Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Titleist TS hybrids, U500 & U510 utility irons

145679

Comments

  • adam2883adam2883 Members Posts: 258 ✭✭✭✭

    @Jgarn117 said:
    Also, will any hybrid shaft fit in the u500?

    Potentially looking at pulling an old hybrid shaft for this club build.

    You can put a hybrid shaft in it, but you will either need to sand/shave the tip down to fit the .355 hosel or bore out the hosel to fit the .370 shaft. I just got a U500 3iron and pulled the smoke shaft out of it and put in a Tour AD Di 105x hybrid shaft, had to sand the shaft down to make it fit. Great club but not sure if its gonna knock my Tmade UDI 3 iron out of the bag.

    Driver: Tour Issue 8.5* Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond w/ Diamana DF 70X
    3 Wood: 2016 Tour Issue Taylormade M2 w/ Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
    Hybrid: Gen. 2 PXG 0317X 17* w/ Aldila Black ATX Prototype 85x
    Irons: Taylormade UDI 3 iron w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 105g 6.5
    Ping iBlades-Orange Dot - 4-PW w/ Project X 6.5 Blackout 
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 RAW 52-58 w/Project X 6.0 Blackout
    Putter: Custom made Slighter Prototype
    Spider X 


    Short games don't matter if you hit better approach shots
  • gpleonardgpleonard New Smyrna Beach, FloridaMembers Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Just received my TS2 -19* and 21* hybrids. With Hurricane Dorian at our door I am guessing it will be Saturday before I get a chance to try them. They look really great, and I can't wait to give them a test on the course.

    Gil Leonard
  • ArenAren Members Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

    Contemplating getting the U500 in a 3 iron. The U510 doesn’t do for me. For starters, live in Cape Town where it’s quiet windy so last thing I need is something that goes high. Also just too bulky for my eye. Problem is, I think the Smoke 90 shaft will be too much for my SS. Driver is at 93 to 95 SS. Was thinking of replacing the Smoke 90 of the U500 with the Smoke 80 in 6.0, which is in the U510. Can this be done and will this drastically change the characteristics of the U500? Currently play the 718 CB 3 iron, which happens to be one of the best clubs in the bag, and the 718 MB, 4 to pw, all of them soon to be replaced by the 620 CB 4-6 and the 620 MB 7-pw. HC varies between +1 and 5, depending on whether it’s summer or winter. Being at the southern most point of Africa, fitting can be a challenge

  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Posts: 4,863 ClubWRX

    @Aren said:
    Contemplating getting the U500 in a 3 iron. The U510 doesn’t do for me. For starters, live in Cape Town where it’s quiet windy so last thing I need is something that goes high. Also just too bulky for my eye. Problem is, I think the Smoke 90 shaft will be too much for my SS. Driver is at 93 to 95 SS. Was thinking of replacing the Smoke 90 of the U500 with the Smoke 80 in 6.0, which is in the U510. Can this be done and will this drastically change the characteristics of the U500? Currently play the 718 CB 3 iron, which happens to be one of the best clubs in the bag, and the 718 MB, 4 to pw, all of them soon to be replaced by the 620 CB 4-6 and the 620 MB 7-pw. HC varies between +1 and 5, depending on whether it’s summer or winter. Being at the southern most point of Africa, fitting can be a challenge

    If you order it, you can get the 80g Smoke in the 500. It's a no upcharge shaft.

    M6 9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
    TS2 15°  Diamana S+ Ltd 70
    790UDI  PX Catalyst 80 -or- 818H2 19°  HZRDUS Red 85
    0311T 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
    SM7 62M  KBS Tour
    custom putter

    (¬¬) WITB Link
  • qwertyb22qwertyb22 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭

    Anyone with some same-shaft feedback between the 718T-MB and the U500? I am debating reshafting my T-MB or pulling the trigger on the new club. On paper they remain quite similar, aside from .2mm face thickness and 4gm tungsten. While I’m sure the new is technically better I’m doubtful those differences will dramatically change the club, but the only comparison I can find showed a dramatic edge to the U500 in ballspeed, but had no clubspeed data so my assumption is a steel shafted T-MB in standard Spec was hit against a graphite shafted U500... since I’d plan on reshafting the T-MB it’s not as though I can easily compare in fitting, so hopefully someone can shed some light based on their experience.

    Titleist TS3 9.5 Evenflow White T1100 75
    Titleist TS3 15 Evenflow White T1100 85
    Taylormade TP UDI 3 Fujikura Motore Speeder 9.8
    Titleist 716 CB 4-PW DG S300
    Vokey SM6 52.08F DG S300, Wedgeworks 56.10V DG S300, Wedgeworks 60.10M DG S200
    Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 350gm
  • er1cchandlerer1cchandler Members Posts: 249 ✭✭✭

    Just placed order for the u500 3i with Tensei X with Discount Dan's. They confirmed they were on backorder... order is scheduled to be delivered mid-October

  • qwertyb22qwertyb22 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭

    Well this at least makes it easier to decide to reshaft my T-MB...

    @er1cchandler said:
    Just placed order for the u500 3i with Tensei X with Discount Dan's. They confirmed they were on backorder... order is scheduled to be delivered mid-October

    Titleist TS3 9.5 Evenflow White T1100 75
    Titleist TS3 15 Evenflow White T1100 85
    Taylormade TP UDI 3 Fujikura Motore Speeder 9.8
    Titleist 716 CB 4-PW DG S300
    Vokey SM6 52.08F DG S300, Wedgeworks 56.10V DG S300, Wedgeworks 60.10M DG S200
    Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 350gm
  • MrShieldMrShield SwedenMembers Posts: 281 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 7, 2019 3:33pm #249

    @qwertyb22 said:
    Anyone with some same-shaft feedback between the 718T-MB and the U500? I am debating reshafting my T-MB or pulling the trigger on the new club. On paper they remain quite similar, aside from .2mm face thickness and 4gm tungsten. While I’m sure the new is technically better I’m doubtful those differences will dramatically change the club, but the only comparison I can find showed a dramatic edge to the U500 in ballspeed, but had no clubspeed data so my assumption is a steel shafted T-MB in standard Spec was hit against a graphite shafted U500... since I’d plan on reshafting the T-MB it’s not as though I can easily compare in fitting, so hopefully someone can shed some light based on their experience.

    I have both and very much prefer my “old” T-MB 718. U500 is bigger with a large sole compared to T-MB. Ok from tee, but T-MB is superior from the deck.

    https://images.app.goo.gl/JsmCcFwxeAz4koQ4A

    Titleist TS3 9.5* Hzrdus Smoke 60 6.0
    Titleist TS2 16.5* Hzrdus Smoke 70 6.0
    Titleist 818 H1 21* Tour AD DI 105s
    Titleist 718 T-MB 3-iron Tour AD Driving Iron 95s
    Titleist 718 T-MB 4-iron Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-P Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Titleist SM6 52:08 F-grind Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Titleist SM6 58:10 V-grind Dynamic Gold AMT White Tour s400
    Odyssey 7 White Hot Pro 34" SuperStroke GTR Tour
    Titleist Pro V1 2019
  • mrp2washmrp2wash Members Posts: 15 ✭✭

    Picked up my U500 with Smoke Black 6.0 on Thursday (custom length/lie). Took it straight to the range and couldn't be more pleased. Very easy to hit a mix of penetrating and high shots off the deck.

  • Luke7Luke7 Club Junkie VirginiaMembers Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 7, 2019 4:50pm #251

    So I just wanted to give my $.02 on my u500 3 with the Tensei White 100X from titleist. Also I should note I ordered this one 1* strong. So far its pretty nuts. Like I'm beyond pleased with how it performs. I had a 716 TMB with ADDI 105X before and it was very versatile, but didn't give me the penetrating flight I really wanted off the tee. I found myself putting it back in my stance and often times taking a bigger than desired divot. My u500 gives me a low penetrating flight at the middle of my stance and a little higher flight if I move it up about a ball if I were to hit it into a green. No matter where I have it I can carry it 215-220, but the total distance is what separates this from my old TMB. Please keep in mind, I HATE when people on WRX over exaggerate how far they hit the ball. According to people on here they should be signing themselves up for long drive qualifiers. My SS with driver is 113 and my total rollout on medium firm fairways was around 255 total average with a couple topping out at 265 on level ground. Absolutely insane compared to my old TMB which at best I could go 230 total because of spin and flight. I hope this helps anyone who was considering the differences between mostly the ADDI and Tensei white as well as helps those who doubted the quality of the X-Flex Tensei white that titleist has available compared to the TX. Also if you want an especially lower flight the 1* strong has helped as well, but has made it somewhat difficult to fly it into greens and get it to land softly, especially with firm greens. Great combo off the tee though, hope this helps somebody.

    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* GD ADDI 6X
    Titleist 915 F 15* Rogue 125 70TX

    Titleist U500 3 Tensei White 100 TX
    Titleist U500 4 AMT White X100

    Titleist 620 MB 5-Pw DG AMT White X100
    Titleist SM7 Raw 50.08F, 56.10S, 60.08M DG AMT White S300

    Scotty Cameron HHH Timeless
    WITB Link
  • SMUGamerSMUGamer Members Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 7, 2019 6:17pm #252

    Is the Tensei X-Flex from Titleist "made-for" or real deal? I haven't been following this thread so sincerely don't know.......
    Never mind, I thought it was a stock offering but now see on their website its not, so answered my own question.....disregard...

    @Luke7 said:
    So I just wanted to give my $.02 on my u500 3 with the Tensei White 100X from titleist. Also I should note I ordered this one 1* strong. So far its pretty nuts. Like I'm beyond pleased with how it performs. I had a 716 TMB with ADDI 105X before and it was very versatile, but didn't give me the penetrating flight I really wanted off the tee. I found myself putting it back in my stance and often times taking a bigger than desired divot. My u500 gives me a low penetrating flight at the middle of my stance and a little higher flight if I move it up about a ball if I were to hit it into a green. No matter where I have it I can carry it 215-220, but the total distance is what separates this from my old TMB. Please keep in mind, I HATE when people on WRX over exaggerate how far they hit the ball. According to people on here they should be signing themselves up for long drive qualifiers. My SS with driver is 113 and my total rollout on medium firm fairways was around 255 total average with a couple topping out at 265 on level ground. Absolutely insane compared to my old TMB which at best I could go 230 total because of spin and flight. I hope this helps anyone who was considering the differences between mostly the ADDI and Tensei white as well as helps those who doubted the quality of the X-Flex Tensei white that titleist has available compared to the TX. Also if you want an especially lower flight the 1* strong has helped as well, but has made it somewhat difficult to fly it into greens and get it to land softly, especially with firm greens. Great combo off the tee though, hope this helps somebody.

    Post edited by SMUGamer on
  • qwertyb22qwertyb22 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭

    Thanks for the input. Playability off of the deck is my main concern with the U500, because the sole width is similar to my TP UDI and this is the main (and maybe only?) complaint I have about that club. I just sent my T-MB off to Will Peoples for an Atmos Black. Hopefully this gives me what I’m after as I thought this was better off of the turf but didn’t like the shaft. If not, I’ll order the U500 to the same spec and follow up with my own feedback.

    Titleist TS3 9.5 Evenflow White T1100 75
    Titleist TS3 15 Evenflow White T1100 85
    Taylormade TP UDI 3 Fujikura Motore Speeder 9.8
    Titleist 716 CB 4-PW DG S300
    Vokey SM6 52.08F DG S300, Wedgeworks 56.10V DG S300, Wedgeworks 60.10M DG S200
    Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 350gm
  • Luke7Luke7 Club Junkie VirginiaMembers Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 7, 2019 6:46pm #254

    @SMUGamer said:
    Is the Tensei X-Flex from Titleist "made-for" or real deal? I haven't been following this thread so sincerely don't know.......
    Never mind, I thought it was a stock offering but now see on their website its not, so answered my own question.....disregard...

    @Luke7 said:
    So I just wanted to give my $.02 on my u500 3 with the Tensei White 100X from titleist. Also I should note I ordered this one 1* strong. So far its pretty nuts. Like I'm beyond pleased with how it performs. I had a 716 TMB with ADDI 105X before and it was very versatile, but didn't give me the penetrating flight I really wanted off the tee. I found myself putting it back in my stance and often times taking a bigger than desired divot. My u500 gives me a low penetrating flight at the middle of my stance and a little higher flight if I move it up about a ball if I were to hit it into a green. No matter where I have it I can carry it 215-220, but the total distance is what separates this from my old TMB. Please keep in mind, I HATE when people on WRX over exaggerate how far they hit the ball. According to people on here they should be signing themselves up for long drive qualifiers. My SS with driver is 113 and my total rollout on medium firm fairways was around 255 total average with a couple topping out at 265 on level ground. Absolutely insane compared to my old TMB which at best I could go 230 total because of spin and flight. I hope this helps anyone who was considering the differences between mostly the ADDI and Tensei white as well as helps those who doubted the quality of the X-Flex Tensei white that titleist has available compared to the TX. Also if you want an especially lower flight the 1* strong has helped as well, but has made it somewhat difficult to fly it into greens and get it to land softly, especially with firm greens. Great combo off the tee though, hope this helps somebody.

    Not stock, but it’s not an upcharge either. Also it’s not the TX listed on Mitsubishi’s website, but it seems to be really high quality. Nobody knows if it’s a “made for”.

    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* GD ADDI 6X
    Titleist 915 F 15* Rogue 125 70TX

    Titleist U500 3 Tensei White 100 TX
    Titleist U500 4 AMT White X100

    Titleist 620 MB 5-Pw DG AMT White X100
    Titleist SM7 Raw 50.08F, 56.10S, 60.08M DG AMT White S300

    Scotty Cameron HHH Timeless
    WITB Link
  • dmeeksDCdmeeksDC ClubWRX Posts: 2,327 ClubWRX

    @MizunoMac72 said:

    @texcrom said:

    @FromDeepInTheTrees said:
    Titleist irons just don't seem nearly as forgiving to me as many of the other options out there.

    Check the Maltby playability numbers and as an example, the 718 AP2 blows everything away in its class......Callaway Apex Pro, Mizuno’s MP 18 MMC and SC, Taylor Made 760, etc.
    Very interesting info to me, as I was ready to pick up Mizuno’s or Calloway’s.

    Many thanks for sharing the link, I found it very interesting reading. Would you not include the Mizuno JPX919 Forged in that shortlist? Personally, I was surprised that the MP18 (MB Blade) came in higher than the MP18 SC, let alone the JPX919 Tour to be as high as it was. I had to laugh that the TaylorMade P730 only just got on to the list.

    Titleist 718 AP3 - 662
    Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Pro - 660
    Mizuno JPX919 Forged - 619
    Titleist 718 AP2 - 508
    Callaway Apex Pro - 460
    Mizuno JPX919 Tour - 433
    TaylorMade P760 - 432
    Mizuno MP18 MMC - 371
    Mizuno MP18 (MB Blade) - 284
    Mizuno MP18 SC - 135
    TaylorMade P730 - 15

    First off, no difference between a club with a 450 MPF vs 508. Same category and the score “range” is what even Maltby says to focus on. But I never buy a club based on hIgh MPF scores. Indeed, I go the other way. So many factors MPF does not predict well and I have seen so many low MPF clubs that play great, with the Nike Vapor Pro Combo as the poster child in that category. The only relationship I notice between MPF and my game is that if the MPF is above 650-700, I almost always hate how the club looks and plays. Those in the 350-550 range I generally like and those in the 400 range I like the most. Many below 400 are great clubs.
    So I look at three numbers: i prefer VCOG at .840 or lower, below .800 is even better; an RCOG at .400 or higher (above .450 is my optimal) and C-Dimension at 1.35 or lower (If it is higher that just means long blade length, which I do not like) with 1.2 being optimal.
    I do not care about high MOI on irons. Can see it helping with drivers. Seems to not matter at all on my iron swings. And if it is really high, the club is harder to work.

    Ping G400 9 degrees, Ping Tour stiff shaft, 65 grams
    Callaway XHot2 Pro 5 wood, 17 degrees, Aldila Tour Blue stiff shaft
    Titleist 915F fairway, 21 degrees, Diamana Blue 70 stiff
    Srixon 565 4 iron, Nippon 980GH stiff shaft
    Adams CMB irons, 5-PW, KBS C Taper regular shafts (110g)
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50 degree, F grind, Dynamic Gold S200 shaft
    Callaway Mack Daddy 2 54-degree wedge, S grind, DG wedge shaft
    Ben Hogan TK wedge, 59 degree, KBS black wedge shaft
    TaylorMade TP Chaska putter, sliver, 34 inches
  • jrshields3jrshields3 Lefty Boomers Posts: 586 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Just ordered the TS3 19* with the Tensei white 100 xstiff. Loved they way it performed at the fitting. also ordered it with the +2 gram weight to stop the pull and help me keep it open. Anyone else order the e=heavier weight?

    Titleist TS2, 8.5*/ PX EvenFlow 65 stiff;
    Titleist 915 Fd 13.5*/ PX EvenFlow 75 stiff;
    Titleist 915 F 18*/ PX EvenFlow Blue 85 x stiff;
    Mizuno JPX 919/ Nippon Modus3 120 x stiff;
    Vokey SM6 46*F/TT DG x100;
    Vokey SM6 50*F/ TT DG x100;
    Vokey SM6 54*S/ TT DG s200;
    Vokey Hand ground 58*T/ TT DG s400;
    Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"; Titleist Pro AVX
  • BlkNGldBlkNGld Members Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    When I was fit for one, the fitter wanted to add 4g to mine to do the same and lower the flight, but when he did, I didn't care for the feel of the club.

  • jjrussell12jjrussell12 Members Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭

    Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

  • youngunz5840youngunz5840 Members Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @jjrussell12 said:
    Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

    When did you order? I don’t know if mine has even shipped yet

  • jjrussell12jjrussell12 Members Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭

    @youngunz5840 said:

    @jjrussell12 said:
    Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

    When did you order? I don’t know if mine has even shipped yet

    Exactly 3 weeks ago. My MB/CBS came in yesterday and the U came in today.

  • AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Head to head of old vs new of the hybrids

    Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS2 19* HZRDUS Smoke Black 80HY
    TaylorMade P790 '19 4-PW Project X LZ 120 
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • mtnbiker5mtnbiker5 Members Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭

    Anyone know how the U510 stacks up against mizunos new MP 20 HMB? Thanks

  • randy4randy4 LouisianaMembers Posts: 134 ✭✭✭

    @jjrussell12 said:
    Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

    I find it looks larger than the t-mb did, sound if very different. U500 sounds like a hybrid.

  • twglfr23twglfr23 Portland, ORMembers Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited Sep 13, 2019 3:49am #264

    Debating getting rid of my old 18 degree hybrid for a u500. Currently go 10.5, 3 wood (15), hybrid (19 degree setting) 4-PW. Would most of you guys with a similar setup suggest going with the 2 or 3 u500 to fill the gap?

    M3 10.5* (10*) Motore 6.2ts X
    SLDR 3 15* Diamana D+ 70x
    2011 MC TP 4-PW KBS C-Taper S+
    Titleist SM5 F Grind 50*
    TM ATV 54* & 58*
    Scotty Cameron California Monterey
    TP5X
  • tomc23tomc23 Members Posts: 1

    I play my normal irons +3.75 upright and +1 inch in length. I am going to order a u500 2 iron, but am unsure as to what lie angle and length to get. Would it make sense to order the same/similar spec as my other irons for this club?

  • cjblake09cjblake09 Members Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    I just ordered a U500 4 iron to replace my set 4 iron. Depending on how that goes i might get the U510 2 iron to replace my hybrid.

  • Kfar09Kfar09 Members Posts: 20 ✭✭

    @twglfr23 said:
    Debating getting rid of my old 18 degree hybrid for a u500. Currently go 10.5, 3 wood (15), hybrid (19 degree setting) 4-PW. Would most of you guys with a similar setup suggest going with the 2 or 3 u500 to fill the gap?

    I think it depends on your distances and where you plan to use it. I personally have a U500 3 iron on the way with the goal to use it off the deck and tee. I'd imagine the 2i is more for off the tee but everyone is different.

  • Bdmac79Bdmac79 Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @randy4 said:

    @jjrussell12 said:
    Finally got my U500 2i with tensei white 100. I am extremely happy with both the head and the shaft. I have been gaming a 718 TMB 2i with a recoil 110 F5, and the U500 looks far better at address. There is less offset and there is a subtle bevel on the top line that makes the head appear to look a lot more like a players club. I still need to adjust to the feel as it seems to have a higher pitched sound than the TMB does. With all that said, it certainly feels like the club has a lot higher MOI and is easier to hit despite the features I noted above. I’m guessing that has to do with the placement of the tungsten on the sole of the 718?

    I find it looks larger than the t-mb did, sound if very different. U500 sounds like a hybrid.

    The U500 definitely sounds like a hybrid, yes. A bit odd, but performs well.

    TS3/9.5/HZRDUS Yellow HC 63
    TS2/15/Tour AD-DI 7
    913H.d/18/Tour AD-DI 85
    U500 3-4/EvenFlow White 100
    T100 5-PW/PX LZ
    SM7 Raw 52.8F/PX LZ
    SM7 Raw 58.8M/PX LZ
    SC Newport 2 Tour Custom
    Pro V1
  • jjmurryjjmurry Washington, DCMembers Posts: 155 ✭✭✭

    Ordered a U510 3i with the hzrdus smoke 6.5 a few weeks ago, but still haven't received it as there appears to be a back up somewhere at Titleist. Did anyone else have this issue?

    Ping G410 LST - Tensei CK Orange 65X
    Titleist U510 - Project X HZRDZ Smoke Black 85g 6.5
    JPX 900 Tour PW-3i - C-Taper 130x
    Vokey SM7 - 52*, 56*, 60* - C-Taper 130x
    Ping Anser 2
    Snell MTB-X
  • er1cchandlerer1cchandler Members Posts: 249 ✭✭✭

    u500 is on back-order. placed order last week with DD, was told November :(

  • raywutangraywutang Members Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭

    i ordered a U500 4i with an Atmos Black HB last week and it's been shipped already.
    perhaps certain heads and shafts are causing the delay?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file