Kbs tour x soft step

welshorp ·  
welshorpwelshorp Members  307WRX Points: 35Posts: 307 Greens

I got fitted for irons by Mizuno and I got kbs tour x soft step shafts. I lost a 5 iron the other month and am struggling to find a replacement.

What is soft step as I can’t find it anywhere

Posted:

Comments

• TheLongBallTheLongBall |KATN| NJMembers  244WRX Points: 99Handicap: +3.1Posts: 244 Fairways

When you order clubs, "soft stepping" is a specification that you must list. In short, a soft-stepped X stiff will play between both S and X, you physically can't just buy a shaft that is manufactured soft stepped. Hope this helps

Posted:
    TaylorMade TI M3 9.5 AD-TP 6x
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 14* Fujikura Ventus 7x
    Srixon Z U65 20* Accra TZ6 M5
    TaylorMade p760 4-PW Dynamic Gold TI x100 | Cleveland 588 MB 4-PW TTDG x100
    Callaway Mac Daddy 4 50* 54* 58* Dynamic Gold TI s400
    Odyssey Milled Collection RSX V-Line Fang
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • bulls9999bulls9999 GHIN Index = 12.8Members  981WRX Points: 204Handicap: GHIN Index 12.8Posts: 981 Golden Tee

Welshorp, soft-stepping is when you take a shaft for a longer club and place it into a lower club head (i.e., 4-iron shaft placed into a 5-iron head, 1-step; 2 steps = 4-iron shaft placed into 6-iron head) resulting in a softer shaft flex than stated flex.

Posted:
    GHIN Index 12.7
    Epic Flash Driver-LH, 10.5*, Tensei CK Blue 60-Stiff 
    GBB 5-wood (18*), 7-wood (20*); Mitsubishi KuroKage 50 
    Callaway Rogue Pro 4-AW, Recoil 760 F3
    Callaway Rogue 19* 3-Hb, Aldila Synergy 60-Reg
    Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*
    Odyssey Double Wide Stroke Lab Putter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.