GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Anyone in here from Knoxville, TN

WoodrumNicholas ·  
WoodrumNicholasWoodrumNicholas Members  8WRX Points: 27Handicap: 10Posts: 8 Bunkers

Just moved to the area a few months back and looking for some people to play with in the Knoxville area. Haven’t kept up with a handicap since college 8 years ago but if I had to guess its right around a 9 or 10
Would love to just find some good company and friends to play with on a regular basis

Posted:

Comments

• No5somesNo5somes Members  79WRX Points: 28Posts: 79 Fairways

Joined GolfWRX to find playerswithin 70-80 miles of Livingston area. Knoxville is a bit far, but if you're location is west of Knoxville, would like to play. There's nothing out here.

Posted:

Driver: Nobody cares

Fairway woods: Whatever brand gets me "brownie points."

Irons: Why not?

Wedges: The bouncy ones or was that the grindy kind; can't quite remember.

Putter: When needed

Golf ball: Duh,...can't play without one, lol. 🙄

NOW LET'S GO PLAY SOME GOLF!

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfgoobgolfgoob Members  380WRX Points: 88Posts: 380 Greens

I'm in Knoxville and always looking to play.

On -, @No5somes with some notice, I could meet and play at Riverwatch in Smithville.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.