Flatsticks of the Odyssey Variety

InspiredTPInspiredTP Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭

4 spares up for sale today. No trades please, Mrs’ car is heading to the shop and given she didn’t heed my advice and decided to buy an old BMW, I’m preparing for the worst. No trades please. All prices include shipping but please add $5 for anything west of the Mississippi.

1- Odyssey White hot 2 ball lined. Not filled unfortunately but I have some lead tape in there to bring that weight up. WRX black shaft treatment that’s still holding up well and a SS pistol gt counter core grip with which I’ll include the plug and 50g weight. Original head cover included but it’s fading and occasionally leaves little black bits on the putter that you have to brush off. Plays at 34” Looking for 85 shipped.

2- Toulon San Diego. A7 weight, bone stock except for GP players wrap grip. Used but not abused. Stock HC and plays at 34”. SOLD

3- Stroke Lab #3. Dead stock and has only seen the course once. Tiniest bit of bag rash on the grip otherwise it’s as close to perfect as I can tell. Stock HC and plays at 35”. SOLD

4- O Works 7s. Originally 34 now extended to almost 35.5”. Brand new SS flatso 1.0. Original HC, although it’s not pictured it’s in fine shape. Slight ugly on the toe that’s barely visible when the sun catches it. SOLD

All prices are OBO but please keep in mind I’m about to fix a German car with no warranty. Pity accepted.....😂😂😂

I’ve read in some ads that feedback seems to have been wiped out with the new system but I did have all perfect transactions beforehand. Buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking,
TP

Callaway Rogue SZ Fuji Pro Tour Spec 75
Callaway XR with Fubuki J
Titleist 712U - Steelfiber i110
Callaway Apex Pro & MB - DGX100
Callaway MD4 54, 58, 62 DGS400
Odyssesy White Hot #8
Post edited by InspiredTP on
This discussion has been closed.