Clean. Love the sole.

Posted:

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • IvyguyIvyguy Members  1637WRX Points: 280Posts: 1,637 Platinum Tees

Looks a couple degrees flat

Posted:
  • Bdmac79Bdmac79 Members  1003WRX Points: 140Posts: 1,003 Platinum Tees

Looks similar to Tiger's and Rickie's with the neck placement. I would guess that he's had it for a bit...

Posted:
    TS3/9.5/HZRDUS Yellow HC 63
    TS2/15/Tour AD-DI 7
    913H.d/18/Tour AD-DI 85
    U510 3-U500 4/EvenFlow White 100
    T100 5-9/PX LZ
    SM8 Raw 46.10F-52.8F-58.6K/PX LZ
    SC Newport 2 CT Custom
    Pro V1x
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers  1089WRX Points: 275Handicap: 10.2Posts: 1,089 Platinum Tees

So fresh and so clean, clean!

Posted:
    WITB

Driver - TM SIM Max 10.5 (Aldila Rogue 130 White 70TX)
    3W - TM SIM 15* (Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70TX)
    UDI - ***under construction***
    Irons - ***under construction***
    Wedges - ***under construction***
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant 34”
  • nickiliinickilii MinnesotaMembers  138WRX Points: 50Handicap: 10.3Posts: 138 Fairways

nice looking putter!

Posted:
  • EquiptoEquipto Members  406WRX Points: 36Handicap: 10Posts: 406 Greens

what does a tri-sole do exactly? i know everyone talks about Rickie's putter...

Posted:

Advertisement
  • ZBUCKZBUCK Ghost ClubWRX  1522WRX Points: 121Handicap: 4Posts: 1,522 ClubWRX

On -, @Ivyguy said:

how in the world can you tell that? lol

Posted:
    Instagram: @z.buck

CALLAWAY EPIC - 10.5° KIYOSHI PURPLE 65 X TITLEIST 915F - 21° / GD TOUR AD DJ 7 X TITLEIST 818 H1 - 23° / HZRDUS BLACK 85 X SRIXON Z745 5-PW / DG TOUR ISSUE S400 VOKEY SM7 50°F, 55°S / KBS 610 125 S+ CALLAWAY PM GRIND - 60° / KBS 610 125 S+ ODYSSEY PROTYPE BLACK 2-BALL
  • TitletownTitletown Members  430WRX Points: 251Posts: 430 Greens

beauty

Posted:

• Wizzo1Wizzo1 Members  143WRX Points: 69Posts: 143 Fairways

On -, @Ivyguy said:

Zbuck said:

Calibrated eye! Lol

Posted:
  • Wizzo1Wizzo1 Members  143WRX Points: 69Posts: 143 Fairways

On -, @Equipto said:

The sole allows the center section of the head to be soled at address, which promotes a smooth takeaway and follow through.

Posted:
  • CCTxGolfCCTxGolf Going to the Masters...Someday Corpus ChristiMembers  974WRX Points: 254Handicap: 9.3Posts: 974 Golden Tee

On -, @Wizzo1 said:

On -, @Equipto said:

The sole allows the center section of the head to be soled at address, which promotes a smooth takeaway and follow through.

Interesting. Rickie hovers before his stroke though? Cool looking for sure

Posted:
    Driver - Callaway EPIC SZ 10.5*
    Fairway Wood - Titleist 917 F2 16.5* and 21*
    Irons - Titleist AP2 4-PW
    Wedges - Titleist SM 5 52*, Titleist SM 6 56* and 60*
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Golo 5 or Odyssey Toe Up #1

Advertisement
  • boggymanboggyman Members  2952WRX Points: 352Posts: 2,952 Titanium Tees

With access to anything they want, yet they still resort to lead tape on a Scotty instead of just changing the weights. I’m a lead tape lover myself, but guys in our group cringe at the thought of it on a Scotty. Cool putter regardless!!

Posted:
  • CCTxGolfCCTxGolf Going to the Masters...Someday Corpus ChristiMembers  974WRX Points: 254Handicap: 9.3Posts: 974 Golden Tee

On -, @boggyman said:

With access to anything they want, yet they still resort to lead tape on a Scotty instead of just changing the weights. I’m a lead tape lover myself, but guys in our group cringe at the thought of it on a Scotty. Cool putter regardless!!

Where is there lead tape?

Posted:

On -, @CCTxGolf said:

Sure appears to me there’s lead tape. They just do a more professional job at it than I’d do, I could be wrong though. Blow up the pic and look closely at it. > >

On -, @boggyman said:

Posted:
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals  9538WRX Points: 1,004Posts: 9,538 Marshals

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @CCTxGolf said:

Sure appears to me there’s lead tape. They just do a more professional job at it than I’d do, I could be wrong though. Blow up the pic and look closely at it. > >

On -, @boggyman said:

No lead tape on that putter, the sole edges are rounded and that's just the reflection.

Greg

Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

You’ve seen many I know Greg but look closely.

Look at the back end of the putter. You can see where it’s off line a wee bit at the slightest. Yes, it’s got rounded edges I agree but I still say it’s got some tape on it. 🤷‍♂️ Again, thanks for the great pics you provide for us!!>

On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @CCTxGolf said:

On -, @boggyman said:

No lead tape on that putter, the sole edges are rounded and that's just the reflection.

Greg

Posted:

Advertisement

You da man !!>

On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

Look at the back end of the putter. You can see where it’s off line a wee bit at the slightest. Yes, it’s got rounded edges I agree but I still say it’s got some tape on it. 🤷‍♂️ Again, thanks for the great pics you provide for us!!>
    On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @CCTxGolf said:

On -, @boggyman said:

Greg

Well since I shot the putter and had it actually in my hand I was almost 100% sure that there wasn't any lead tape but to confirm it I just now got a text back from the Cameron Tour Rep and he said "no it did not"!

Greg

Posted:
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals  9538WRX Points: 1,004Posts: 9,538 Marshals

On -, @boggyman said:

You da man !!>
    On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @CCTxGolf said:

On -, @boggyman said:

Greg

Well since I shot the putter and had it actually in my hand I was almost 100% sure that there wasn't any lead tape but to confirm it I just now got a text back from the Cameron Tour Rep and he said "no it did not"!

Greg

You had me thinking I was going crazy. lol

Greg

Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

Then look CLOSELY at these. I screen shot these. I’m not doubting you at all, but come on here, it’s tough😂😂. >

On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

You da man !!>
    On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @CCTxGolf said:

On -, @boggyman said:

Greg

Greg

Greg

Posted:
  • OldTomMorrisOldTomMorris Edinburgh, ScotlandMembers  3390WRX Points: 1,200Posts: 3,390 Titanium Tees

Lead tape truther

Posted:
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° S Grind & 58° C Grind
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
    Titleist Pro V 1x

Advertisement
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,190Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees

lol. No lead tape. Just handwork that isn’t perfect on the edge. Probably been reworked at some point to take a ding out visible at address. ( a guess).

Posted:

On -, @OldTomMorris said:

Lead tape truther

LMAO! He wants there to be tape soooo bad!

Posted:
  • OldTomMorrisOldTomMorris Edinburgh, ScotlandMembers  3390WRX Points: 1,200Posts: 3,390 Titanium Tees

He's not using this putter today (round 2) in the Senior PGA

Posted:
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Titleist Pro V 1x

Nope, he gave this putter to his caddy, who still works on the PGA Tour and lives in Dallas. He brought it over.

Greg

Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

• IvyguyIvyguy Members  1637WRX Points: 280Posts: 1,637 Platinum Tees

On -, @Wizzo1 said:

On -, @Ivyguy said:

Zbuck said:

Calibrated eye! Lol

I dunno, I had a couple scotches and it was what came out of my mind.

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @pga43 said:

Nope, he gave this putter to his caddy, who still works on the PGA Tour and lives in Dallas. He brought it over.

Greg

Cool, thankful he did as its very interesting seeing these images.

Posted:
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Titleist Pro V 1x
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members  13007WRX Points: 3,963Handicap: 5.0Posts: 13,007 Titanium Tees

On -, @boggyman said:

Well they would really cringe at my rusty Scotty Santa Fe then---- But then again most Scotty prim and proper folks cringe at that thing anyhow

Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana
    FW 7 woodTM V- Steel 21* Stock TM R
    Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan #2 Apex Shafts
    SW- Clevaland 588 56* Sensicore S-400
    LW Cleveland 588 60* Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Cameron Santa FE rusty as heck Bulls Eye Satin fluted shaft
    Bags- Old School Burton mini staff non logo or Jones Classic

• elwhippyelwhippy Members  3458WRX Points: 354Posts: 3,458 Titanium Tees

The boys in Arizona must be so happy the Anser 2 is still being copied thirty plus years after they launched it.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • drbonesvtdrbonesvt ClubWRX  8345WRX Points: 326Handicap: WIPPosts: 8,345 ClubWRX

On -, @boggyman said:

Then look CLOSELY at these. I screen shot these. I’m not doubting you at all, but come on here, it’s tough😂😂. >
    On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

You da man !!>
    On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @pga43 said:

On -, @boggyman said:

On -, @CCTxGolf said:

On -, @boggyman said:

Greg

Greg

Greg

Moon landing was fake also

“#gregfakenews”

Posted:
    SIM 8* Kuro Kage XD 70TX tipped 1.25" 
    SIM 15* ADDI 90x tipped 2"
    Titleist 2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)
    Titleist MB 620 3-PW (48* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) -1* Weak loft Titlest 620MB specs
    54* Wedge Works V grind & 60* Wedge Works M grind - Tour Issue S400 (64* Lie angle) 
    Piretti Potenza Sight Dot 365g |Bettinardi BB8 Trisole bare 348g | or Toulon San Diego Sight Line  - 68* Lie angle 2* of loft 
    All woods & 2i hot melted, tour issue zcord .580 Ping Hoofer 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.