Bomber at a *Price Drop* Discount! Ping G30 LST 9* Kuro Kage 60X Proto TiNi 2013 with Iomic Sticky

J.R.J.R. Jr. Boomers Posts: 404 ✭✭
edited Apr 19, 2019 9:17pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

For Sale is an 8/10 condition Ping G30 LST 9* Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 60X Proto TiNi 2013 with Red Iomic Sticky 2.3 with three extra wraps of tape. Playing at 44.5 inches this is a low spin fairway finder. Wanting to pass it on to a new owner who will appreciate it as I'm falling in love with my new Epic Flash Subzero I received for my birthday. As you can see in the pictures there is one knick towards on the top that is unnoticeable at address. Other than that club has a lot of spring left in the face was well taken care of always having headcover on. The original headcover will be shipped with the driver. Price is $200 OBO. Please feel free to send offers don't want to let this one collect dust.
J.R.

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Ping G30LST 9* Kuro Kage Proto TiNi 60X<br />SLDR TS 14* Kuro Kage TiNi<br />TM RSI 2 smoke-Mizuno Fli-Hi 3 Iron X100<br />Cobra AMP Cell Pro 4-5 CB 6-W MB Nippon Modus 3 125x<br />Cobra King Pur 53* 59* Nippon Modus 3 130x<br />Ping Redwood D66 Red Iomic[/font]
Post edited by J.R. on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file