BST Ad Closed - Not By Me

JLew ·  
JLewJLew Minneapolis, MN 1005WRX Points: 154Members Posts: 1,005 Platinum Tees
Joined:  edited Apr 25, 2019 in BST Ad Questions/Comments #1

I opened a BST Ad on April 21st and I don't think anything violated any rules - waited 24 hours after closing previous ad, nothing had been listed before, etc.

Checked this morning and it has been Closed and moved to the Archive. Not sure why and what I can do to get it reopened and active? Also not sure when it moved.

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1764968/m5-hzrdus-smoke-m6-fuji-pro-2-0-ts-ts3-ad-tp-f8-evenflow-blue-all-x-stiff-rory-junior-set#latest

Posted:
Post edited by JLew on
Taylormade M5 : AD-IZ 6X
Titleist 915F : Rogue Black 70X
Taylormade SIM Max 3 Rescue - AD-DI 85X
Taylormade P790 4-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade Spider X
Taylormade TP5X

Comments

• BuzzkillBuzzkill  7061WRX Points: 509Handicap: 3Marshals Posts: 7,061 Marshals

Reopened. Not sure why it was closed - you might have closed it accidentally, it can have been closed for bumping, don't know.

Posted:
    Minimalist Bag!
    Handicap:  3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.