m4 3 wd, 15 degree rogue 125 msi 60 tour x ,
    818 h2 hybrid 19 degree ,tour spec blue 85s
    taylor p790 17 degree
    titleist ap3 
    vokey 52--56--60
    taylormade spider tour dj version
    epic green staff bag or taylormade flex lite 
  • hawkgolferhawkgolfer Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

I bought one blind yesterday since **** offered $20 off, so an $80 investment. I will let you know how I fare with it over the next few weeks, but I have read very few poor reviews of the putter in general. You cannot beat the price, that is for sure.

Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond 9.0 Fujikura Atmos Blue 6X Tour Spec
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75 X
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 18.0 Tensei AV Blue 75 X
    Mizuno MP-18 SC & MB combo 4-5 & 6-PW KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Titleist Vokey Raw SM7 52.08F 56.08M 60.04L
    Evenroll ER2 34"
  • timothymtimothym ClubWRX Posts: 162 ClubWRX

I tried one in the store and it felt good. Purchased one using the code provided by the certain site and got it for $20 off. For the price of $80 it was a good purchase for me. Took it to the local PGASS and practiced for 40 mins. I replaced the grip with a superstroke while there.

timothym
  • JohnnypensoJohnnypenso Ooooh, that's a duff. Members Posts: 202 ✭✭

I took a trip across the border to try one at Dick's and I wasn't a fan. It was a bit on the light side for me I think and a bit smaller than I expected it to be. I hit a lot of putts with it but just couldn't get comfortable with it.

• meliaantmeliaant Members Posts: 368 ✭✭✭✭

I was in the market for a wing mallet, and grabbed one at Dick's last year in sale for $80. It's been in my bag ever since. Putters are probably the most subjective, personal clubs in our bags, and for me this thing just hits every note. I'm confident standing over the ball, I like the weight of the head, I feel the ball coming off the face, etc. My lag putting has improved tenfold, I have confidence with those treacherous 6-8 footers, and my three putting has been cut by 75%. I don't know what it is about the thing, but for me it just flat out works.

TaylorMade M3 460 8.5* Project X HZRDUS Black 65x
    TaylorMade M4 15* Aldila X-Torsion Copper 70x
    TaylorMade M4 Rescue 19* Fujikura Atmos
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC 4-PW Project X LZ 5.5
    Vokey SM7 52.12F, 56.14F, 60.09D Dynamic Gold Wedge
    Tommy Armour Impact #3
    TaylorMade TP5
    Ping Hoofer
    Puma Ignite PwrAdapt
  • jjmurryjjmurry Washington, DCMembers Posts: 159 ✭✭✭

Just want to say this has been in my bag for two weeks now and it's the most incredible thing to happen to my golf game. I'm a bad putter and that's putting it lightly, averaging a 3 putt maybe 4 times a round. I haven't had a single three putt in the last 4 rounds. It's that good. I threw a Sense S1 grip on it the second I got it and cut it down from 35" to 33.5" and it's seriously incredible. Best $80 I spent!

Ping G410 LST - Tensei CK Orange 65X
    Titleist U510 - Project X HZRDZ Smoke Black 85g 6.5
    JPX 900 Tour PW-3i - C-Taper 130x
    Vokey SM7 - 52*, 56*, 60* - C-Taper 130x
    Ping Anser 2
    Snell MTB-X
  • Lenny2Lenny2 Members Posts: 53 ✭✭

Yes it is so nice, unreal price for such a great putter. Grabbed both my nephews one at $80 each with a Dicks coupon I had and I got one. I got the CB and love it. I had a Scotty buttonback but it was stolen so got this and I’m making more putts and again for the price it’s a solid putter. I didn’t like the grip but not a biggie. Changed it to a CB superstroke.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file