We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour On/Off Course question

nikm77 ·  
nikm77nikm77  21WRX Points: 51Members Posts: 21

Hi All
Is anyone able to provide any feedback on these Nike spikeless shoes? Comfort and fit?
I can’t seem to find any reviews of these let alone any pictures of how they look on foot? Ideally with shorts
I’ve already bought three new pairs this season (all white and grey AMG 1s and white Puma Ignite Pro Adapt) but have developed an itch for this new Nike spikeless model that won’t go away, so ideally their review is dreadful else someone can give me some much needed shrink advice!
Many thanks

Posted:

Comments

• hwwonghwwong  977WRX Points: 158Members Posts: 977

Bump, just saw these. Any feedback?

Posted:

Taylormade M3 10.5 - Diamana DF 70 TX
    Callaway Rogue SZ 15 - Diamana Tensei White Pro 70 TX
    Titleist TS2 18 - Diamana DF 80 TX
    Mizuno Hot Metal Pro 4-PW - C-Taper 130 X
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50,55,60 - C-Taper 125 S+
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
    Pro V1X

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • toothysaw2toothysaw2  91WRX Points: 46Members Posts: 91

They are comfy and fit true to size IMO. I have only tried them on in the store, but I do own the spiked version. The spikeless does not have the react sole so it’s a little less cushy. Not really sure I’d consider them a great off course shoe as I don’t have much need for white dress shoes, but YMMV. Definitely fine for wearing before and after rounds without having to change shoes.

Posted:
    PING G400 Max - 10.5*, Tour S
    PING G - 14.5*, Tour S
    PING G400 - 19*, Tour S
    PING i200, 4-PW, Modus 3 Tour 120 S
    Vokey SM7 Raw, 50* (F), 54* (S), 58* (M)
    Artisan 0117
  • RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely  880WRX Points: 159Members Posts: 880

They are hard to find any info on it seems

Posted:
  • RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely  880WRX Points: 159Members Posts: 880

Bump. Anyone have any info on these. Trying to decide between these and the Jordan adg

Posted:
  • JRS1939JRS1939  150WRX Points: 61Members Posts: 150

I wear the victory tour spiked regularly and they are extremely comfortable

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.