Who is doing the changes?

bigmoneyp ·  
bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers  3487WRX Points: 278Posts: 3,487 Titanium Tees

Would it be correct to state that the new site changes are being implemented by folks that do not have a background in programming/code? Seems many of the changes that need fixing are elementary for someone who knows what they are doing. If changes are being made by GolfWRX staff that are trying to figure it out as they go along, maybe its time to get some help. This site has been in disarray for too long. Simple formatting issues aren't fixed yet and I know when I insert this emoji its going on a separate line, center-aligned. :disappointed:

Posted:

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

It’s a resource issue and tasking. Resources are in large part being directed to the new theme and functions. That means minimal work is being done to this theme if it won’t be carried on to the next.

Also, most things are not in our direct control and go through 3 levels of review before staging and implementation. We are currently sprinting every week.

Most formatting issues are do to the editor which is being held back for change modifications needing completing.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers  3487WRX Points: 278Posts: 3,487 Titanium Tees

I just hope that functionally the site gets to a flawless operation and no one settles for mediocrity. This is the best place for golf information and is head and shoulders above everyone else. The forums should reflect the very high standard that GolfWRX has set for themselves by being elite in the industry.

Posted:
  • JAMH03JAMH03 Members  979WRX Points: 440Posts: 979 Golden Tee

On -, @bigmoneyp said:

Would it be correct to state that the new site changes are being implemented by folks that do not have a background in programming/code? Seems many of the changes that need fixing are elementary for someone who knows what they are doing. If changes are being made by GolfWRX staff that are trying to figure it out as they go along, maybe its time to get some help. This site has been in disarray for too long. Simple formatting issues aren't fixed yet and I know when I insert this emoji its going on a separate line, center-aligned. :disappointed:

No criticsm please. Just wait till June.

Posted:

• GeorgeHWBGeorgeHWB Members  2013WRX Points: 1,430Posts: 2,013 Platinum Tees

On -, @JAMH03 said:

On -, @bigmoneyp said:

It’s August 15th. Can we criticize now?

Posted:
  • JAMH03JAMH03 Members  979WRX Points: 440Posts: 979 Golden Tee

On -, @Im_A_Savage said:

On -, @JAMH03 said:

On -, @bigmoneyp said:

It’s August 15th. Can we criticize now?

Tried to "like"

On -, @Im_A_Savage 's comment

Posted:

This discussion has been closed.