Changes to Profile

PapaJohick ·  
PapaJohickPapaJohick ShortKnocker BombsCharleston, SCMembers  4631WRX Points: 233Handicap: 8Posts: 4,631 Titanium Tees

Hey guys,

I was trying to change my profile a little bit and it won't allow me to do so due to the new User ID rules. It says my user ID isn't acceptable due to not meeting the 3-20 characters, underscores, numbers. Im assuming it's because I have a space in my name?

Please take a look at it so I can try to save my changes. If I need to adjust my ID that's fine (either backspace the space or add an underscore)

Posted:
Forever Changing at this point.......

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

You have indicated your solution. Have you tried it?

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • PapaJohickPapaJohick ShortKnocker Bombs Charleston, SCMembers  4631WRX Points: 233Handicap: 8Posts: 4,631 Titanium Tees

On -, @Gxgolfer said:

It would not allow me to change it from what I tried to do. It was grayed out

Posted:
    Forever Changing at this point.......
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @Papa Johick said:

On -, @Gxgolfer said:

It would not allow me to change it from what I tried to do. It was grayed out

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/117561/if-you-want-to-change-your-screen-name#latest

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.