.610 grips?

spike ·  
spikespike  425WRX Points: 78Members Posts: 425 Greens

Anyone know of a site that sells golf pride tour velvet .610 core grips?
Cant seem to find any anywhere

Posted:

Comments

• dmurph3dmurph3 Maui 24WRX Points: 78ClubWRX Posts: 24 ClubWRX

I'm not sure that they are made in that core diameter. I know they come in .620 but perhaps that was what you meant. The Golf Pride site shows the .620's in round but I have a bundle of .620 ribbed I picked up at a tournament I worked. I would be happy to help if you're in a jam.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • spikespike  425WRX Points: 78Members Posts: 425 Greens

Golf pride used to make them as I bought 2 of them a while back. Have one currently on a shaft also, hoping there may be a couple still floating around

Posted:
  • TommyjTommyj  605WRX Points: 219Members Posts: 605 Golden Tee

It would have to be old stock because TVs are only available in 56/58/60. Don't recall Golf Pride every making a 61. Possible that some OEM branded TVs like Taylor Made might be available in 61.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.