imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• BearQBearQ Break 2 Rebuild Members Posts: 3,485 ✭✭

Clean. Love the sole.

Cobra LTD Pro 9.5* - Matrix Type C 70X
    TM M2 Tour 15* - Matrix Black Tie 80M4-X
    Bridgestone XD-H 18* - Speeder TS 9.8X 
    Srixon Z945 (4-P) - Nippon SPB X
    Cobra MB (50*)  Nike VR Forged (56DS)  Cleveland RTX2 raw (60.08W)
    Spider Tour Black 

• IvyguyIvyguy Members Posts: 1,465 ✭✭

Looks a couple degrees flat

• Bdmac79Bdmac79 Members Posts: 912 ✭✭

Looks similar to Tiger's and Rickie's with the neck placement. I would guess that he's had it for a bit...

TS3/9.5/Tensei Pro Blue 60
    TS2/15/Tour AD-DI 7
    913H.d/18/Tour AD-DI 85
    MP-18 Fli Hi 3/Tour AD 95
    MP-18 4-PW/PX LZ
    SM7 Raw 52.8F/PX LZ
    SM7 Raw 58.8M/PX LZ
    SC Circle T NP2 Custom
    Pro V1
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 820 ✭✭

So fresh and so clean, clean!

WITB

TM R9 460 TP 9.5* - Fujikura Motore F1 65X
    TM R9 TP 3W 15* - Fujikura Motore F1 85S
    TM P790 3 & 4 - Nippon Modus3 T 105X
    TM P790 5-PW - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM MG 50* - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM Z TP 54* & 58* - Project X 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant
  • nickiliinickilii Members Posts: 54 ✭✭

nice looking putter!

• EquiptoEquipto Members Posts: 393 ✭✭

what does a tri-sole do exactly? i know everyone talks about Rickie's putter...

• ZBUCKZBUCK Ghost ClubWRX Posts: 1,500 ClubWRX

@Ivyguy said:

how in the world can you tell that? lol

Instagram: @z.buck

CALLAWAY EPIC - 10.5° / KIYOSHI PURPLE 65 X TITLEIST 915F - 21° / GD TOUR AD DJ 7 X TITLEIST 818 H1 - 23° / HZRDUS BLACK 85 X SRIXON Z745 5-PW / DG TOUR ISSUE S400 VOKEY SM7 50°F, 55°S / KBS 610 125 S+ CALLAWAY PM GRIND - 60° / KBS 610 125 S+ ODYSSEY WHP #7 PRO X INSERT / SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA MONTEREY / BETTINARDI STUDIO STOCK 8
  • TitletownTitletown Members Posts: 105 ✭✭

beauty

Driver: Mizuno ST190 Aldila Rogue Elite Blue 65 X
    Fairway Wood: Titleist TS2 Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 X
    Utility Iron: Srixon Z U85 Tour AD DI 95 X
    Irons: Srixon Z 785 4i-9i KBS $-Taper 120 S
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX-4 (46 Mid & 52 Mid) KBS 610 Wedge 120 S
    Wedges: Taylormade Hi-Toe (58 ATV & 64 ATV) KBS 610 Wedge 120 S
    Putter: Edel E-5 Torgue Balanced
    Ball: Titleist ProV1x

• Wizzo1Wizzo1 Members Posts: 133 ✭✭

@Ivyguy said:
    Zbuck said:

Calibrated eye! Lol

• Wizzo1Wizzo1 Members Posts: 133 ✭✭

@Equipto said:

The sole allows the center section of the head to be soled at address, which promotes a smooth takeaway and follow through.

• CCTxGolfCCTxGolf Going to the Masters...Someday Corpus ChristiMembers Posts: 813 ✭✭

@Wizzo1 said:

@Equipto said:

The sole allows the center section of the head to be soled at address, which promotes a smooth takeaway and follow through.

Interesting. Rickie hovers before his stroke though? Cool looking for sure

Driver - Callaway EPIC SZ 10.5*
    Fairway Wood - Titleist 917 F2 16.5* and 21*
    Irons - Titleist AP2 4-PW
    Wedges - Titleist SM 5 52*, Titleist SM 6 56* and 60*
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Golo 5 or Odyssey Toe Up #1
  • boggymanboggyman Members Posts: 2,595 ✭✭

With access to anything they want, yet they still resort to lead tape on a Scotty instead of just changing the weights. I’m a lead tape lover myself, but guys in our group cringe at the thought of it on a Scotty. Cool putter regardless!!

• CCTxGolfCCTxGolf Going to the Masters...Someday Corpus ChristiMembers Posts: 813 ✭✭

@boggyman said:
    With access to anything they want, yet they still resort to lead tape on a Scotty instead of just changing the weights. I’m a lead tape lover myself, but guys in our group cringe at the thought of it on a Scotty. Cool putter regardless!!

Where is there lead tape?

edited May 23, 2019 8:50pm #15

@CCTxGolf said:

Sure appears to me there’s lead tape. They just do a more professional job at it than I’d do, I could be wrong though. Blow up the pic and look closely at it. > > @boggyman said:

• pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,265 mod

@boggyman said:

@CCTxGolf said:

Sure appears to me there’s lead tape. They just do a more professional job at it than I’d do, I could be wrong though. Blow up the pic and look closely at it. > > @boggyman said:

No lead tape on that putter, the sole edges are rounded and that's just the reflection.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga

You’ve seen many I know Greg but look closely.

Look at the back end of the putter. You can see where it’s off line a wee bit at the slightest. Yes, it’s got rounded edges I agree but I still say it’s got some tape on it. 🤷‍♂️ Again, thanks for the great pics you provide for us!!> @pga43 said:

@boggyman said:

@CCTxGolf said:

No lead tape on that putter, the sole edges are rounded and that's just the reflection.

Greg

You da man !!> @pga43 said:

@boggyman said:

Look at the back end of the putter. You can see where it’s off line a wee bit at the slightest. Yes, it’s got rounded edges I agree but I still say it’s got some tape on it. 🤷‍♂️ Again, thanks for the great pics you provide for us!!> @pga43 said:

@boggyman said:

@CCTxGolf said:

Greg

Well since I shot the putter and had it actually in my hand I was almost 100% sure that there wasn't any lead tape but to confirm it I just now got a text back from the Cameron Tour Rep and he said "no it did not"!

Greg

• pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,265 mod

@boggyman said:

@boggyman said:

@boggyman said:

@CCTxGolf said:

Greg

Well since I shot the putter and had it actually in my hand I was almost 100% sure that there wasn't any lead tape but to confirm it I just now got a text back from the Cameron Tour Rep and he said "no it did not"!

Greg

You had me thinking I was going crazy. lol

Greg

GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga

Then look CLOSELY at these. I screen shot these. I’m not doubting you at all, but come on here, it’s tough😂😂. > @pga43 said:

@boggyman said:

@boggyman said:

@boggyman said:

@CCTxGolf said:

Greg

Greg

Greg

• OldTomMorrisOldTomMorris Edinburgh, ScotlandMembers Posts: 2,427 ✭✭

Lead tape truther

Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° S Grind & 58° C Grind
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
    Titleist Pro V 1x
  • bladehunterbladehunter Rain rain go the hell away ! south carolinaMembers Posts: 26,643 ✭✭

lol. No lead tape. Just handwork that isn’t perfect on the edge. Probably been reworked at some point to take a ding out visible at address. ( a guess).

TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Ping G410 21 ADDI 105x 
    Ping Blueprint  3-pw  Modus 130X 
    Ping Glide Forged  54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot

@OldTomMorris said:
    Lead tape truther

LMAO! He wants there to be tape soooo bad!

He's not using this putter today (round 2) in the Senior PGA

Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Titleist Pro V 1x

@OldTomMorris said:

Nope, he gave this putter to his caddy, who still works on the PGA Tour and lives in Dallas. He brought it over.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • IvyguyIvyguy Members Posts: 1,465 ✭✭

@Wizzo1 said:
    @Ivyguy said:
    Zbuck said:

Calibrated eye! Lol

I dunno, I had a couple scotches and it was what came out of my mind.

edited May 25, 2019 7:49am #28

@pga43 said:

@OldTomMorris said:

Nope, he gave this putter to his caddy, who still works on the PGA Tour and lives in Dallas. He brought it over.

Greg

Cool, thankful he did as its very interesting seeing these images.

Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Titleist Pro V 1x
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,382 ✭✭

@boggyman said:

Well they would really cringe at my rusty Scotty Santa Fe then---- But then again most Scotty prim and proper folks cringe at that thing anyhow

• elwhippyelwhippy Members Posts: 3,156 ✭✭

The boys in Arizona must be so happy the Anser 2 is still being copied thirty plus years after they launched it.

• drbonesvtdrbonesvt ClubWRX Posts: 8,107 ClubWRX
    edited May 26, 2019 2:14pm #31

@boggyman said:

Then look CLOSELY at these. I screen shot these. I’m not doubting you at all, but come on here, it’s tough😂😂. > @pga43 said:

@boggyman said:

@boggyman said:

@boggyman said:

@CCTxGolf said:

Greg

Greg

Greg

Moon landing was fake also

“#gregfakenews”

M5 9* MRC PRO-W 70TX 
    M5 15* MRC PRO-O 80TX 
    Titleist 2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)
    Titleist MB 716 3-PW (48* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1)
    54* Wedge Works V grind & 60* Wedge Works M grind - Tour Issue S400
    Bettinardi BB8 Trisole or Toulon San Diego
    Zcords ,all woods & 2i hot melted, Ping Hoofer