***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

What cool/unique Ball markers, divot tools, bag tag etc are must have?

f123acez ·  
f123acezf123acez Members  115WRX Points: 67Handicap: 3Posts: 115 Fairways

Looking to up my ball marker, divot tool game, bag tag game, towel, etc ... what must have are out there? So many cool things from SWAG and tyson lamb for example..

Posted:

Comments

• third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members  3368WRX Points: 1,458Posts: 3,368 Titanium Tees

The best golf towel ever made is the Nike Jaquard towel with club face cleaner at the bottom. I bought all 6 colors and wash them monthly.
    I dislike towels with the holes that need to be hung on a putter or whatever.

Posted:

Epic Flash - Motore X F3 / Pro 2.0 7 / Apex 19h - Pro 2.0 8 / Apex 19 - Apex Pro 19 1050Gh HSx1 / MD5 / Phantom X5.5 - SS Mid Slim 2.0

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tenny352tenny352 Members  144WRX Points: 73Posts: 144 Fairways

I've been collecting poker chip ball markers from every course I play if they have them available in the clubhouse. Limited release high end custom ball markers are really cool but the poker chips are much cheaper and I like looking through the ones I've collected and seeing all of the different courses I've played.

Posted:
    "There are probably some things I could do to keep my flexibility up, but I'd rather smoke, drink diet Cokes and eat." - John Daly

Cobra Fly Z+ Matrix Ozik White Tie
    Cobra Fly Z+ 4/5 UST ProForce V2 Black
    Ping Anser 20* Matrix Ozik Altus
    Ping Anser 23* Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana S+
    Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 5-GW True Temper XP 105
    Cobra Tour Trusty 54* 58* KBS Tour Custom Series
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
  • kmay__kmay__ niagara, ontario, canada. Members  584WRX Points: 360Posts: 584 Golden Tee

I just made my own markers, took a big thick washer, welded up the hole, buffed em smooth and stamped them. Gave one to pops and mine that I've been gaming about 10 rounds is starting to rust up nicely. Thats all for cool bits for me though, i use the basic walmart switchblade style pitch mark tool, and have a TXG towel in tartan pattern. I did just order a 3 piece set of knit pom headcovers so ill likely rock those on the hybrid and fw I think. ( the roundel was my previous marker, loved it)

Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5*
    Cobra Baffler 16*
    PING G30 4h 22*
    TM R11 5-PW (Mizuno MP-4 for fun)
    Mizuno MP-T5 50*, 54*
    PM Grind 60*
    Cleveland HB #6 center shaft 
  • CircleC29CircleC29 Members  831WRX Points: 228Posts: 831 Golden Tee

Posted:
    Contents of bag subject to change.
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX  2348WRX Points: 363Posts: 2,348 Platinum Tees

On -, @TMfan54 said:

To achieve the swag bag accessories that'll bring all the boys to the yard you’ll need:
    Bubba whips
    Tyson Lamb Oreo cookie ball marker
    SSC Pimento caddie towel
    Maybe a Stymie divot tool or Tyson Lamb
    Seamus bag tag and headcover
    Dormie Workshop headcover
    SWAG headcover
    Vessel bag

I'd sub out a Vessel bag for a Jones and you're pretty **** close to hitting it on the nose.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • f123acezf123acez Members  115WRX Points: 67Handicap: 3Posts: 115 Fairways

On -, @kmay__ said:

I just made my own markers, took a big thick washer, welded up the hole, buffed em smooth and stamped them. Gave one to pops and mine that I've been gaming about 10 rounds is starting to rust up nicely. Thats all for cool bits for me though, i use the basic walmart switchblade style pitch mark tool, and have a TXG towel in tartan pattern. I did just order a 3 piece set of knit pom headcovers so ill likely rock those on the hybrid and fw I think. ( the roundel was my previous marker, loved it)

love the markers

Posted:
  • BYKBYK Cardinals NationMembers  2317WRX Points: 398Posts: 2,317 Platinum Tees

Cameron stainless divot tool
    My favorite accessory

Posted:
    Yadi for President
  • kmay__kmay__ niagara, ontario, canada. Members  584WRX Points: 360Posts: 584 Golden Tee

^ Now thats an awesome pitch mark tool!

Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5*
    Cobra Baffler 16*
    PING G30 4h 22*
    Mizuno MP-T5 50*, 54*
    PM Grind 60*
  • spur22spur22 USAMembers  70WRX Points: 87Handicap: 8.9Posts: 70 Bunkers

Spartan Divot Tool by Two Talents
    Sandwich Marker 2.0 by CNC Creations

Posted:
    Cobra King LTD Pro 9.5*
    Cobra Bio Cell+ 18.5*
    Ping G10 24*
    Titleist AP2 712 5 and 6
    Mizuno MP 32 7-PW
    Titleist SM6 52* and 58*
    Kingdom Putters Blacked Out 34"
    Snell MTB Black
    instagram.com/sharpened_development_llc

Advertisement
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4567WRX Points: 324Posts: 4,567 Titanium Tees

Love the pimiento cheese hallmark and Arnies umbrella

Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • Davidelliott100Davidelliott100 Members  99WRX Points: 100Posts: 99 Fairways

On -, @kmay__ said:

These are amazing. Is there anything comparable to these discs if I don't have welding skills? Lol

Posted:

Taylormade M2 2017 9.5
    Taylormade M4 16.5
    Taylormade RBZ 3 iron bent to 17.5
    Taylormade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW
    Vokey SM5 Black 50, 54, 58
    Taylormade Spider S

• 4rheel4rheel OC, CaliforniaMembers  2237WRX Points: 345Posts: 2,237 Platinum Tees

Cvhookem63 makes some cool custom ball markers.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • LaznastyLaznasty The Amazing Golf Ball Whacker Guy Valparaiso, IndianaMembers  825WRX Points: 261Posts: 825 Golden Tee

Pc golf customs makes some great stuff
    https://pcgolfcustoms.com/

Posted:
    Ping G410+ -- VA Nemesys
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 5W -- AD-DI 70x
    PXG 0317x 22° -- Nippon G.O.S.T.
    PXG 0311P 4-Gw --Nippon Modus 120x
    EPON Tour Spin Wedge 54° 58° -- shimada tour wedge
    Lamb Crafted Camden -- BGT Stability Tour
  • byflow2byflow2 Members  132WRX Points: 39Handicap: 8.9Posts: 132 Fairways

On -, @darthfederer20 said:

Here's some of my favs!

where did you get the Arnie umbrella from?

Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra Fly Z 9.5 Stock Stiff Shaft[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway XR 15* Project X 6.0 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra Utility 18* Aldia rouge 65g S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Srixon 565 4,5 - Srixon 6-PW Dynamic Gold AMT S300[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 52* [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 56*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 60*[/font]
    Bettinardi [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Queen Bee #9[/font]
  • ddettsddetts Roy McAvoy Sioux Falls, SDClubWRX  1917WRX Points: 457Handicap: 7.3Posts: 1,917 ClubWRX

I have a bunch of ball markers, some are for collecting (recently started) and some are for use. I always use my PitchFix tool, they are seriously the best for fixing pitch marks!

Posted:

> See my current WITB
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Fujikura VENTUS Red 6 X
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 15° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 18° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3 Fli-Hi | 4-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
    Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
    TaylorMade TP Mullen

Twitter-icon.png lDLcKyO.png?1
  • smittysmitty Members  273WRX Points: 98Posts: 273 Greens

Posted:
  • darthfederer20darthfederer20 Members  12WRX Points: 33Posts: 12 Bunkers

On -, @byflow2 said:

Here's some of my favs!

prg-golf.com

Posted:

Advertisement
  • f123acezf123acez Members  115WRX Points: 67Handicap: 3Posts: 115 Fairways

On -, @smitty said:

those are sweet.. where from?

Posted:
    Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5*
    Cobra Baffler 16*
    PING G30 4h 22*
    Mizuno MP-T5 50*, 54*
    PM Grind 60*
  • smittysmitty Members  273WRX Points: 98Posts: 273 Greens

On -, @f123acez said:

On -, @smitty said:

those are sweet.. where from?

I made the timascus bits myself and refinished the divix tools to match.

Posted:
  • tideridertiderider Members  3204WRX Points: 2,224Handicap: 5ishPosts: 3,204 Titanium Tees

check out liberty markers ... they also make divot tools ... have a marker and single-prong divot tool i just bought ...

Posted:
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members  3368WRX Points: 1,458Posts: 3,368 Titanium Tees

On -, @byflow2 said:

Here's some of my favs!

prg-golf.com

They also sell them at the Bay Hill pro shop.
    The one I use is the 'arnold palmer drink' marker.

Posted:

Epic Flash - Motore X F3 / Pro 2.0 7 / Apex 19h - Pro 2.0 8 / Apex 19 - Apex Pro 19 1050Gh HSx1 / MD5 / Phantom X5.5 - SS Mid Slim 2.0

Advertisement
  • DMAICDMAIC Members  82WRX Points: 20Posts: 82 Fairways

Here's some of my favs!

MUST have that sandwich marker

Posted:
  • disman2003disman2003 Members  46WRX Points: 42Posts: 46 Bunkers

When you play at Valhalla in Louisville
    They engrave your name on the back of a bag tag that they give you.

Posted:
  • iteachgolfiteachgolf Members  17198WRX Points: 1,451Posts: 17,198 Titanium Tees

I like making things so I use these the most with the bottom one getting most use lately

Posted:

Advertisement
  • aenematedaenemated Los Angeles, CAMembers  688WRX Points: 822Posts: 688 Golden Tee

I'm bad for losing things like markers (I use foreign coins I hang on to from travels), pitch repair tools (buncha cheapos in my bag), etc ... so I stick with things I can attach to my bag. And here's my favorite ...

Posted:

Titleist TS4 9.5°
    Titleist TS2 FW 15°, 18°
    Titleist TS3 Hybrid 22°
    PXG 0211 5-PW
    Miura 52°, 56°, 58° RTG
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8
    Bridgestone Tour B XS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.