Lamkin 360 grip, anyone?

Tanner25 ·  
Tanner25Tanner25 Members  6638WRX Points: 298Posts: 6,638 Titanium Tees

Anyone play the Lamkin 360 grip? It looks nice in a light gray.

Posted:

Comments

• JoeHatesSnowJoeHatesSnow Members  335WRX Points: 89Posts: 335 Greens

I've got the new Crossline 360 on my driver, 3w and 5w. I like it very much. Looks great and has a soft feel without being too loose and spongy.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Tanner25Tanner25 Members  6638WRX Points: 298Posts: 6,638 Titanium Tees

On -, @JoeHatesSnow said:

I've got the new Crossline 360 on my driver, 3w and 5w. I like it very much. Looks great and has a soft feel without being too loose and spongy.

Thanks, Joe. I really like the new Crossline plus grips on my woods. Same on the Pluses. Soft feel and looks great. Just need a standard side grip on the irons. Will have to try the 360's soon.

Posted:
  • agulferagulfer FLMembers  153WRX Points: 75Handicap: 4Posts: 153 Fairways

Lamkin 360 is a nice grippy grip that's tacky but medium firmness. ...but .580 core.
    "Lamkin Justin Rose" model fits my right hand better but it's pricier. I've switch to "Golf pride Tour Velvet 360" because it's .600 core, feels good and a bit firmer and priced right.

Posted:
  • Tanner25Tanner25 Members  6638WRX Points: 298Posts: 6,638 Titanium Tees

I've sampled the Lamkin 360's on my 5 iron and heavenwood and really like the feel. A bit firmer than I am used to. But, like everything in equipment, you can get used to it quickly.

Posted:
  • MychMych Members  2211WRX Points: 411Posts: 2,211 Platinum Tees

I wish I could find the old Lamkin REL 3Gen 360's in midsize (all black, no logo/stripe). That was my favorite grip of all time. I'm down to about 4 of them that I rotate onto my fairway wood and hybrid. I'd buy a bunch of them if I ever found them again.

Posted:
    "Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
    WITB: Cobra Fly-Z 9.5 ~ Ping Anser 4w ~ Ping G30 3h ~ Cobra Forged Tec One 3i ~ Cobra King Forged One 4-P ~ Cobra King 50-V, 56-WL ~ Evnroll ER3
  • jimb6golfjimb6golf Members  1719WRX Points: 186Posts: 1,719 Platinum Tees

I was using the Z5 grip for some time but switched to NDMC and Plus 4 grips as I found the grip was better overall. The Z5 didn't have enough cord feel for me while the Plus 4 grips have a little more cord but are still comfortable like the Lamkins. Also felt the Lamkins got too slick when the temperature dropped. My experience at least.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.