Feels good to be back....

Showtime9 ·  
Showtime9Showtime9 MonsterHeel 177WRX Points: 52Handicap: 16Members Posts: 177 Fairways

I know this does not apply to people in the southern states but for the ones in the north, it feels absolutely fantastic to be back on the course. This was by far one of the worst winter’s in recent memory and now looking forward to a great season on the links. All the best to the others just like me.

Posted:

Comments

• ohioglfrohioglfr Municipal Junkie Dayton, Ohio 867WRX Points: 163Handicap: 16Members Posts: 867 Golden Tee

Definitely.
    I thought decent weather would never come. The last two Ohio winters were terrible.

Posted:

Adams Speedline 9088UL 10.5* AXIVCore 69 Black (S)
    Ping G SF Tec 3W, 5W Alta 65 (R)
    Ping G 4H,5H Alta 70 (R)
    Ping G 6-U TT XP 95 (soft R)
    Ping Glide 54*, 58* WS TT XP 100 (R)
    Ping Darby Sigma G

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BB28403BB28403  4276WRX Points: 747Handicap: This post may not be here soon as moderators may delete it to free up space. Be concerned... you may be next...Members Posts: 4,276 Titanium Tees

It's Easter here in the south.

Posted:
  • Edward_MajorwinEdward_Majorwin British Columbia 261WRX Points: 267Handicap: 13Members Posts: 261 Greens

Agreed. Felt like the past winter was the longest one in recent memory (even though I got a couple rounds played in late January).
    Can't wait to get some mid-week twilight rounds in where you're walking off 18 at 9:30pm

Posted:

Right-handed Canadian golfer swinging left
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5
    Ping G410 3H
    Titleist AP2 718 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM6 52 & SM7 56 degree, Callaway Mack Daddy2 60 degree
    Odyssey Stroke Lab ONE
    Ball: Callaway Supersoft (yellow)
    Tees: Wood
    Currently suffering Off Seasonal Golf Deficiency Disorder

• mukstermukster A lot can happen in a year. North of the 49th 3684WRX Points: 438Members Posts: 3,684 Titanium Tees

On -, @Edward_Majorwin said:

Agreed. Felt like the past winter was the longest one in recent memory (even though I got a couple rounds played in late January).
    Can't wait to get some mid-week twilight rounds in where you're walking off 18 at 9:30pm

This is where BC summers rate as some of the best anywhere!

Posted:
    Callaway XR16 driver, 9 degrees, Diamana S+ shaft
    Callaway Epic 3 Wood , Fubuki Z65 shaft
    Mizuno ST180 5 wood,  Tensei CK Blue shaft
    Cobra F8 22* hybrid
    Srixon Z765 5-PW irons
    , KBS Tour V shafts
    Srixon A wedge 51° bent to 50°
    Hogan Equalizer 54* wedge
    Mizuno S18 58* wedge
    Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter
  • platgofplatgof platgof  1928WRX Points: 264Handicap: 17ClubWRX Posts: 1,928 ClubWRX

We play more in the south, but the grass up north is to be seen! In Tenn the weather has been wet for so long, that the courses are all beat up. We finally had some dry weather for a change and what a difference, but the damage has been done.

Posted:

Ping GMax 10.5
    Cobra F9 5 & 7 Wd
    Callaway OS 5 ,6 Hybrid
    Cobra F9 6-Pw Irons
    Ping Glide 50,54, & 58 Wedges
    TM Pro Spyder Mid Putter
    ERC
    Garmin S20

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.