Tour issue R510 TP , Tour issue R580 TP, Mizuno MP T4 set

EmcdadeEmcdade Members Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited Apr 17, 2019 2:31am in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

I've been hoarding some really great "GolfWRX classics" for a while now and decided it's finally time to pass them on. Another hobby is calling so it's time to clean out the closet.
Up first, some brand new Miura CB-501 3-PW with Nippon 120x shafts. These were bought heads only from a Miura dealer back in December and built by Green Grass clubfitters here in suburban Chicago a few months ago. They are standard loft and 1 degree upright from Miura standard (which are flatter than US brands). Can't be many brand new 501 heads are still around. I'm asking a fair amount but trust me, I'm losing big $$$ here.

Free shipping on the Miura irons, $15 shipping on the other individual clubs.

Asking $1,100
SOLD

Up next, a Tour Issued 9.5 Taylormade R510 TP. It was restored by Continental Golf a few years ago and remains in near-mint condition. It has the vaunted Fuji 757 Speeder in X flex and a NO1 grip.
Asking $125

Up next, a Tour Issued 8.5 Taylormade R580 XD TP. It was restored by Continental Golf last year and remains in near-mint condition. It has a brand new Graphite Design AD-IZ 7X shaft that alone retails for $300, along with a NO1 grip. I'm too lazy to pull...
Asking $200

Up next, a 15 degree V Steel 3 wood with a Purple Ice 85x shaft. It was restored by Continental Golf last year and remains mint condition. The Purple Ice shaft was bought brand new last year and has a NO1 grip as well.
Asking $100

SOLD

~~~~Up next, a 9.5 degree Titleist 910 D3 with the Ahina stiff. It's in really good shape but hasn't been restored. Grip is a little worn.
Asking $50~~~~
SOLD

And finally, a Mizuno T4 wedge set of 52, 56, 60. There is face wear on the forged faces but tons of groove life left in these. They have fairly new Lamkin UTX grips as well as the DG Spinner shafts.
Asking $100 for the set

Pinned 4/9

Post edited by Emcdade on

Comments

• EmcdadeEmcdade Members Posts: 15 ✭✭

To clarify for everyone:

Free shipping on the Miura irons, other individual clubs will be $15.

Lowballers will be ignored. I think I’ve priced these fairly to save you the BS negotiations.

• PlayfromtheBrainPlayfromtheBrain Members Posts: 156 ✭✭
    edited Apr 10, 2019 7:00pm #4

Pm sent

Post edited by PlayfromtheBrain on

Titleist 910 is Sold.

• mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 669 ✭✭

I wish I would’ve never sold my 510 tp with 757 or my vsteel with nv 85

WITB

TM R9 460 TP 9.5* - Fujikura Motore F1 65X
    TM R9 TP 3W 15* - Fujikura Motore F1 85S
    TM P790 3 & 4 - Nippon Modus3 T 105X
    TM P790 5-PW - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM MG 50* - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM Z TP 54* & 58* - Project X 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant

@mBiden2 said:
    I wish I would’ve never sold my 510 tp with 757 or my vsteel with nv 85

They are as relevant now as ever. R510 TP is still my long drive record holder. You should hear the sound of that thing.

• Poor PosturePoor Posture Members Posts: 363 ✭✭

That Vsteel is a solid club. I have a 7, 5, and 3 with NV shafts that rotate around in the bag.

Bigmean, on 08 September 2015 - 07:21 PM, said: "I know it is really frowned upon here, but hitting the club somewhere near the middle is generally the greatest tech advancement you can put in your bag."

Titleist 917d2
    Titleist 917f 15*
    Taylormade V-steel 21* 7w
    4-P Mizuno MMC
    Edel 52*
    PXG 56*
    Byron dh89 raw

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file