TaylorMade RSi TP 5-PW, KBS C-Taper S+
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 52 Raw, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade DJ Itsy Bitsy Proto, 34"
    TaylorMade TP5x #12

jll62's WITB
  • bigeasybigeasy Bigeasy Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭
    edited Apr 18, 2019 1:37pm #4

AW not playing the Epic driver or any callaway wedges.

Post edited by bigeasy on
    Cobra F6+ Graphite Design ADDI-6S 10D
    Cobra Flyz+ 14.5 degree, Aldila Tour Blue 75 stiff
    Taylormade M1 19* hybrid
    Mizuno MP25 4-PW CTaperLite
    Titleist SM6F Grind 50*, SM6 S Grind 55* SM6 59* S Grind S-300
    Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 SS tour 2.0
     Srixon Z star, TP5, Prov1
    USGA Handicap 6.2
    GolfPride MCC Plus 4 and Tour Velvet Plus 4

USA! Love it or leave it!
  • DTown3011DTown3011 #DTown3011 ClubWRX Posts: 3,570 ClubWRX

Amazing to have an Epic Flash hat along with a taylor made driver...

Epic Flash SZ 9.5* TENSEI AV Blue 65X
    Epic Flash 15.0* TENSEI AV Blue 75X
    Apex '19 3h 20* KuroKage Black 80X
    X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Apex CF19 #5-P KBS $-Taper 120S
    MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
    Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
    Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track
  • TitletownTitletown Members Posts: 65 ✭✭

what's the point of an equipment deal?

• Krt22Krt22 Members Posts: 6,442 ✭✭

@Titletown said:
    what's the point of an equipment deal?

Must not have a full bag deal. Sometimes its for X amount of clubs

• TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,496 ✭✭

@DTown3011 said:

That cannot make Cally happy at all..

• grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 3,088 ✭✭
    edited Apr 20, 2019 4:17am #9

@DTown3011 said:

Like this is the first time in professional golf somebody has worn clothing to promote a brand and play another. For instance in 2018 XanderS played TM gear most of the year while sporting Callaway logos everywhere after he signed with Cally. Phil did the same. Played a blacked out RBZ fairway wood under a Callaway headcover. BTW did you always play what "tour only" gear you and Todd were pushing at BSG out of your shop, sorry Post Net location?

edited Apr 20, 2019 8:36pm #10

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

Like this is the first time in professional golf somebody has worn clothing to promote a brand and play another. For instance in 2018 XanderS played TM gear most of the year while sporting Callaway logos everywhere after he signed with Cally. Phil did the same. Played a blacked out RBZ fairway wood under a Callaway headcover. BTW did you always play what "tour only" gear you and Todd were pushing at BSG out of your shop, sorry Post Net location?

Not sure why the attack, you must have fell out of the wrong side of your bed today. Never said there wasn't anyone else who was sponsored by 1 brand and played another - clearly it happens often - just generally not the driver. He must not have a metalwoods deal or a certain amount of Clubs with flexibility. And I'll pretend I didn't read your last sentence, since you brought something up from over a decade ago that 99% of this forum has no idea what you are talking about. You're probably just bitter about something. Happy Easter. :)

• burritos4breakfastburritos4breakfast Members Posts: 225 ✭✭

i think its pretty cool that callaway lets their staff play through it and support them with whatever they think they need to play their best. majority of people have no idea and wont ever notice and possibility of exposure of him playing well on tv in a callaway hat definitely outweighs that

• Santiago GolfSantiago Golf I Strive to make you Better Members Posts: 4,996 ✭✭

I think Callaway has deal where if you can proove that a certain club out preforms their offerings, you can play until they build something for you

Driver: Taylormade M2 '17 10.5*; Accura Tour Z Pink, 85 M5 (285, can get one or two to carry 300+ if needed)
    Fairway: Taylormade Aeroburner TP 15*; Diamana Blueboard 72x (255)

LOOKING FOR A 7 Wood (probably gunna be 230-235 club)
    Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-AW; Aldila VS Proto "By You" 100x
    4-5; 38", 61* lie, 5 iron weight (220, 210) 6-8; 37", 62* lie, 8 iron weight (195, 180, 165) 9-AW; 36", 63* lie (150, 130, 110)

S Wedge: Scratch 1018 DS 57*; Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx; 35.5", 63.5* lie (85): I HARDLY USE IT IN THE BUNKER
    L Wedge: Maltby Third Wedge (Custom Grind) 62*; Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx; 35", 64* lie: THIS IS MY BUNKER CLUB, HARDLY USE FROM OUTSIDE 40 YARDS!!
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design #5 MB, YES! Tour Tracey (for practice only)

Ball: Vice Pro
    Grip: Super Stroke S-Tech Cord (Woods +6 wraps, Irons and wedges +8 wraps)

@DTown3011 said:

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

Not sure why the attack, you must have fell out of the wrong side of your bed today. Never said there wasn't anyone else who was sponsored by 1 brand and played another - clearly it happens often - just generally not the driver. He must not have a metalwoods deal or a certain amount of Clubs with flexibility. And I'll pretend I didn't read your last sentence, since you brought something up from over a decade ago that 99% of this forum has no idea what you are talking about. You're probably just bitter about something. Happy Easter. :)

No attack unless one considers posting the truth as such. As for the last sentence many people here remember what I'm talking about. Say hello to Jose Miraflor for me. :)

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

No attack unless one considers posting the truth as such. As for the last sentence many people here remember what I'm talking about. Say hello to Jose Miraflor for me. :)

The ignorance with your post demonstrates your lack of actual facts and intelligence, and doesn’t even necessitate a reply.
    PS - Not even sure what Jose Miraflor has to do with ANYTHING with this thread but as VP of Marketing for Cobra Golf, he’s done more in the golf industry than you’ll ever do and is highly respected.

@DTown3011 said:

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

The ignorance with your post demonstrates your lack of actual facts and intelligence, and doesn’t even necessitate a reply.
    PS - Not even sure what Jose Miraflor has to do with ANYTHING with this thread but as VP of Marketing for Cobra Golf, he’s done more in the golf industry than you’ll ever do and is highly respected.

Trust me I know more than you might want to recall. You honestly think that 99% of this place doesn't remember BSG? This place was started in part because of the cesspool that was BSG. WRX has been more successful by any metric than BSG ever was and ever could have hoped for. As for the Jose M. comment it was a joke related to your past BSG participation. It seems that when you decided to bail on the sinking ship of The SS BSG and come here you lost your sense of humor. Your loss. Regards.

• KjboisenKjboisen Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited Apr 21, 2019 6:57am #16

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

@grm24 said:

@DTown3011 said:

Trust me I know more than you might want to recall. You honestly think that 99% of this place doesn't remember BSG? This place was started in part because of the cesspool that was BSG. WRX has been more successful by any metric than BSG ever was and ever could have hoped for. As for the Jose M. comment it was a joke related to your past BSG participation. It seems that when you decided to bail on the sinking ship of The SS BSG and come here you lost your sense of humor. Your loss. Regards.

Hi. I am an avid GolfWrx forum reader. And since you have enough energy to banter back and forth with each other, I would gladly welcome a thorough explanation of what this conversion regards because I ALSO happen to enjoy Drama!

Happy Easter to you both!

• Djuga06Djuga06 D.J. Members Posts: 446 ✭✭

Unrelated to the past 8 or so messages, having worked the WFC for the past 13 years on the directional flag at the tee, more players than one might think have their sponsored brand headcovers with something else underneath.

• ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers Posts: 5,319 ✭✭

Wow this thread was not what I was expecting. Never know what you’ll find on this site, lol.

G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black