Sung Kang's swing

Golfjones ·  
GolfjonesGolfjones  5WRX Points: 2Handicap: 16Members Posts: 5 Bunkers

Anybody else notice that Sung Kang is using the Ledbetter A swing? His swing has all the elements. It seemed so obvious to me but none of the TV announcers drew that conclusion, not that I heard anyway.
Recall that Ledbetter put out a book a few years ago describing the swing, and he has a variety of YouTube A swing videos.

Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• Z1ggy16Z1ggy16  9011WRX Points: 1,291Members Posts: 9,011 Titanium Tees

SK is taught by George Gankas. He may be doing some of the same stuff but the instruction personally comes from GG.

Posted:
    D - Epic SZ | Tour Z Xtreme 465
    3w - '16 Tour Issue M1 (16.5*) | Diamana B 70
    5w - '17 M1 | Tensei Pro Blue 70
    4h - 818H1 | Tensei Pro White 90
    Irons - P760 5-PW | Modus 120
    GW - Glide 3.0 50/12 | S400 Tour Issue
    SW - Glide 3.0 54/12| S400 Tour Issue
    LW - Glide 3.0 58/10 | S400 Tour Issue
    P - Custom EVNROLL ER5
    Ball - Bridgestone BXS

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GolfjonesGolfjones  5WRX Points: 2Handicap: 16Members Posts: 5 Bunkers

Yes, I found on the Internet that Gankas coaches Sung Kang. I thought I'd find a Ledbetter connection to Kang, but I didn't. But look at the Ledbetter A swing videos, or his book, and I think it is pretty obvious that Kang is incorporating those elements in his swing. It has quite a similarity to Jim Furyk's swing, which also has A swing elements.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.