GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Scott McCarron Schwab commercial

ksuWildcat ·  
ksuWildcatksuWildcat Members  59WRX Points: 39Posts: 59 Bunkers

Golf commercials have always been the absolute worst. In all of advertising, there is no competition for how bad they are. Goofy production, goofy lines forced on stiff players who are as affable and entertaining as a chunk of mud... predictably embarrassing. Ricky Fowler is an exception. He's always nails. But with amazing consistency, golf commercials and the players that have to do them...suck.

I just saw the new Schwab commercial with Scott McCarron on stage as a comedian. Hilarious- he nailed it as well as anyone. So...there's hope. #stophorridgolfcommercials

Posted:

Comments

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • gvogelgvogel Members  8457WRX Points: 1,384Posts: 8,457 Titanium Tees

The Rickey Fowler Rocket Mortgage commercial is getting so tiring....

Posted:
    Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse
  • FergusonFerguson Members  5925WRX Points: 3,380Handicap: 7.0Posts: 5,925 Titanium Tees

Stewart Cink and Scotts Fertilizer was the worst.

Posted:
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,193Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees

On -, @rafal said:

This nobody did call out a Hall of Famer PHIL MICKELSON on cheating while himself shamelessly raking balls with a fishing pole and calling it a career. It's actually disgusting to even think about it.

100%. Take the trout pole away and he’s sniffing Paul Goudos tracks. Lol

Posted:
  • BearQBearQ Members  3667WRX Points: 855Posts: 3,667 Titanium Tees

Im just sick of tour edge reminding me how many wins the CBX line has got him

Posted:

• Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 IowaClubWRX  21629WRX Points: 5,627Posts: 21,629 ClubWRX

Is he the anchor of their new ad campaign?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 4thand114thand11 Members  866WRX Points: 98Posts: 866 Golden Tee

McCarron does a great job in that commercial where he's a bad stand-up comic. Great deadpan delivery.
    Also I know the jokes are supposed to be bad but I must admit I lol'ed at the Velcro joke.

Posted:
  • smashdnsmashdn Let's cut them trees down. Members  2415WRX Points: 953Posts: 2,415 Platinum Tees

Stricker. He's a savage. That is a well done commercial poking fun at just the thing you are saying, boring golfers.

Posted:
  • GeorgeHWBGeorgeHWB Members  2162WRX Points: 1,605Posts: 2,162 Platinum Tees

On -, @smashdn said:

Stricker. He's a savage. That is a well done commercial poking fun at just the thing you are saying, boring golfers.

I agree.

Posted:
  • puttfordouxputtfordoux Members  537WRX Points: 204Posts: 537 Golden Tee

I liked the Mitsubishi commercials with the Freds (Couples and Funk).

Posted:
  • the bishopthe bishop Members  3996WRX Points: 1,003Posts: 3,996 Titanium Tees

On -, @BearQ said:

Im just sick of tour edge reminding me how many wins the CBX line has got him

How are they reminding you? Because they are not reminding me. Do they have a commercial or something?

Posted:
    W/S Cortex 10.5*
    W/S C300 15*
    W/S C300 20*/23*
    W/S Staff Model 5-P
    W/S Staff Model 52/56/60
    W/S Bucktown

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.