Lamkin 360 grip, anyone?

Tanner25Tanner25 Members Posts: 6,244 ✭✭

Anyone play the Lamkin 360 grip? It looks nice in a light gray.

Comments

• JoeHatesSnowJoeHatesSnow Members Posts: 318 ✭✭

I've got the new Crossline 360 on my driver, 3w and 5w. I like it very much. Looks great and has a soft feel without being too loose and spongy.

• Tanner25Tanner25 Members Posts: 6,244 ✭✭

@JoeHatesSnow said:
    I've got the new Crossline 360 on my driver, 3w and 5w. I like it very much. Looks great and has a soft feel without being too loose and spongy.

Thanks, Joe. I really like the new Crossline plus grips on my woods. Same on the Pluses. Soft feel and looks great. Just need a standard side grip on the irons. Will have to try the 360's soon.

• agulferagulfer FLMembers Posts: 145 ✭✭
    edited May 29, 2019 4:42am #4

Lamkin 360 is a nice grippy grip that's tacky but medium firmness. ...but .580 core.
    "Lamkin Justin Rose" model fits my right hand better but it's pricier. I've switch to "Golf pride Tour Velvet 360" because it's .600 core, feels good and a bit firmer and priced right.

• Tanner25Tanner25 Members Posts: 6,244 ✭✭

I've sampled the Lamkin 360's on my 5 iron and heavenwood and really like the feel. A bit firmer than I am used to. But, like everything in equipment, you can get used to it quickly.

• MychMych Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭

I wish I could find the old Lamkin REL 3Gen 360's in midsize (all black, no logo/stripe). That was my favorite grip of all time. I'm down to about 4 of them that I rotate onto my fairway wood and hybrid. I'd buy a bunch of them if I ever found them again.

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
    Main bag: Cobra Fly-Z 9.5*~ F6 Baffler 16.5* ~ Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi 3H ~ Forged Tec One 3i ~ King Forged One 4-P ~ King 50-V, 56-V wedges ~ Ping Tatum putter
    6 club minimalist: Cobra Forged Tec One 3i ~ Forged One 5/7/9 ~ Cleveland 588 Diadic 53* wedge ~ Ping Tatum putter ~ Silo Club Carrier
  • jimb6golfjimb6golf Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭

I was using the Z5 grip for some time but switched to NDMC and Plus 4 grips as I found the grip was better overall. The Z5 didn't have enough cord feel for me while the Plus 4 grips have a little more cord but are still comfortable like the Lamkins. Also felt the Lamkins got too slick when the temperature dropped. My experience at least.