2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

Titleist 718 AP3 irons

gs1184 ·  
gs1184gs1184  301WRX Points: 83Members Posts: 301

I got these irons a few weeks ago. I was able to take these out to the range and the golf course a few times.
My first 9 with these irons I shot 39. I really enjoy their feel and forgiveness. There was one shot I hit slightly thin and still ended up on the green with a medium sized putt. The best word I can describe them is effortless, especially out of the rough. They really get the ball up in the air with ease. Lofts are stronger than my previous x-forged, so I gain around 1 club of distance with the irons. Finally, the club really looks nice behind the ball. The top line isn't thick, and the clubhead isn't as big as other shovels.
This is my first taste of Titleist irons. So far, I really like them.

Posted:
Titleist TS2 driver - Project X HZRDUS Smoke 6.0)
Titleist TS-2 3-Wood - Mitsubishi Tensai AV blue 70 Stiff
Titleist TS-2 19* hybrid - Mitsubishi Tensai AV blue 70 Stiff
Titleist 718 AP3 irons
Titleist Vokey SM7 -  52, 56, 60
Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter
Balls: Titleist Pro V1x 2019

Comments

• AdamholcAdamholc  25WRX Points: 37Members Posts: 25

I used a set of AP3 rental clubs on vacation and I agree with everything you said. They're amazing clubs!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • simonndsimonnd  54WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 54

I love mine also. I moved from AP2 irons to AP3's.

Posted:
  • titleistektitleistek  76WRX Points: 36Handicap: 9Members Posts: 76

I love mine. The sound and feel are not as good as the ap3 but the results are wayyyyyy better!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.