Are we still doing feedbacks?

justincredible04 ·  
justincredible04justincredible04 Justincase1004Members  2213WRX Points: 116Posts: 2,213 Platinum Tees

I've been away for a while but can't help but view the classifieds. Is there still a feedback system or at least history where we can check on a seller?
I did not know what forum to post this question in, but the DonD is typically on this type of stuff.

Posted:

Comments

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • justincredible04justincredible04 Justincase1004 Members  2213WRX Points: 116Posts: 2,213 Platinum Tees

😂😂😂 what dah fuuuuuuh? Man I was looking at these JPX 900s and couldn’t find anything on the new system. How am I gonna ho this summer?

Posted:
  • AugsterAugster Members  4665WRX Points: 569Posts: 4,665 Titanium Tees

On -, @justincredible04 said:

😂😂😂 what dah fuuuuuuh? Man I was looking at these JPX 900s and couldn’t find anything on the new system. How am I gonna ho this summer?

Ha! It’s the Wild West in there now. You kind of know who you are dealing with from post counts and sellers you recognize.

But for everything else, you take your chances. Hopefully you won’t need your PayPal protection, but it’ll be nice it’s there.

Posted:
  • Togatown22Togatown22 Saratoga Springs, NYMembers  2849WRX Points: 222Handicap: 5Posts: 2,849 Titanium Tees

Yeah it's sort of unbelievable to me that feedback isn't up and running yet, along with our feedback history. I just had a great transaction with a seller, but it took a few PM's to make us both feel like we knew who we were dealing with. A head-scratcher for sure.

Edit to add: I also really wish we could see join dates under avatars like we used to be able to.

Posted:
    Mavrik 10.5 GD AD-IZ 6S
    Epic Flash SZ 15 GD AD-IZ 7S
    Rogue 19 3 hybrid stock Synergy S
    Rogue 21 4 hybrid stock Synergy S
    718 AP3 5 DG AWT Black S
    718 AP2 6-Gap DG AWT Black S
    SM7 54.10M, 58.04L DG TI Onyx S400
    Futura 5.5W
  • wybrhwybrh Members  316WRX Points: 92Posts: 316 Greens

I was planning to sell a few things but I'm not taking any chances until the feedback stuff is working again.

Posted:
  • DFS PFDDFS PFD Members  1662WRX Points: 883Handicap: 1.8Posts: 1,662 Platinum Tees

Yeah no BST for me until it's back. I'd guess it won't return, and that's why they keep saying no ETA, hoping to get people hooked on the new site and probably new zero feedback system before breaking the news to the long time BST users.

Posted:
    SIM 8* Ventus Black 6X
    G410 LST  HZRDUS Smoke Hulk 6.5TX 60g 
    Epic Flash SZ 15* Tensei PW 80TX
    2-PW Ping Blueprint DG X7
    55* SM8 Raw
    61* SM8 Raw
    L.A.B 2.1 

Advertisement
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1464WRX Points: 878Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,464 Platinum Tees

I just got a driver today off BST.. as soon as the ad popped up, I PM'd for paypal info and sent the funds within mins without a second guess.
    Since there was no feedback system, I have to admit I was a little worried until I clicked the sellers profile to review his posts, and it was literately "putter sold" " driver sold" " driver sold" "sold" "sold" "sold"..

Then I kicked my feet up and waited with ease because I knew I was working with a pro. But, if he didnt have those types of post.. I would still be scared in wait..

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0         Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood        whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                 HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0         Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                            Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 52.12F (bent to 49.09)DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 56.10S                          DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 60.12D                          DG S400                            Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5  34" loft 6.5                        Pistolini Plus  
    Titleist PROV1                                   ball
    Kirkland sig                                       glove 
    FJ rain glove                                     glove (rain)  

WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
  • wundejwundej ClubWRX  3815WRX Points: 149Posts: 3,815 ClubWRX

I have been on here a handful of times since the upgrade, prior to that...10-20x per day. Killing the app could be about the end for me. Having to wait for web pages to load is a waste of my time. It’s just not as good of an experience as a very simple and clean app. I could do pretty much all I needed in the old app. If they enhanced the capabilities of image loads, etc, would have been perfect. I’m guessing they went away from tapatalk or at least the new software doesn’t work with the old app.

Posted:
  • AugsterAugster Members  4665WRX Points: 569Posts: 4,665 Titanium Tees

Buying I wouldn’t be that worried. PayPal protection and all. Selling though. It’s easy enough to get the “try before I buy” crowd with no feedback system.

Nothing stopping a wrxer from buying your item, try it for a week, or a month, on course, then say, “Item not as described. Where do I ship it back to?” Then they make a PayPal claim.

I’m sure the above happens very, very little here with or without feedback in place. With feedback though, you could choose not to put yourself through the BS.

Posted:
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,188Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees

Feebbsck needs to return and needs to include our past feedback. I had nearly 100 positives. I used to trade a lot. And my feeeback was my word. And it was 100 % golden. Now ? I don’t even look anymore.

Posted:
  • coach_harris1coach_harris1 Members  1098WRX Points: 241Posts: 1,098 Platinum Tees

At least work in iTrader ratings somehow. No feedback is a bunch of bs

Posted:

Advertisement
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX  15159WRX Points: 1,221Posts: 15,159 ClubWRX

I’ve been mostly absent from here, was over 100 feedback. I made one purchase and fortunately it went well. I know we have paypal protection, but I don’t really want to have to deal with the hassle if something does go wrong.

I haven’t listed anything for sale since the change, I think a lot of people are hesitant to buy right now, and I’d rather wait til the pool of buyers is back up.

I sure hope they bring it back.

Posted:

• TzoidTzoid MarylandMembers  1754WRX Points: 175Handicap: 7Posts: 1,754 Platinum Tees

It's a shame really especially for members that have 100% feedback as well as a running history of other members that we have done business with over the years. Things around here have changed.......

Posted:
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    EVNROLL ER2 Mid Blade Black with Gravity Grip
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • NDGolfer13NDGolfer13 Members  1424WRX Points: 323Handicap: GolfPosts: 1,424 Platinum Tees

I like the feedback to come back as well. I was up over 300 when the site changed. I don’t do a lot of trades now because you never know.

Posted:
    M5 Kiyoshi Purple
    TM M4 16.5 VA Composites Drago 75
    Epon AF901 19*/22*
    PXG 031X Proto CTaper 125 5-P/Ping I500/I210 KBS Tour 125 5-P
    PXG 0311 Forged 50/56/60-Scratch 1018 50/53/58
    Rife Deep Blue

FOR NOW...........
    All Clubs subject to change relative to my last bad round of golf......
  • malelee21malelee21 Members  1525WRX Points: 101Posts: 1,525 Platinum Tees

I cannot believe it's no longer available. I had 100% positive feedback as well.

Posted:
    Ping G SFT 10*
    Ping G400 SFT 3W
    Callaway XR16 5W
    Ping G 4H
    Cobra F7 EL 4i
    Ping G400 6-SW
    Ping Glide 2.0 60ES
    Cleveland TFI Eldorado 33”
  • rjp322rjp322 IndianaMembers  3372WRX Points: 184Posts: 3,372 BST Banned

Very disappointed in this. I recently bought something and not being able to see feedback sucks. Just looked today and see the member joined the day I bought too (normally seeing 0 feedback would prompt this but mobile still isnt great) so now just hoping for the best. Member seems legit from chatting and hoping its just of those joined to sell deals. Bring back the feedback please. I also had over 100 feedback all 100% positive

Posted:

Advertisement
  • stimpmeterpstimpmeterp Washington DCMembers  851WRX Points: 128Posts: 851 Golden Tee

Had a trade that went less than perfect I must say. Feedback would have been key. Been around since '07 and had 150+ positives before the change. Must bring it back.

Posted:
    Ping G400 8.5* Handcrafted Hzrdus Blue 
    BStone Tour B XD-F 15* Hzrdus Red  
    [ testing ]
    National Custom 28* 33* 39* 45* PX LZ 6.0 (coming soon...)
    Mizuno T20 50* 54* 58* PX LZ 6.0
    Goodwood Golf Co. Senna
    Ball:  TP5 "77s"
  • AnserAnser ClubWRX  2269WRX Points: 174Posts: 2,269 Platinum Tees

Was proud of my 100+ all positive, this SUCKS

Posted:
    TM M5 9.5 - Tour AD IZ 7s
    TM M6  5 HL, Tour AD IZ 7s
    Cleveland Hibore Xli 3,4,5
    Srixon Z585 6-AW, Modus 105 s
    Cleveland RTX 54/58
    TaylorMade HiToe 64
    Evnroll ER-5, Evnroll ER-2.1
  • coach_harris1coach_harris1 Members  1098WRX Points: 241Posts: 1,098 Platinum Tees

Yeah I was close to 100. You would think as strict as the admin is with the rules in the bst they’d for sure have made the feedback a priority.

Posted:
  • Jason mJason m Members  294WRX Points: 57Posts: 294 Greens

I only have 3 good feedbacks. The feedback should have been a top priority for the new system. Makes me not participate in the bst, which inturn keeps my time on here way down from old site. Traffic has to be way down and if not time spent surely will.

Posted:
  • KC13KC13 31st StateMembers  537WRX Points: 212Posts: 537 Golden Tee

PayPal goods and services and your money is safe. Avoiding a potential scammer, thats a headache and the reason we need the feedback portion back.

Posted:
    Driver: TaylorMade M5 9* set to 8.25*, Aerotech Ti-fiber Tour 70 F5 tipped 1/2"
    Woods: TaylorMade M2 15* and 18*, Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 757X
    Irons: Srixon Z 785 4i-PW, True Temper DG TI X100
    Wedges: Titleist SM7 Raw 50/54/58, KBS Tour 120g S
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 2
    Ball: Srixon Z-Star 

Advertisement
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

A static display is supposed to be live soon. Work is under way for a completely new system with imported old feedback. There is no eta though on completion.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • thekidjjvthekidjjv Members  428WRX Points: 73Posts: 428 Greens

So all my feedback that I worked hard for in the past 10 years isn’t available? Who was the person who thought this would be a good idea

Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

On -, @thekidjjv said:

So all my feedback that I worked hard for in the past 10 years isn’t available? Who was the person who thought this would be a good idea

Please reread the thread.

A read only version is being instituted shortly till the replacement system gets built with imported feedback.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • johnnythundersjohnnythunders ClubWRX  1763WRX Points: 166Posts: 1,763 Platinum Tees

I worked 44 years in IT and let’s just say if you had a person in charge of IT you should fire them, if you don’t have someone in charge of IT you need to hire someone who how’s how to implement IT systems. And if this was outsourced to a vendor you need to sue them.

Posted:
    2020 Big Bertha Fusion with FuJi 661 stiff evo 3, Mizuno ST200 with Fuji 661 Evo 3 stiffMavrik 5/7 Helium 5 regular, Big Bertha 6 and 7 hybrid recoil esx 460 regular, Cobra T-rail 7-gw, with Mitsubishi OTi75 regular, Mizuno s18 56 aeroteck 125 regular, Toulon Austin, Ball  undecided.

On -, @johnnythunders said:

I worked 44 years in IT and let’s just say if you had a person in charge of IT you should fire them, if you don’t have someone in charge of IT you need to hire someone who how’s how to implement IT systems. And if this was outsourced to a vendor you need to sue them.

Your frustration is shared by many.

Posted:
    BST AD Help

Advertisement
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX  9380WRX Points: 864Handicap: 4-20Posts: 9,380 ClubWRX

Can't wait for my 175 positive FB to re appear. Some guy recently made an offer for something I had FS, I accepted and he disappeared. Curious what his FB is. :(

Posted:
  • davo32683davo32683 Members  2431WRX Points: 254Posts: 2,431 Platinum Tees

On -, @kekoa said:

Can't wait for my 175 positive FB to re appear. Some guy recently made an offer for something I had FS, I accepted and he disappeared. Curious what his FB is. :(

Sadly, that's become the norm on here for many. I'd say it's grounds for a negative rating, but others don't feel the same way. **** I've made offers, had second thoughts, but still bought it because I made an offer/commitment to buy.

Posted:
    Nothing is safe in my bag!
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6545WRX Points: 659Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,545 Titanium Tees

Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.