6.5TX
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* Evenflow Black 75 6.5
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 52, 56, 60
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

Advertisement
  • sean2221sean2221  376WRX Points: 75ClubWRX Posts: 376 Greens

Matt,
    I greatly appreciate you getting the item I asked for! It was great of you to do this for so many people! Thanks again!

Best wishes!
    Sean

Posted:
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXAS 6407WRX Points: 543Handicap: 4.4Members Posts: 6,407 Titanium Tees

got mine in the other day - love it. thanks so much again for doing this. i truly appreciate it.

Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

Mine came last night - thanks again.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • BowlorgolfBowlorgolf  112WRX Points: 22Handicap: 14Members Posts: 112 Fairways

Thank you for doing this. Items made it today for some reason the street address got washed out but the delivery confirmation allowed scanning and keeping it on it's journey.
    Again a big thank you and a great surprise for my daughter.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.