2019 Masters - Official Photo Discussion

 GolfWRX_Spotted ·  
GolfWRX_SpottedGolfWRX_Spotted  92WRX Points: 122Media Staffer Posts: 92 Fairways
Joined:  edited Apr 15, 2019 in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment #1

Please put any comments in this thread please

The 2019 Masters Tournament will be the 83rd edition of the Masters Tournament and the first of golf's four major championships to be held in 2019. It is being played from April 11–14 at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia
Out 3,765 yards Par 36
In 3,710 yards Par 36
Total 7,475 yards Par 72

GALLERIES

Past champions expected in the field
Player Country Year(s) won
Patrick Reed United States 2018
Sergio García Spain 2017
Danny Willett England 2016
Jordan Spieth United States 2015
Bubba Watson United States 2012, 2014
Adam Scott Australia 2013
Charl Schwartzel South Africa 2011
Phil Mickelson United States 2004, 2006, 2010
Ángel Cabrera Argentina 2009
Trevor Immelman South Africa 2008
Zach Johnson United States 2007
Tiger Woods United States 1997, 2001, 2002, 2005
Mike Weir Canada 2003
Vijay Singh Fiji 2000
José María Olazábal Spain 1994, 1999
Bernhard Langer Germany 1985, 1993
Fred Couples United States 1992
Ian Woosnam Wales 1991
Sandy Lyle Scotland 1988
Larry Mize United States 1987

Posted:
Post edited by easyyy on
«1
2

Comments

  • SetTheBarrHighSetTheBarrHigh Dallas 3949WRX Points: 192ClubWRX Posts: 3,949 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2

    Mike Weir's throwback Cameron >

    Posted:
    Ping G410 Plus 9°
    Titleist 909H 19°
    Ping i210 (4,6,8,W)
    Titleist SM7 52°, 58°
    Titleist Pro Platinum Sonoma Two
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • n_ronesn_rones New York 661WRX Points: 258Handicap: 4.2Members Posts: 661 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #3

    Interesting seeing Sergio with the 2.0

    Posted:
    Taylormade Sim 10.5° GD AD IZ 7x 45.25 inches
    Taylormade SimTI 3 wood 15° GD Tour AD DI-7x 43 inches
    Taylormade SimTI 5 wood 19° GD Tour AD Di 7x 42 inches
    Taylormade Sim Max Rescue 22° Fuji Pro 2.0 8x 39.75 inches
    Taylormade P770 5-PW KBS Tour FLT 120
    Mizuno S18 50° 
    Titleist Vokey SM7 54°
    Taylormade Hi Toe 58°
    Taylormade Spider X copper single bend 35 inches
    -Pro V1x ball
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GA 1043WRX Points: 267Handicap: 10.2Members Posts: 1,043 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #4

    Love seein’ mike weir there. I know he’s been playing pretty well on the web.com so hopefully he’ll play well

    Posted:
    WITB

    Driver - ***under construction***
    3W - ***under construction***
    Irons - ***under construction***
    Wedges - ***under construction***
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou  2013WRX Points: 163Members Posts: 2,013 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #5

    I am very much looking forward to my first Masters Sunday. Going to be a good one if the weather holds off

    Posted:

    Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno CLK 16/ Nippon Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Mizuno JPX919F 4-9iron Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX919T PW Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedge 51/08/ PXLZ 5.5/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedge 56/06/ PXLZ 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT
    SeeMore M1B/ Satin Black Conti Golf/ Super Stroke Slim CC

  • elwhippyelwhippy  3375WRX Points: 334Members Posts: 3,375 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #6

    Interested to see how the already tough 5th plays after needless added yardage.

    Posted:
  • doogan3190doogan3190  40WRX Points: 71Handicap: +0.9ClubWRX Posts: 40 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #7

    Does anybody know what this logo is or what brand it is? I saw it first in the WM Open pics and then again today on the back of the guys hat wearing blue.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • timothyjames333timothyjames333 TinkerHatHead Boston, MA 161WRX Points: 100Handicap: 3Members Posts: 161 Fairways
    Joined:  #8

    Does anybody know who lays claim to that frosty Titleist Auburn stand bag? Wedges have JM stamped on them but the only JM on the team is a redshirt freshman who has not qualified for this year's tourney.

    Posted:
    Tinker Hathead
    Taylormade M1 2017 9.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 65 6.5 Lamkin UTx Calla. AG
    Cobra F8+ 3-4 (set at 14.5*) Project X Hzrdus Red 75 6.5 Lamkin UTx Black
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3 iron Project X PXi 6.5 Lamkin UTx Red
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 iron KBS C-taper Lite 115x Lamkin UTx Red 
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 5-P KBS C-taper  130X Lamkin UTx Red
    Titleist Vokey SM6 Jet Black 50.12F bent to 49.11 True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx X100 w/ UTx
    Titleist Vokey SM6 Jet Black 54.14F, 58.12K True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400 w/ UTx
    PING Scottsdale TR Senita B Counterbalanced 38" Winn AVS Midsize 17"
    Ping 4 Series "Kittansett Club" Logo
    Vice Pro Plus "Glenna Kohl Fund for Hope" Logo
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TN 9462WRX Points: 789Marshals Posts: 9,462 Marshals
    Joined:  #9

    On -, @doogan3190 said:

    Does anybody know what this logo is or what brand it is? I saw it first in the WM Open pics and then again today on the back of the guys hat wearing blue.

    Course Kings is a group of golf coaches who teach out on Tour. That’s their logo. They have a website where the do on line coaching for a fee as well as travel to do clinics

    Greg

    Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

  • sk33trsk33tr  508WRX Points: 58Members Posts: 508 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #10

    What putter is Sergio rolling here?

    Posted:
  • doogan3190doogan3190  40WRX Points: 71Handicap: +0.9ClubWRX Posts: 40 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #11

    On -, @pga43 said:

    On -, @doogan3190 said:

    Does anybody know what this logo is or what brand it is? I saw it first in the WM Open pics and then again today on the back of the guys hat wearing blue.

    Course Kings is a group of golf coaches who teach out on Tour. That’s their logo. They have a website where the do on line coaching for a fee as well as travel to do clinics

    Greg

    Awesome! Thanks Greg!

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • LyinEyeLyinEye  317WRX Points: 151Members Posts: 317 Greens
    Joined:  #13

    Best time of year, great pics.

    Posted:

    The body hits and the club strikes

  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU  9547WRX Points: 3,034Handicap: 8Members Posts: 9,547 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #14

    It seems that more and more tour guys are going spikeless shoes. Like, almost all of them.

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic SubZero 3D 9*, Fujikura Ventus 7X
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Mizuno MP-18 MB Aldila RIP SLT Tour 115X Flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 52, 58, 64
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • ZBUCKZBUCK Ghost  1522WRX Points: 120Handicap: 4ClubWRX Posts: 1,522 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #15

    JT with the old putter back in the bag..

    Posted:
    Instagram: @z.buck


    CALLAWAY EPIC - 10.5° KIYOSHI PURPLE 65 X TITLEIST 915F - 21° / GD TOUR AD DJ 7 X TITLEIST 818 H1 - 23° / HZRDUS BLACK 85 X SRIXON Z745 5-PW / DG TOUR ISSUE S400 VOKEY SM7 50°F, 55°S / KBS 610 125 S+ CALLAWAY PM GRIND - 60° / KBS 610 125 S+ ODYSSEY PROTYPE BLACK 2-BALL
  • nandersennandersen Boston, MA 196WRX Points: 93Handicap: 6ClubWRX Posts: 196 ClubWRX
    Joined:  edited Apr 9, 2019 #16

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    It seems that more and more tour guys are going spikeless shoes. Like, almost all of them.

    I wear spikeless - have a pair of both FJ Professional and True Linkswear. Just got a pair of Adidas 360 Flyknit to test out, and they are simply so much heavier and feel harder to move in! I've worn the True Linkswear in cold (icy even), wet (muddy even), and super hot, and I've never felt any difference. Never had a foot slip. Helps that my swing is fairly well balanced so I don't put a lot of pressure on my ankles and feet - I'd easily say a lot of pros are even better balanced than I am, so I'd think that's why. Maybe the spikes are better for people who are more liable to slip?

    Posted:

    i like japanese clubs

  • bullsfanbullsfan  488WRX Points: 78Members Posts: 488 Greens
    Joined:  #17

    It seems Augusta has raised the prices of Beers?

    Posted:


  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXAS 6396WRX Points: 538Handicap: 4.4Members Posts: 6,396 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #18

    let's go!

    Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU  9547WRX Points: 3,034Handicap: 8Members Posts: 9,547 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #19

    On -, @nandersen said:

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    It seems that more and more tour guys are going spikeless shoes. Like, almost all of them.

    I wear spikeless - have a pair of both FJ Professional and True Linkswear. Just got a pair of Adidas 360 Flyknit to test out, and they are simply so much heavier and feel harder to move in! I've worn the True Linkswear in cold (icy even), wet (muddy even), and super hot, and I've never felt any difference. Never had a foot slip. Helps that my swing is fairly well balanced so I don't put a lot of pressure on my ankles and feet - I'd easily say a lot of pros are even better balanced than I am, so I'd think that's why. Maybe the spikes are better for people who are more liable to slip?

    I have been anti spikeless for fear of slip'age. I recently took a golf trip and forgot to pack shoes.. (I know, stupid). So I ran to the local golf galaxy and for a pair of nikes that were 70% of and out the door $22. I was pleasantly surprised at them. I may be a convert now.

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic SubZero 3D 9*, Fujikura Ventus 7X
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Mizuno MP-18 MB Aldila RIP SLT Tour 115X Flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 52, 58, 64
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • nandersennandersen Boston, MA 196WRX Points: 93Handicap: 6ClubWRX Posts: 196 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #20

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    On -, @nandersen said:

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    It seems that more and more tour guys are going spikeless shoes. Like, almost all of them.

    I wear spikeless - have a pair of both FJ Professional and True Linkswear. Just got a pair of Adidas 360 Flyknit to test out, and they are simply so much heavier and feel harder to move in! I've worn the True Linkswear in cold (icy even), wet (muddy even), and super hot, and I've never felt any difference. Never had a foot slip. Helps that my swing is fairly well balanced so I don't put a lot of pressure on my ankles and feet - I'd easily say a lot of pros are even better balanced than I am, so I'd think that's why. Maybe the spikes are better for people who are more liable to slip?

    I have been anti spikeless for fear of slip'age. I recently took a golf trip and forgot to pack shoes.. (I know, stupid). So I ran to the local golf galaxy and for a pair of nikes that were 70% of and out the door $22. I was pleasantly surprised at them. I may be a convert now.

    Some days at my simulator, I just wear sneakers, and I can definitely feel a lack of grip on poor swings when I have bad balance. But otherwise they're great! No heavy sole plate, and they look better. And I can wear them in the parking lot without fear of wearing down the spikes prematurely.

    Posted:

    i like japanese clubs

  • Rig14PortRig14Port  930WRX Points: 246Handicap: +18Members Posts: 930 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #21

    On -, @sk33tr said:

    What putter is Sergio rolling here?

    Toulon Atlanta with their new blue finish. They've got an Austin posted on their twitter account in the same finish. Looks like this version has the vegas flow neck rather than the slant neck and may have a traditional face milling rather than the diamond mill. Pretty sharp looking setup.

    Posted:
    Cally Mavrik SZ 9.0 -1* HZRDUS Smoke Black 70X
    Cally Mavrik SZ 15* HZRDUS Smoke Black 80X
    TM GAPR LO 19* -1.5* Aldila RIP a 105X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW DG 120 X100
    Cleveland RTX 4 50*, 54*, 58* DG 120 X100
    Cameron T22 Newport
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU  9547WRX Points: 3,034Handicap: 8Members Posts: 9,547 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #22

    On -, @Rig14Port said:

    On -, @sk33tr said:

    What putter is Sergio rolling here?

    Toulon Atlanta with their new blue finish. They've got an Austin posted on their twitter account in the same finish. Looks like this version has the vegas flow neck rather than the slant neck and may have a traditional face milling rather than the diamond mill. Pretty sharp looking setup.

    Gotta look good as you slam it into the ground right? I wonder what would happen if Sergio lost his mind at Augusta?? I don't really have anything against him, but would kinda like to see that happen.

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic SubZero 3D 9*, Fujikura Ventus 7X
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Mizuno MP-18 MB Aldila RIP SLT Tour 115X Flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 52, 58, 64
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJ 4915WRX Points: 346Handicap: 9ClubWRX Posts: 4,915 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #23

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this week!!! Forget christmas, this is the most wonderful time of the year!

    Posted:
    M6 9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
    TS2 15°  Diamana S+ Ltd 70
    790UDI  PX Catalyst 80 -or- 818H2 19°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
    0311T 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
    SM7 62M  KBS Tour
    putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *

    (¬¬)
    OLD--WITB Link
  • TWshoot67TWshoot67 TWShoot67  2714WRX Points: 149Handicap: 4.2Members Posts: 2,714 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #24

    Greg, Thanks as always for taking some beautiful pics!

    Posted:
    Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
    Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
    TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
    Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
    Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
    Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
    Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
    Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
    Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
    WITB Link
  • jwhite86jwhite86  802WRX Points: 269Handicap: 12ClubWRX Posts: 802 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #25

    Need that hybrid/ FW cover that Brendan Grace has... I generally avoid anything that resembles a cheeshead... but that's pretty cool

    Posted:
    WITB
    Driver: TS2 10.5 - Diamana DF 60 TX
    3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
    5 Wood: 909 F2 18.5 - Blueboard
    Hybrids: 816 H1 21 & 25 - Blueboard
    Irons 6-PW: 765 - PX LZ
    Wedges: 54º, 60º PXG 0311 - KBS
    Putter: Newport Mil-Spec

    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1651462-jwhite86-witb/
  • Rig14PortRig14Port  930WRX Points: 246Handicap: +18Members Posts: 930 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #26

    i wanna know more about the odyssey covers... Greg, any close ups?

    Posted:
    Cally Mavrik SZ 9.0 -1* HZRDUS Smoke Black 70X
    Cally Mavrik SZ 15* HZRDUS Smoke Black 80X
    TM GAPR LO 19* -1.5* Aldila RIP a 105X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW DG 120 X100
    Cleveland RTX 4 50*, 54*, 58* DG 120 X100
    Cameron T22 Newport
  • LyinEyeLyinEye  317WRX Points: 151Members Posts: 317 Greens
    Joined:  #27

    On -, @QuigleyDU said:

    On -, @Rig14Port said:

    On -, @sk33tr said:

    What putter is Sergio rolling here?

    Toulon Atlanta with their new blue finish. They've got an Austin posted on their twitter account in the same finish. Looks like this version has the vegas flow neck rather than the slant neck and may have a traditional face milling rather than the diamond mill. Pretty sharp looking setup.

    Gotta look good as you slam it into the ground right? I wonder what would happen if Sergio lost his mind at Augusta?? I don't really have anything against him, but would kinda like to see that happen.

    LOL!! Would make for great TV

    Posted:

    The body hits and the club strikes

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • 4rheel4rheel OC, California 2174WRX Points: 327Members Posts: 2,174 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #28

    Sergio's Toulon (finish) reminds me of the old Callaway Tour Blue.

    Posted:
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CA 1561WRX Points: 255Members Posts: 1,561 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #29

    Hao Tong Li having the whole bag of putters to test is killing me

    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • TuguTugu  85WRX Points: 46Members Posts: 85 Fairways
    Joined:  edited Apr 10, 2019 #30

    Is Justin Rose still using the Honma TW 747 driver? Or has he reverted back to the TM for the majors?

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • TuguTugu  85WRX Points: 46Members Posts: 85 Fairways
    Joined:  #31

    Did I see right? But it looks like Mike Weir is using a full set of TM P790's.

    Posted:
2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.