Best Colorful options for Golf Shoes?

cmagnusson ·  
cmagnussoncmagnusson  572WRX Points: 179Handicap: 14Members Posts: 572 Golden Tee

I'm not super picky about comfort, I'm blessed with feet that DGAF about what I put them in.

What I am super picky about is looks. I prefer a bright, vibrant shoe, something that is becoming harder and harder to find. I'm still rocking my now 4 year old pair of Nike Lunar Mont Royals, as seen below. Finding comparable options to upgrade to, especially in spikeless, now that they're starting to get a little worse for wear is proving more of a challenge than I thought it would be.

Assault my eyes, WRX, and find me some spike-free kicks that will make all the 70 year olds at my club shake their heads in derision.

(Also, the one brand I do in fact hate is FJ, so in before someone tells me to go custom on some MyJoys)

Posted:
Cobra BioCell+ 8.5*D, Aldila RIP'D NV 65TX at 44.75"
Titleist 917F2 16.5*, Diamana Blueboard 73X
Taylormade PSI Tour 3 iron, DG Pro X100
Taylormade RBladez 5i-PW, Stiff
Taylormade RSI2 AW 50*
Cobra Trusty Rusty 53*, 59*, DG S200
Odyssey White Hot OG #1 Arm-lock conversion at 7*, 42"

Comments

• theboypinoytheboypinoy  2102WRX Points: 146Members Posts: 2,102 Platinum Tees

You could always take some shoes and use Angelus to make them in colorways that you like

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Number2Number2  95WRX Points: 20Handicap: 7Members Posts: 95 Fairways

Recently, I've started making my own lol
    Angelus paint is basically meant for shoes, and not expensive. In the case of the photo attached, I had some white UA Tempo Tours, but wanted an all black shoe. Wasn't too difficult and they honestly look great in hand. Throughout the Spring, I can provide durability/appearance info of that paint if desired?

Posted:
  • stansophstansoph Esteemed Seattle, WA 388WRX Points: 122Members Posts: 388 Greens

Posted:

Overachieving Underachiever

• Shifty242Shifty242  123WRX Points: 25Members Posts: 123 Fairways
    Posted:
  • JLewJLew Minneapolis, MN 1008WRX Points: 153Members Posts: 1,008 Platinum Tees

On -, @Number2 said:

Recently, I've started making my own lol
    Angelus paint is basically meant for shoes, and not expensive. In the case of the photo attached, I had some white UA Tempo Tours, but wanted an all black shoe. Wasn't too difficult and they honestly look great in hand. Throughout the Spring, I can provide durability/appearance info of that paint if desired?

If you prep correctly and finish correctly, it should be just as durable as the original.

Posted:
    Taylormade M5 : AD-IZ 6X
    Titleist 915F : Rogue Black 70X
    Taylormade SIM Max 3 Rescue - AD-DI 85X
    Taylormade P790 4-PW : PX LZ 6.5
    Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : PX LZ 6.5
    Taylormade Spider X
    Taylormade TP5X
  • ThinkingPlusThinkingPlus South Texas 2205WRX Points: 1,086Handicap: 0.6ClubWRX Posts: 2,205 ClubWRX

If you aren't wearing spikes then pretty much any running or cross training shoe is available to you. I doubt you would notice a difference in grip and colors are as wild as you want them to be.

Posted:
    Driver: Callaway GBB Epic 8° w/Project X HZRDUS T800 65 gm 6.0 flex
    3W: Callaway Rogue w/Project X Evenflow 5.5 Graphite R-flex
    Hybrids: Callaway Apex 3h, 4h w/MR Kuro Kage 80HY S-flex
    Irons: Maltby TS-1 5i-GW w/KBS Tour R-flex
    Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM7 54/08 M Grind w/KBS Tour R-Flex
    Lob Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM6 58/04 L Grind w/TT Wedge Flex
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura X w/Super Stroke Claw 1.0
    Ball: Snell MTB-X in yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ryguy1122ryguy1122  8WRX Points: 12Handicap: 12Members Posts: 8 Bunkers

On -, @stansoph said:

What are these???

Posted:
  • stansophstansoph Esteemed Seattle, WA 388WRX Points: 122Members Posts: 388 Greens

On -, @ryguy1122 said:

On -, @stansoph said:

What are these???

Nike Kevin Durant KD 10

Posted:

Posted:

I like ‘em

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.