Price Drops! Iron Set Blowout: Cobra F9 OL, Apex CF16, Wilson D300, Ping G25

RhumpRhump ClubWRX Posts: 23 ClubWRX

After way to many compulsive iron purchases, it's time to move some of these on to a new home. PayPal email address is [email protected] All prices include CONUS shipping via Fedex. Tracking numbers will be sent within a day of receiving payment (unless it's Sunday). Please let me know if you have any questions. I try my best to accurately describe the club condition and I realize my picture taking skills are lacking. If you need more pictures please just let me know. Here is what I have:
1. Cobra F9 One Length Iron Set (RH 4-SW - 9 clubs in total) - I purchased these directly from Cobra and they are all 36.75 inches long. I chose the non-Arcos grips which bring the standard club length to 37.25 inches and then I asked for a 1/2 inch short. Standard lie angle and stock regular flex KBS shafts (the have that staggered shaft weighting that is new for the F9s) . All clubs have brand new standard Winn Dri-Tac grips except the 4 iron has a mid-size Lamkin TS1 grip. I will include a new Dri-Tac with the set. I would easily rate these clubs at a 9/10. I mostly practiced with the 7 iron and PW and the F9 finish is very durable. $600 shipped.

2. SOLDPing G400 Iron Set (RH Black Dot / Standard Length 4-W, Regular Flex Ping AMT 2.0 shafts) - I purchased these new and they have only had a few range sessions. All have like new Lamkin Midsize TS1 grips. I would rate these as a 9/10, the faces of these clubs really show smudges but they are in near perfect shape.. $450 shipped.

3. SOLD Callaway Apex CF16 Iron Set (RH, Standard L/L, 5-PW, Regular Flex X95 shafts) - I purchased these from Callaway Pre-owned and can email the proof of authenticity email they sent along with them. This arrived as a brand new set still in the plastic. Only the 7 iron and PW have been hit (and they still look new) and all other clubs are brand new and the heads still have the shrink wrap on them. Come with standard Callaway grips. $375 shipped.

4. Wilson D300 Iron Set (RH, Standard L/L, 4-GW, Regular Flex KBS 80 shafts) - This set is brand new and all heads are still in the plastic except for the PW. I just didn't care for the looks of these when I actually saw them in-person. Come with stock Wilson grips. $275 Shipped.

5.** Ping G25 (Black dot, Standard Length, RH, 4-UW, Ping Regular Flex CFS shafts)** - This was an Ebay purchase and the clubs are in pretty good shape for being a little older, probably a 6.5 / 10). These will need new grips. I used these as a grip experimentation set and 5 clubs have standard Ping grips, 2 have Lamkin TS1 Midsize, and the 8 iron has a Medium JumboMax grip. $175 shipped.

Pinned 4/19

Post edited by Rhump on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.