jj9000jj9000  2725WRX Points: 447ClubWRX Posts: 2,725 ClubWRX
Posted:

Comments

• 3puttchamp3puttchamp  97WRX Points: 23Members Posts: 97 Fairways

seems legit.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ShipwreckShipwreck  4000WRX Points: 312Handicap: 6.2Members Posts: 4,000 Titanium Tees

Zero feedback. Shipping from China. Totes Legit.

Posted:

Bag as of 14MAY2019
    Driver - Cobra F9 Speedback w/ Evenflow White 76x
    3w - Cobra F8 w/ HZRDS RED 6.5
    Hybrid - Cobra F7 w/ Fuji VTS Silver Stiff
    Irons - Titleist 718 AP2 w/ AMT S300 Tour White 4-9
    Wedges Titleist SM7 w/ AMT S300 Tour White 46/50/54/60
    Putter - Odyssey O-Works #7

• Sparky14Sparky14 San Clemente CA 447WRX Points: 174Handicap: 4Members Posts: 447 Greens

_Sorry, I never sold anything on ebay before but I am a small town honest person. If you don't like it I'll make it right, my word can be taken to the bank so please feel free to buy with comfidence. _

Hey, why are you stressing. He's a small town honest person. He'll make it right if you are not happy. Have a little comfidence man.

Posted:
  • lookylookitzadamlookylookitzadam SoCal 614WRX Points: 218Handicap: 2.7Members Posts: 614 Golden Tee

Thanks OP! Can't wait for my new irons!
    I always trust a small town honest person, especially on the internet!

Posted:
  • Glaze22Glaze22 FORE!!!!  763WRX Points: 84Members Posts: 763 Golden Tee

Well of course you cant put your finger on it!!!! You need to buy them from the small town seller and put all your fingers on them, great deal.... :#

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.