Posts with any sort of hyperlink, different text or bolding etc. is very complicated to work with

ForTourUseOnly ·  
ForTourUseOnlyForTourUseOnly Circle TMembers  1200WRX Points: 205Posts: 1,200 Platinum Tees

When trying to edit posts like a WITB post or even a signature that has some of these things there is so much coding that it makes my brain hurt. Any way to go back to the old style where you just see it how its going to look in the post? I actually did quite well in computer science in high school but it just seems like its way more difficult than it used to be.

Let me know if there is a way to convert it back or not
Thanks,

Posted:
Titleist TS3 8.5° w/ Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Prototype 65 TX
Titleist TS3 15° w/ Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Pro Orange 80 TX
Titleist 915Fd 18° w/ Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Pro Orange 90 TX
Titleist U·500 3i, CNCPT CP-02 4i-9i w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold TI X100
Vokey BV HandGround SM8 Raw 46.10F, 50.12F, 54.10S, 60.08M w/ DG TI
Scotty Cameron Roundback Select Tour Black 1.5 Weld Neck A-047769
WITB Link

Comments

• nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6911WRX Points: 1,236Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,911 Titanium Tees

On -, @ForTourUseOnly said:

When trying to edit posts like a WITB post or even a signature that has some of these things there is so much coding that it makes my brain hurt. Any way to go back to the old style where you just see it how its going to look in the post? I actually did quite well in computer science in high school but it just seems like its way more difficult than it used to be.

Let me know if there is a way to convert it back or not
    Thanks,

Not likely they can "convert it back" but didn't you have a "Preview" button ?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.