Shane Lowry's New Driver?

gvogel ·  
gvogelgvogel  8083WRX Points: 1,081Members Posts: 8,083 Titanium Tees

I heard he likes his new driver. What is he playing?

Posted:
Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

Comments

• PhilfilPhilfil  720WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 720 Golden Tee

Srixon

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BB28403BB28403  4274WRX Points: 747Handicap: This post may not be here soon as moderators may delete it to free up space. Be concerned... you may be next...Members Posts: 4,274 Titanium Tees

Lucky Charms #777
    Magically Delicious

Posted:
  • gvogelgvogel  8083WRX Points: 1,081Members Posts: 8,083 Titanium Tees

On -, @Philfil said:

Srixon

Well, thank you. Can you be more explicit? :)

Posted:
    Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse
  • Vardon GripVardon Grip  565WRX Points: 275Members Posts: 565 Golden Tee

I'm sure there will be a WITB "almost winners edition" coming up Monday.

Posted:
  • MPSgolfsMPSgolfs  77WRX Points: 46Handicap: 10Members Posts: 77 Fairways

If it's the 785 driver, it's the same one Graeme McDowell has recently found success with. I really like Srixon drivers, FW woods, and hybrids, and find the lack of tour presence puzzling, especially from the Cleveland-Srixon staffers.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.