Mass junior championship

mrbsmells ·  
mrbsmellsmrbsmells Members  84WRX Points: 0Posts: 84
Anyone else qualify?

I qualified second, just seeing if anyone else did
Posted:

Comments

• SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members  1784WRX Points: 115Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    Richy Werenski is going to win...there is nothing stopping that kid right now.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mrbsmellsmrbsmells Members  84WRX Points: 0Posts: 84
    lol did that person even qualify

btw besides me my moneys on Dave Goslin Jr, i ve seen him play a couple of times, and even though he looks like McGlovin hes still a good player.
    Posted:
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members  1784WRX Points: 115Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    He's from south hadley, just recently qualified for the U.S. Junior, has had a few top 5s in AJGAs already this year. He might have had a conflict with his schedule, but if he does play in it, his game has taken off this year. Besides Tony, he's probably the best player in Mass right now.
    Posted:
  • mrbsmellsmrbsmells Members  84WRX Points: 0Posts: 84
    o ok i didnt see hin in any of the qualifiers

Anyone else from here gonna be in it
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.