GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Mitsubishi Tensei Orange shafts

Moonlightgrm ·  
MoonlightgrmMoonlightgrm MassachusettsMembers  1073WRX Points: 223Handicap: 2 (index = 2.3)Posts: 1,073 Platinum Tees

I’d like a review of this shaft. I had this shaft recommended for my driver. I currently use the Fujikura Motore F1 shaft.

Posted:

Comments

• MoonlightgrmMoonlightgrm MassachusettsMembers  1073WRX Points: 223Handicap: 2 (index = 2.3)Posts: 1,073 Platinum Tees

Bump

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • huckitchuckithuckitchuckit California Members  107WRX Points: 45Posts: 107 Fairways

Mitsubishi > Fuji

Posted:
  • Puma74Puma74 Members  134WRX Points: 51Posts: 134 Fairways

I love my Pro Orange Tensei

Posted:
  • PlatoonPlatoon Members  174WRX Points: 50Handicap: 10.8Posts: 174 Fairways

Love my Tensei Orange. Keep in mind it will give you slightly higher spin and launch but it's made for me since I'm a low launch and low spin player. Best of all it just feels right.

Posted:
    Driver: Cobra F7
    Irons: Srixon 565's Steelfibers I95
    3 Wood: Callaway Octane Tour 15*
    Wedges:Wishon HM's SteelFiber i110
    Hybrid: Cobra 20* Putter: Ping Craz-E
    Bag: Sun Mountain C-130
  • derekthomas14derekthomas14 Members, Paid BST  35WRX Points: 37Posts: 35 Bunkers

I love my pro orange. Haven't tested anything that has felt as good.

Posted:
  • Righty to LeftyRighty to Lefty Members  121WRX Points: 77Handicap: 5.2Posts: 121 Fairways

On -, @Platoon said:

Love my Tensei Orange. Keep in mind it will give you slightly higher spin and launch but it's made for me since I'm a low launch and low spin player. Best of all it just feels right.

Agreed...I have the V2 prototype profile and the initial white prototype and had been playing the orange for the last 6 months and I have run into some over spinning issues while playing in the wind that I never experienced with the white profile. They are both very stable prior to impact but the white is more stable through impact as where the orange definitely tended to launch and spin higher and have more "kick" in my opinion. I have enjoyed both but I think that the white will go back in the bag as the orange just spins too much for me in the windy conditions and it is the windy season here in the middle east. Now in optimal playing conditions I loved the way the orange played and my distances were pretty much the same with either shaft but the white is much more stout in windy conditions. Best of luck with your testing.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.