Dicks / Taylormade Promo

chncprc ·  
chncprcchncprc  5WRX Points: 2Members Posts: 5 Starters

Anyone taking these odds?
Buy an M5 or M6 Driver from April 20 to May 15 & if Rory wins at the 2019 PGA Championship, YOUR DRIVER IS ON US.

Posted:

Comments

• ThertyTherty SD 109WRX Points: 51Handicap: 18.1Members Posts: 109 Fairways

And if not, just return it. Seems like a good deal? Am I missing something?

Turns out you dont even have to buy it. Just go to Dicks or GG and they give you a form to fill out and mail in. If rory wins, free driver.

Posted:
    SLDR 430 (lol) + Kuro Kage Stiff 
    Ping G 3 wood 14.5* + Ping Tour 80 Stiff
    Maltby TS-2 2 Iron 18*
    Adams DHy 21* + White Tie Stiff
    CG16 Tour Black Pearl 4i-P + TT DG S300
    53* and 58* Mizuno S5 Blue Ion
    Nike Origin B1-01 34"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy  2102WRX Points: 146Members Posts: 2,102 Platinum Tees
    Posted:
  • hsmahonhsmahon  40WRX Points: 62Members Posts: 40 Bunkers

I haven’t seen any proof here or on Reddit that someone has actually been able to get an original form with a unique number. Per the terms this is what you have to get if you don’t buy the driver.

Posted:
  • Radeon962Radeon962  2094WRX Points: 211ClubWRX Posts: 2,094 ClubWRX

If you don't make a purchase you can still get a form in store only but you don't get a refund you actually get an M5 or M6.

https://m.golfgalaxy.com/s/rorywins

Posted:
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy  2102WRX Points: 146Members Posts: 2,102 Platinum Tees

On -, @hsmahon said:

I haven’t seen any proof here or on Reddit that someone has actually been able to get an original form with a unique number. Per the terms this is what you have to get if you don’t buy the driver.

There's been success 😊
    https://www.reddit.com/r/golf/comments/bgvvwv/psa_free_driver_from_dicks_or_golf_galaxy_if_rory/elo4fif/

https://www.reddit.com/r/golf/comments/bgvvwv/psa_free_driver_from_dicks_or_golf_galaxy_if_rory/elo5bn3/

https://www.reddit.com/r/golf/comments/bgvvwv/psa_free_driver_from_dicks_or_golf_galaxy_if_rory/elofd2w/?context=10000

Posted:
  • hsmahonhsmahon  40WRX Points: 62Members Posts: 40 Bunkers

Haven’t seen these threads! This gives me some hope. I’ll try again soon.

On -, @theboypinoy said:

On -, @hsmahon said:

There's been success 😊
    https://www.reddit.com/r/golf/comments/bgvvwv/psa_free_driver_from_dicks_or_golf_galaxy_if_rory/elo4fif/

https://www.reddit.com/r/golf/comments/bgvvwv/psa_free_driver_from_dicks_or_golf_galaxy_if_rory/elo5bn3/

https://www.reddit.com/r/golf/comments/bgvvwv/psa_free_driver_from_dicks_or_golf_galaxy_if_rory/elofd2w/?context=10000

Posted:

Advertisement
  • mktroutmktrout  208WRX Points: 111Handicap: 6.4Members Posts: 208 Fairways

how many threads are we going have on this? I think this is 5 now

Posted:
    Taylormade M5 - GD Tour AD DI 60 S
    Taylormade M6 3 Wood
    Callaway Super Hybrid 17*
    4-GW PXG 0211 w/ Oban 115 S
    Taylormade Hi Toe 54*, 58*
    Scotty X7M
    Bridgestone BRX

• csufmancsufman California 173WRX Points: 46Handicap: 14Members Posts: 173 Fairways

Went to Dicks today and got my form. No purchase necessary. Even the manager was surprised but they had a stack of them on the counter.

Posted:
  • coach_harris1coach_harris1  1091WRX Points: 240Members Posts: 1,091 Platinum Tees

Went to the Okc GG and as usual they have no clue what’s going on. Even the manager had no idea what I was talking about.

Posted:
  • sean2221sean2221  374WRX Points: 75ClubWRX Posts: 374 Greens

Here is a link to the contest webpage at Dick's
    https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/rorywins
    If you scroll to the bottom and click the arrow under Terms and Comditions and expand it, the page shows all the rules. The third paragraph contains instuctions on going to a Dick's store during business hours and getting a numbered certificate without any purchase.

Good Luck!
    Sean

Posted:
  • Radeon962Radeon962  2094WRX Points: 211ClubWRX Posts: 2,094 ClubWRX

I just walked in last night to DSG and ask for.a Rory wins form and they had them locked in the cabinet up front by the cash registers. He pulled one of and I was on my way.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • jeenyusssjeenyusss  514WRX Points: 58Handicap: 18Members Posts: 514 Golden Tee

I walked in and the pad was on the golf counter to take w. e.
    grabbed a couple for friends as well

Posted:
  • DreadzombieDreadzombie  315WRX Points: 128Handicap: 8Members Posts: 315 Greens

So do we mail these out now, or if/when Rory wins?

Posted:
  • swish16swish16  270WRX Points: 66Members Posts: 270 Greens

I know reading is hard but if you look it does say on the voucher it must be postmarked by 5/30/19 and received by 6/5/19... So with that info in hand I'll let you decide when mail it :D:D

Posted:
  • CwingCwing #TaylorMade TwistFace Experience 2018 Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals, 8320WRX Points: 321Handicap: 12.1Members Posts: 8,320 Titanium Tees

I’ll be checking my local Dicks for a form tomorrow

Posted:
    Post edited by Cwing on
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5”
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    Cleveland RTX 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Precision Pro Nx7 Pro slope
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1
  • DreadzombieDreadzombie  315WRX Points: 128Handicap: 8Members Posts: 315 Greens

On -, @swish16 said:

I know reading is hard but if you look it does say on the voucher it must be postmarked by 5/30/19 and received by 6/5/19... So with that info in hand I'll let you decide when mail it :D:D

Haha yea I did read that, just wanted to see if anyones sent them in yet. Guess I might as well send mine out then!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • MocGolferMocGolfer  302WRX Points: 92Sponsors Posts: 302 Greens

I ask again in this thread...any idea how they will, assuming Rory wins, treat the winners? We get to order one online to our likes, ie shaft/loft, or do we get a coupon to take to local DSG/GG and see what they have in stock? Thanks

Posted:
  • e-mane-man  2123WRX Points: 155Members Posts: 2,123 Platinum Tees

So you can mail in the form AFTER the PGA is over?

Posted:
  • CwingCwing #TaylorMade TwistFace Experience 2018 Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals, 8320WRX Points: 321Handicap: 12.1Members Posts: 8,320 Titanium Tees

On -, @e-man said:

🤔

Posted:
    PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    Cleveland RTX 58*
    Seemore si5
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1
  • jschwarbjschwarb  846WRX Points: 153Members Posts: 846 BST Banned

On -, @MocGolfer said:

I ask again in this thread...any idea how they will, assuming Rory wins, treat the winners? We get to order one online to our likes, ie shaft/loft, or do we get a coupon to take to local DSG/GG and see what they have in stock? Thanks

DSG/GG would want no part of redeeming these in-store, imagine how many photocopied forms and other fraudsters would show up. You send in the form, all it has on there as far as choices are M5 or M6. My guess is you'd get a stock regular shaft and whatever the most common loft made on those models.

Posted:
  • A.PrinceyA.Princey Major Hacker  2437WRX Points: 493Handicap: 3Members Posts: 2,437 Platinum Tees

My Dick's store had a huge Rory cutout(TM promo for the contest)with the pad of tickets glued to it, peel as many at your leisure. Small red number(unique) in the lower right corner.

Posted:

Titleist 915D2 10.5*, Fujikura Pro 70X 43.5"
    Ping G SFT 16*, Matrix 8Q3-X 41.5"
    Ping OG Rapture 2-U, DG XP - R300
    Vokey 56(57*), 60(63*) DG-R400
    "Rusty" Byron DH89 Pipeneck, 34" (or any of 10  2 other putters...)

B330-RX

Advertisement
  • e-mane-man  2123WRX Points: 155Members Posts: 2,123 Platinum Tees

On -, @Cwing said:

On -, @e-man said:

🤔

Someone above said the form must be postmarked by May 30. Is that not correct?

Posted:

I’m not so sure. I believe the 5/30 date is for those that purchase a driver and are submitting for reimbursement. To be certain, check the details on the website. I had not done that yet but picked up a form today. I had to ask for it.

Posted:
    PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    Cleveland RTX 58*
    Seemore si5
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy  497WRX Points: 118Members Posts: 497 Greens

A lot of wishful thinking here. Hate to be the bearer of bad news! You have to purchase the driver first and if Rory happens to win you will be reimbursed! Dicks and GG employees need to brush up on the rules of the contest. Sending in a # form means nothing unless you buy a m5 or m6 from Dicks or GG!

Posted:
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy  497WRX Points: 118Members Posts: 497 Greens

On -, @MocGolfer said:

You have to purchase the driver first and they will reimburse you the purchase price. If you dont purchase a M5 or M6 from Dicks or GG Before the deadline and send in your info you will be sol. And all that is if Rory wins!

Posted:
  • jschwarbjschwarb  846WRX Points: 153Members Posts: 846 BST Banned

On -, @indianalawnguy said:

A lot of wishful thinking here. Hate to be the bearer of bad news! You have to purchase the driver first and if Rory happens to win you will be reimbursed! Dicks and GG employees need to brush up on the rules of the contest. Sending in a # form means nothing unless you buy a m5 or m6 from Dicks or GG!

Incorrect. The fine print says "no purchase necessary," which makes these contests legal in the U.S. Obviously Dicks/GG/TM don't want that advertised too loudly, which is why some posters here have had to work a little bit to get their "no purchase entry" request forms.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • grm24grm24 Western PA 4162WRX Points: 1,300Members Posts: 4,162 Titanium Tees

You couldn't be more wrong.
    https://m.golfgalaxy.com/s/rorywins
    To participate without making a Qualifying Purchase, during the Promotion Period, visit a participating Dick’s Sporting Goods or Golf Galaxy location in the United States and obtain a unique numbered Refund Promotion form from a sales associate. Refund Promotion forms will not be available after ordinary business hours of participating stores on May 15, 2019.

Then if Rory wins here is how to claim your driver.

To claim your free driver if you did not make a Qualifying Purchase, mail your completed original Refund Promotion form (name, address, phone number, email address (optional)), and whether you want an M5 or M6 driver in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope to retailcomm / Attn: Rory Wins Sweepstakes / 13810 Welch Road, Dallas, TX, 75244. Each Refund Promotion form is uniquely numbered and can only be used once. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced forms will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed by Promotion Parties for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage due or misdirected Refund Promotion forms or mail. Refund Promotion forms must be legibly hand written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due Refund Promotion forms, or Refund Promotion forms sent in excess of the entry limit set forth herein will not be accepted. Refund Promotion forms received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid. Free driver requests must be postmarked by May 30, 2019 and received no later than June 5, 2019.

Posted:
  • bobcat88bobcat88  363WRX Points: 98Handicap: 4.9Members Posts: 363 Greens

On -, @MocGolfer said:

You have to purchase the driver first and they will reimburse you the purchase price. If you dont purchase a M5 or M6 from Dicks or GG Before the deadline and send in your info you will be sol. And all that is if Rory wins!

Oh well this is embarrassing....

Posted:
  • mikewohlwendmikewohlwend  358WRX Points: 102Handicap: 15ClubWRX Posts: 358 ClubWRX

On -, @MocGolfer said:

They handed me this when I asked for one.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • DblEglDblEgl  829WRX Points: 102Members Posts: 829 Golden Tee

This is correct. Today is the last day to have your "no purchase" entry form postmarked. Get hopping.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.