*NEW* Vokey SM7 RAW HANDGROUND 52 / 56 / 60

tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 Posts: 631 ✭✭
edited Apr 12, 2019 12:22pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

No trades, price is shipping included to CONUS only, outside US buyer pays shipping, PM me if interested

NEW Vokey SM7 RAW Handground Wedge Heads 52F/56F/60S
- Brand new condition
- See photos for custom T "Tour" stamping
- 52 features Tour Grind and Heel Relief
- 56 features Tour Grind and Heel Relief
- 60 features Tour Grind
PRICE: $200 per head

NEW IN PLASTIC Odyssey White Hot Pro #3
SOLD

Pinned 4/8

Post edited by tgoodspe1991 on
“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
- Arnold Palmer

Comments

• daviegolf1991daviegolf1991 Members Posts: 143 ✭✭

Wheres the serial number of the hot pro 3 putters? Asking because that's not face insert Fleetwood and Reed use on there's.

• tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 Posts: 631 ✭✭

I’ll try to get someone at home to take a photo of the serial numbers. I bought them directly from a notable golf retailer where I found them. I was told these are a later issue with the same face but older logo, same insert. I’ve had numerous Odyssey putters and some have had serial numbers, some have not.

“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
    time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
    - Arnold Palmer
  • brew4eaglebrew4eagle Members Posts: 2,666 ✭✭

Those are the newer White Hot Pro 2.0 putters. They don't have serial #s since Odyssey stopped putting serial #s on putters around Sep 2013. I purchased a couple of these recently. Feel is different than the original insert in my opinion, but still feels very nice.

PING i20 10.5°
    Adams a7 19°
    PING G25 23°
    Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 5-P
    Titleist SM6 52.08F, 58.08M
    TP Copper Soto

• nelsnels Posts: 447 ✭✭

PM Sent

Taylormade M5 460 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
    Taylormade M5 Fairway 15* Tensei Pro Orange 80TX
    PXG 0311X Gen2 3 Tensei Pro White 90TX
    PXG 0311P Gen2 4,5 DG TI X100
    PXG 0311T Gen2 6-PW DG TI X100
    PXG 0311T Milled Sugar Daddy 50* & 56*(bent to 55*) DG TI S400
    PXG 0311T Milled ZULU 60* DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • ExoticsGuy13ExoticsGuy13 Members Posts: 637 ClubWRX

are the Vokey's being sold as a set or individually? Interested in the 52*. Thanks

• Only the wedge heads left!! PM me if interested!

- Arnold Palmer
  • tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 Posts: 631 ✭✭
    edited Apr 12, 2019 12:23pm #8

@ExoticsGuy13 said:
    are the Vokey's being sold as a set or individually? Interested in the 52*. Thanks

I'd prefer to sell them as a set if I can, but we'll see!

- Arnold Palmer
  • ExoticsGuy13ExoticsGuy13 Members Posts: 637 ClubWRX

PM sent

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file