Cult favorites; My favorites; Random goodness; and S400s

gmr04gmr04 Members Posts: 37 ✭✭
edited Apr 16, 2019 3:14am in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

All prices are shipped to CONUS. No headcovers for the putters.
1. DG S400 Tour issue 3-9. Please note these were cut to be soft stepped (4-W). I can throw in a PW S300 if needed. I didn't need a soft step so I extended them back except for the 3 (I liked the shorter length). In that process the 8 iron (DG 37.5") had a mishap so I had to cut shorter and extend a couple of inches. All is well now though. They play true and once installed and gripped are great. Would also be perfect if you wanted to play them 1/2" short of Mizuno STD or soft stepped. Labels in ok, ehh, shape. $97 for Tiger. See pics for extended length.

2. Titleist 905S. Really good condition. My favorite low spin driver that I'll certainly regret selling. Headcover in good condition with that flaky black stuff removed. ORIGINAL and legendary Speeder stiff made for Titleist shaft. New grip. 44.375". Please don't buy this for $85.00.

3. Nike Method 003. Good+ condition. Paint fill removed. 34". Lamkin Sink HD grip. $85.00.

4. Wilson 8802. Good shape. Chrome wearing at logo on bottom of club. Nickel in good shape. Roughly 33.5". Ungrioped. Believed to be 70s or 80s model based on head speed shaft label still legibile, but no tapering in the shaft. $80

5. Maxfli DP30 1 Iron. One range session. Original grip. S400. Unreal condition for age. Unreal possibility for me to put it in play. $50.00.

1. 89' Model MacGregor JNP (3-SW) Two Rings (V - not believed to be conforming - grooves). Amazing condition with new reissue GP victory grips. 9 iron is a replacement. All have S300 including the replacement. An amazing set that if not sold will teach my son how to properly strike the ball. $115.00.

2. Spalding TPM No. 3 (carbon pencil shaft - second edition sans ferrule) with torch finishing and new old stock pro only grip. 35". $50.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file