I just got the "NIKE Flex hybrid" pants wanting something a little more tapered, what pants??

skyleralan ·  
skyleralanskyleralan Southwest Iowa 890WRX Points: 92Handicap: 5Members Posts: 890 Golden Tee
Joined:  edited Apr 11, 2019 in Golf Style and Accessories #1

As the title states, I just got a pair of the Flex Hybrids. Tempted to get the Flex Slim, but want to make sure they aren't CRAZY tight. I have an athletic build with bigger thighs, but like the tapered look.

Posted:

M4 Tour issue 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60x
M4 3HL Mitsubishi CK 70x
TM Gapr 3 Diamana Thump stiff
Cobra S2 Forged 4-AW Rombax 9E05 stiff
Cleveland CBX 54.12
Callaway MD Forged 58.14
TM Spider Tour Black 35''

Comments

• cpeckcpeck North new jersey 598WRX Points: 284Handicap: leftyMembers Posts: 598 Golden Tee

under armour have a “tapered” fit, almost a slim fit but not labeled as that from what i remember.

the 5 pocket nike flex is slimmer than what you got, not peter pan tight but slim.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • cpeckcpeck North new jersey 598WRX Points: 284Handicap: leftyMembers Posts: 598 Golden Tee

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1722452/nike-clothing-2019#latest

the last few pages people besides myself mention the fit of the different pant styles

Posted:
  • skyleralanskyleralan Southwest Iowa 890WRX Points: 92Handicap: 5Members Posts: 890 Golden Tee

On -, @cpeck said:

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1722452/nike-clothing-2019#latest

the last few pages people besides myself mention the fit of the different pant styles

I skimmed the last page, I'll give it a look.

Posted:

M4 Tour issue 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60x
    M4 3HL Mitsubishi CK 70x
    TM Gapr 3 Diamana Thump stiff
    Cobra S2 Forged 4-AW Rombax 9E05 stiff
    Cleveland CBX 54.12
    Callaway MD Forged 58.14
    TM Spider Tour Black 35''

• MichiganManMichiganMan HAIL TO THE VICTORS! GO BLUE! Winston-Salem, NC 1662WRX Points: 203Handicap: +1Members Posts: 1,662 Platinum Tees

I have a pair of Nike Dynamic Woven pants from a couple years ago that I really like. And I have the same issue. Big butt and thighs that typically make the “modern fit” tough. But these fit great. Also have a pair of the 2019 Flex Slim in black on order. I’ve heard they fit very similar.

Posted:
    TaylorMade M3 9.5* - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7x
    TaylorMade M6 Rocket 14* - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 8x
    TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
    TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
    TaylorMade Antique Bronze Milled Grind 54* SB - KBS 610
    TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS 610
    Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1
    TaylorMade TP5x
  • drvrwdgedrvrwdge  2523WRX Points: 227Handicap: +.7Members Posts: 2,523 Titanium Tees

Bonobos Highland Tour pants. End of discussion. But order at least a size up in waist an id say go for the tailored fit.

Posted:
    Ping G410 LST Fujikura Ventus Black 6x
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* (set to 16*) Diamana BF 70TX
    Srixon U85 20* Recoil 95 F
    Srixon z785 4-6 C Taper 130
    Srixon zForged 7-PW C Taper 130
    Cleveland RTX4 50/54/58 Modus 125 Wedge
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne Steath, Stealth shaft. PP58 Black Cord
    '19 Pro V1x
    Jones Player Series Heather Brown
  • lopey986lopey986  2340WRX Points: 356ClubWRX Posts: 2,340 Platinum Tees

On -, @skyleralan said:

As the title states, I just got a pair of the Flex Hybrids. Tempted to get the Flex Slim, but want to make sure they aren't CRAZY tight. I have an athletic build with bigger thighs, but like the tapered look.

Flex slim isn't super tight. If you think the hybrids are a bit loose then you'll probably like the slims.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky  2482WRX Points: 855Members Posts: 2,482 Platinum Tees

Puma has a tapered pant.

Posted:
  • 3fiddyz3fiddyz  323WRX Points: 77Members Posts: 323 Greens

Bit more £ but the lululemons ABC pants in the skinny are well tapered. I didnt really like the "athletic" material, but i got the stretch cotton ones and they feel sooo nice

Posted:
  • bostonbrahminbostonbrahmin  209WRX Points: 62Members Posts: 209 Fairways

On -, @MichiganMan said:

I have a pair of Nike Dynamic Woven pants from a couple years ago that I really like. And I have the same issue. Big butt and thighs that typically make the “modern fit” tough. But these fit great. Also have a pair of the 2019 Flex Slim in black on order. I’ve heard they fit very similar.

Same here. I have the Dynamic Woven and the Current Flex Slim. The Dynamic woven are definitely more tapered than the Flex, however the Flex Slim are also noticeably more tapered than their standard fits. I'd try them on if you were able to, I'm a huge Nike guy so mildly biased but I'm a big fan of both pants. As a side note I found both styles in a Burlington Coat Factory yesterday for anyone looking for a comeup.

Posted:
    Mizuno ST190G 8° Diamana BF 60TX
    Taylormade M6 3W Tensei PW 70TX
    Taylormade 2019 P790 UDI Tensei PW 100TX
    Mizuno MP 20 MMC 4,5 DG X100
    Mizuno MP 33 6-P Nippon SPB X
    Mizuno S5 52° 56° 60 ° DG Wedge
    Odyssey White Ice #1
    Titleist ProV1x
    http://www.harborpointgolfsociety.com/
  • mcc0819mcc0819  655WRX Points: 109Members Posts: 655 Golden Tee

Look into Lululemon ABC or Commission pants in slim. A little pricey but the best pants I've worn. Stretchy, breathable, durable and fit perfect with the perfect slim tapered cut.

Posted:
    Ping G400 LST AD-DI 7x
    Mizuno ST190 3w Kuro Kage Silver 80x
    Taylormade m1 3 hybrid Veylix Rome 988 Wildeye
    Srixon Z765 4-pw Nippon Modus 120x
    Ping Glide 2.0 50, 54, 58
    Odyssey O-Works 1w

• MattH522MattH522  50WRX Points: 27Handicap: 9Members Posts: 50 Bunkers

On -, @bostonbrahmin said:

On -, @MichiganMan said:

Same here. I have the Dynamic Woven and the Current Flex Slim. The Dynamic woven are definitely more tapered than the Flex, however the Flex Slim are also noticeably more tapered than their standard fits. I'd try them on if you were able to, I'm a huge Nike guy so mildly biased but I'm a big fan of both pants. As a side note I found both styles in a Burlington Coat Factory yesterday for anyone looking for a comeup.

What size?

Posted:

Advertisement
  • bostonbrahminbostonbrahmin  209WRX Points: 62Members Posts: 209 Fairways

I'm a 30 waist and was able to find anywhere from 30 to 38, but didn't look much past my size. Only found one pair of the new Flex Slim's in the green color but I'm sure more are to come

Posted:
    Mizuno ST190G 8° Diamana BF 60TX
    Taylormade M6 3W Tensei PW 70TX
    Taylormade 2019 P790 UDI Tensei PW 100TX
    Mizuno MP 20 MMC 4,5 DG X100
    Mizuno MP 33 6-P Nippon SPB X
    Mizuno S5 52° 56° 60 ° DG Wedge
    Odyssey White Ice #1
    Titleist ProV1x
    http://www.harborpointgolfsociety.com/
  • kerrlybillkerrlybill  202WRX Points: 60Members Posts: 202 Fairways

On -, @mcc0819 said:

Look into Lululemon ABC or Commission pants in slim. A little pricey but the best pants I've worn. Stretchy, breathable, durable and fit perfect with the perfect slim tapered cut.

I couldn't agree more. These pants might be the most perfect piece of clothing I own. This coming from a guy with a closet full of high end golf, dress and street clothes.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.