Cobra One Length F9 Speedback vs the F7 or F8

rjcejka ·  
rjcejkarjcejka bbbcMembers  245WRX Points: 102Handicap: 7Posts: 245 Fairways

Anyone compare these three in graphite ? Enough difference F7 to F9 to warrant the cost ($300/$600/$900) ? thanks

Posted:

Comments

• boggymanboggyman Members  2956WRX Points: 355Posts: 2,956 Titanium Tees

I had a set of F7 briefly, graphite shafts and now have the F8s, stock graphite. Like the 8 much better over the 7. I went with the 8 due to a great price drop and bargain EW made since the 9 was due out at any time back then. I’ve looked at the 9 but it doesn’t suit my eye looks wise for some reason. The 8s are an awesome stick. Everything I’ve read keeps saying they’ve improved with each series. Hard telling. I did order extra at a later date the 4, SW, and LW. Cobra even said they’d match all the serial numbers but I didn’t have access to mine at the time. To me, that’s great customer service right there.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Pack7483Pack7483 Members  641WRX Points: 96Posts: 641 Golden Tee

Cobra rep told me that they feel there is a big improvement from F7-F8. Just a few minor tweaks from F8-F9. I never played the F8s, but I can say it was a big improvement from my f7 to f9 one lengths, and I loved my F7s.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.