***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***

Update 8/14 - ***Migration work continues. Estimate Go Live to new board 8/17***

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

MY VERY FIRST WITB EVER.

MD_AMAYAO ·  
MD_AMAYAOMD_AMAYAO Members  8WRX Points: 21Posts: 8 Bunkers

Hey guys,
New to the Golfwrx forums and decided to post a WITB for you. I had an old set that was a mix of older and newer clubs for about 16 years or so and were then stolen from my back porch at my apartment last year. Since then, I have come back stronger than ever rebuilding the bag piece by piece. Here are pictures.

Posted:

Comments

• MD_AMAYAOMD_AMAYAO Members  8WRX Points: 21Posts: 8 Bunkers

Headcovers are Stitch, Seamus Golf, and for my putter... My son’s old Air Jordan 4 Fire Red infant shoe that he outgrew.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ronceeroncee Members  38WRX Points: 84Posts: 38 Bunkers

Those head covers are fire. Nice bag!

Posted:

Taylormade M3 9.5 W/ Fujikura Atoms TS 6X
    TaylorMade M3 17 HL W/ Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7X
    Titleist 818H2 19 W/ Fujikura Atmos H Blue 8S
    Titleist 818 T-MB 3i W/ Project X PXi 6.0
    Titleist ZM Blades 4-PW W/ S300
    Titleist Vokey SM Black Nickel 54(bent52)/58
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport #2 33”

• DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX  25613WRX Points: 2,831Handicap: 2 ManyPosts: 25,613 ClubWRX

Nice set up! Love the putter cover!

Posted:
  • Power fadePower fade Members  78WRX Points: 81Handicap: 12.5Posts: 78 Fairways

Very nice! That shoe head cover is a great idea!

Posted:
  • Hanlpa01Hanlpa01 Akron, OHMembers  110WRX Points: 60Posts: 110 Fairways

Putter cover is fire

Posted:
  • 81Ralph3381Ralph33 Southern California Members  128WRX Points: 33Handicap: 7.1Posts: 128 Fairways

That putter cover is awesome

Posted:

Advertisement
  • SplytSplyt ClubWRX  887WRX Points: 73Posts: 887 Golden Tee

What kind of bag is that?

Posted:
    Taylormade M5 9* - HZRDUS Yellow
    Taylormade M4 3W 15* - Fujikura Atmos Red
    Titleist 816 H1 3H 19* - Graphite Design Tour AD-DI
    Callaway Apex CF16 - 4-PW - Aerotech SteelFiber i95
    Titleist Vokey SM6: 52F, 56S, 60K
    Taylormade Spider X
  • freeze16172002freeze16172002 Members  223WRX Points: 219Posts: 223 Fairways

On -, @Splyt said:

What kind of bag is that?

golf bag

Posted:
  • golfguru80golfguru80 Members  46WRX Points: 31Posts: 46 Bunkers

Very nice!

Posted:
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members  5879WRX Points: 378Handicap: 4Posts: 5,879 Titanium Tees

How do you like the Sigma 2 Anser. I’ve been looking at one...just haven’t pulled the trigger.

Posted:
    TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S
    TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S
    TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
    Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff

TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200 
    TM Spider X Copper

TM TP5 Pix
  • wacky wombatwacky wombat Members  118WRX Points: 31Handicap: 6.3Posts: 118 Fairways

< insert excessive amount of fire emojis >

Posted:

Advertisement
  • jc88jc88 Members  112WRX Points: 42Posts: 112 Fairways

the jordan sock is nice!

Posted:
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals  5196WRX Points: 169Handicap: proPosts: 5,196 Marshals

Love your iron choice. One of my all time favorites!

Posted:
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />
    On -, @Zheusser on twitter
  • SALTYSHAKASSALTYSHAKAS Colorado, United StatesMembers  3WRX Points: 12Posts: 3 Starters

nice set you got there!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.