Help me with Taylormade shafts

PingPoncho ·  
PingPonchoPingPoncho PingPonchoMembers  1468WRX Points: 102Posts: 1,468 Platinum Tees

I ordered the Taylormade original one mini driver in default MCA Diamana F Limited Flex Regular. I normally play Ping and order my shafts with Soft Regular. Are these MCA shafts similar to Ping in terms of flex? Are the Regular flex much stiffer than the Ping Soft Regular shaft?

If I place a custom order and choose the Project X Evenflow Blue 55 5.0 Senior or the Project X Evenflow Max Carry 45 Senior does it take 4 weeks to get the club back if I ordered this tomorrow? I have never used the Project X shafts and have no access to getting demo with these shafts. If I choose to get one of these shafts after the fact, does anyone know what they cost?

Posted:

Comments

• WarrickWarrick ClubWRX  11513WRX Points: 1,340Handicap: 7Posts: 11,513 ClubWRX

Another thing to consider is TM normally tips driver shafts 1” from what others have said on here, but not sure on the mini.
    I also ordered one, requested 1/2” tipping.

Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 6
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 -Ventus black 7
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Mavrik 7w smoke 80
    Honma 737v TT Elevate Tour 
    MD5 48/53/58
    Odyssey SL Black Rossie 
    TM TP5X pix
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members  2736WRX Points: 953Posts: 2,736 Titanium Tees

The timeframe from TM will depend on availability

The px shafts usually run $300-350

Posted:
  • hitoehitoe Members  6WRX Points: 6Posts: 6 Bunkers

TaylorMade tips 1in because their driver sits in the adapter like the old standard bore drivers used to Titleist tips 1/2 inch because they're all drivers were bore through drivers

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.