Ralph Lauren Private Sale, still a thing?

th6252th6252 Members Posts: 1,125 ✭✭

I haven't been keeping up with RL lately and was thinking about picking up one or 2 RLX items.
Does anyone know if they're still running the periodic private sales? I used to get mail updates about them, but no longer receive anything as it's been a while since I've purchased anything from their site. Thought I remembered one of them being around this time of year.

Comments

• DwhyDwhy Posts: 129 ✭✭

They have anywhere from 30-45 percent off every now and then. I feel like I get a sale email from them once a month at the very least.

Titleist 915 D3 Diamana D+ 70x
    Ping i25 14* PWR 75S
    Ping i25 17* PWR 80TS
    Callaway Razr X MB 3-PW Project X Flighted 5.5
    Mizuno MP-T5 50* 56* KBS Tour stiff
    Taylormade Ghost TM-110 Tour 35 in.
  • halliedoghalliedog Members Posts: 2,283 ✭✭
    edited Apr 8, 2019 11:25pm #3

If you have a Dillards in your area, that's been my best pricing. They reduce everything left over from winter in about January, then whatever is leftover a few weeks after that gets knocked down 40% off of the lowest marked price. I've picked up some very nice sweaters/jackets/corduroys for basically 60% off. Scored a nice sweater this Feb that was originally $125, marked down to $85, then with the 40% off came out to $51.

If you are an odd size like me (XXL) you have to time it right so they have something left in your size, but if they do, you'll score! The other bad part is that they don't put their "winter" stuff on clearance until "spring", or their "summer" stuff until "fall", but if you can buy 8 pairs of shorts in October and wait until next April to actually wear them, you are set. RL/Polo stuff lasts!

WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 2,992 ✭✭

@th6252 said:
    I haven't been keeping up with RL lately and was thinking about picking up one or 2 RLX items.
    Does anyone know if they're still running the periodic private sales? I used to get mail updates about them, but no longer receive anything as it's been a while since I've purchased anything from their site. Thought I remembered one of them being around this time of year.

RL/Polo friends and family sale is going on now. 30% off, free shipping with no minimum through 4/21. Code is FAMILY

• th6252th6252 Members Posts: 1,125 ✭✭

@grm24 said:

@th6252 said:

RL/Polo friends and family sale is going on now. 30% off, free shipping with no minimum through 4/21. Code is FAMILY

AWESOME, Thank you!!

• th6252th6252 Members Posts: 1,125 ✭✭

****, not eligible on RLX/Polo Golf merchandise.