Can I add items to BST post before paying to pin?

smrtchar ·  
smrtcharsmrtchar  216WRX Points: 56Members Posts: 216 Fairways

Tried searching but couldn't find the exact answer. I currently have a live post on BST. I would like to pay for it to be pinned. I had another post originally posted on March 21 which I closed earlier this week. I'd like to include those items in the pinned post as well. Are there any rules that says this isn't allowed?

Posted:

Comments

• BuzzkillBuzzkill  7057WRX Points: 505Handicap: 3Marshals Posts: 7,057 Marshals

Your can add items prior to your pin request provided those items are more than 30 days from previous closed ad.

Posted:
    Minimalist Bag!
    Handicap:  3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.