We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

IRON SHAFT KBS C TAPER 105 regular and stiff specs? toque, weight, spin, launch angle ...

diogopinto ·  
diogopintodiogopinto  7Members Posts: 7

I would like to receive information about the iron golf shaft C TAPER 105. Spin, launch angle, torque, stiffness tip, regular and stiff weight. Feels more stiff or softer than kbs 105 or C TAPER LITE? I'm closing a deal to buy a new set of taylor made m6 but i dont have enough specs on the shaft to properly compare my options. I'm from Brazil and HERE'S VERY DIFFICULT to meet someone who plays with this shaft. In my Golf Club, nobody uses anything similar until today. Anybody has that golf chart irons shaft with KBS C TAPER 105 Stiff?

Posted:

Comments

• diogopintodiogopinto  7Members Posts: 7

bending point? any shaft chart that can I compare?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ChipNRunChipNRun  1840Members Posts: 1,840

On -, @diogopinto said:

I would like to receive information about the iron golf shaft C TAPER 105. Spin, launch angle, torque, stiffness tip, regular and stiff weight. Feels more stiff or softer than kbs 105 or C TAPER LITE? I'm closing a deal to buy a new set of taylor made m6 but i dont have enough specs on the shaft to properly compare my options. I'm from Brazil and HERE'S VERY DIFFICULT to meet someone who plays with this shaft. In my Golf Club, nobody uses anything similar until today. Anybody has that golf chart irons shaft with KBS C TAPER 105 Stiff?

From the KBS site, I'm not finding a shaft called C TAPER 105. Possibly you mean one of these two shafts:

Here's a recent KBS chart comparing shafts on launch and spin:

Posted:
    What's In The Bag *...

Driver: Calla XR16 Pro 10.5° (set open) / Fuji Evolution II TS Speeder 665 R-flex 63 gr.
    FWs: Tour Edge XRail 4W + 7W / GraphiteDesign G60 R-flex 60 gr.
    or Calla Alpha 815, set 16° + 20° / Fuji Motore Speeder 665 R-flex 62 gr.
    Hybrid: Cobra FlyZ 3H 19° + 4H 22° / Matrix VLCT Altus Lite flex 73 gr.
    Irons: Tour Edge CB Pro Tungsten 4i - PW** / KBS Tour 90 R-flex 101 gr.
           4i refitted with SteelFiber 780 HLS Hybrid shaft R Flex 75 gr.
    Wedge: Calla MD3 48°/8.SS + 54°/12.WS + MD.PM 60°/10  | KBS Tour R-flex 110 gr.  | Note: MD4 58°/8.C-grind may replace MD/PM
    Putter: Ping Sigma G Tyne (face-balanced) / 34" w. Ping Pistol PP60 grip (stock)
    Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag
    Ball: Calla SuperHot - orange
    * Either 7W or 3H left out, depending on course and season.
    ** Wedges: 46°and 48°are competing for bag space.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.