***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Problems with Golf WRX in the UK

MLD_72 ·  
MLD_72MLD_72  1WRX Points: 15Handicap: 5Members Posts: 1 Starters

Hi, for the past 2-3 weeks have had trouble accessing the site. Any problems reported...?.

Thanks

Posted:

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CA 27096WRX Points: 457Rules Official, Administrator Posts: 27,096 Marshals

What is the error message? Screenshot?

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TheInfidelTheInfidel Gotta let the Big Dog eat....  1623WRX Points: 254Members Posts: 1,623 Platinum Tees

I'm in the UK and access the site daily, no issues for me so far and I've used IE, Chrome, FireFox and Edge.

Posted:

• Ping G400 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 X (+16g head weight)
    • Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
    • Adams Idea A7 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
    • Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-7 Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
    • Mizuno MP20 MB 8-PW Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
    • Mizuno S18 50* Nippon NS PRO 1150GH Tour X +0.5'
    • Nike Engage Raw 54* S400 +0.5'
    • Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 60* S400 +0.5'
    • Odyssey Dual Force 990 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.